American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

I'm putting Jason Warrior back on my prediction list and removing Drake McCain's name from my prediction list of Top 23 since Drake McCain hasn't confirmed that he auditioned for American Idol yet. Also, I'm taking Claudia Conway's name out of my prediction list because I think that it is possibly for publicity and that she won't make it that far. Now it's Top 22. I'm removing Zach Donofrio's name from my prediction list because as talented and quriky as he may be, he might not be good enough to move on to the semi finals. I know his girlfriend Catie Turner was good, but I don't know if he has as strong or good of a voice as her. It's officially Top 21 now.

1. Jason Warrior
2. Alyssa Wray
3. Grace Kinstler
4. Andrea Valles
5. Anilee List
6. Casey Bishop
7. Cassandra Coleman
8. Colin Jamieson
9. Alex Miller
10. Ethan Kuntz
11. Vahhley
12. Jayda Klink
13. Deborah Johnson
14. Liv Grace Blue
15. Courtney Arnold
16. Dr. Soul
17. Cecil Baker
18. Hunter Metts
19. Benson Boone
20. Zach Sines
21. Xavier Washington

Edited by anticoronaperson

Just now, m1key said:

@anticoronapersoninstead of reposting the same prediction over again can you maybe make a seperate thread for it or just keep editing the same list? it kind of crowds this thread up and makes it hard for me to read other posts. 

Yeah that's a good idea. I'll just edit my prediction list when I want to make changes.

4 minutes ago, m1key said:

@anticoronapersoninstead of reposting the same prediction over again can you maybe make a seperate thread for it or just keep editing the same list? it kind of crowds this thread up and makes it hard for me to read other posts. 

I just made an edit on the last post I made with my prediction list instead of reposting. Thanks for the idea.

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Anilee List is really good too! She can do so much with her voice, and this is just based off of a few Instagram covers! 😮

She’s been in several previews which indicates she’s either a premiere contestant or a top 40/20 contestant 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blirel said:

She’s been in several previews which indicates she’s either a premiere contestant or a top 40/20 contestant 

Oh ok she was! I knew I recognized her face from something. 😅 I hope she makes Top 20, and right now it’s looking pretty likely. 🤞

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh ok she was! I knew I recognized her face from something. 😅 I hope she makes Top 20, and right now it’s looking pretty likely. 🤞

Her story was pretty emotional I believe and she wants to prove she can do it! Here’s 2 originals. She talks about having Tourette’s syndrome in the one promo. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Blirel said:

Her story was pretty emotional I believe and she wants to prove she can do it! Here’s 2 originals. She talks about having Tourette’s syndrome in the one promo. 

Good, hopefully that emotional story will allow her to connect with the viewers and judges and make it far. 🥺🤞

Edited by Bk1234

3 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

@m1keyDo you have any favorites that seem to have potential this season?

Im really hoping Alyssa Wray does well because Ive been following her for a few months and when I saw she was going to be on Idol I was so excited! She has a really powerful voice thats meant for Soul or R&B, but Im worried the producers might force her into the Pop genre OR she will pick songs that are too theatric (because she is a theater kid first and foremost).

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, m1key said:

Im really hoping Alyssa Wray does well because Ive been following her for a few months and when I saw she was going to be on Idol I was so excited! She has a really powerful voice thats meant for Soul or R&B, but Im worried the producers might force her into the Pop genre OR she will pick songs that are too theatric (because she is a theater kid first and foremost).

Well she apparently sang “I Am Changing” for her audition, so that’s a good sign. 😁

7 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

I think it’s safe to say that the following acts will get aired: Grace Kinstler, Alex Miller, Alyssa Wray, Jason Warrior, Anilee List, Deborah Johnson, and Cassandra Coleman 

I agree. I think it’s also safe to predict that most, if not all, of them will make the Top 40. 

9 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

I think it’s safe to say that the following acts will get aired: Grace Kinstler, Alex Miller, Alyssa Wray, Jason Warrior, Anilee List, Deborah Johnson, and Cassandra Coleman 

Also, was Anilee in the most recent promo I posted?

3 hours ago, LukeB1219 said:

Alanis Sophia and Dr. Soul have been in more than one promo as well so I think I'd add them to the list

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Knowing my taste/looking at my signature, which people on the list do you think I should checkout? So far, I really like Vahhley, Anilee, and Julia. 😁  Hoping I can find some guys to stan. 🤞

Mia Hartounian... I think she could be good. Her Tik Tok shows the most current clips. she was pretty green a few years ago (ala her youtube stuff) but has turned into a solid vocalist

• Thanks 1