The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

LOLOL  @ me being the worst when I left Susie alone all game. :rolleyes: And tried being curiosity of her fans on here during the actual game. I don't think i nominated her? And kept to my word of ranking 2 people in my Top 20 for someone who asked me to. 🙂  :rolleyes: 

Granted my DQ ranking of her is not against any particular person in here. I said I don’t have the fondest memory of her, which was the case with about half of the finalists in this Top 30…… so that resulted those people in being my DQs or having low rankings. My lack of familiarity with a lot of the contestants was a big reason why I didn’t want to play the game. But I did so for JC as we’ve been friends for years and he wanted me apart of this. So I’m sorry my rankings tick people off but it is what it is. 🙂

I do make it clear who I wanted to DQ in my write-ups (which I believe was just one person?).

And apologies for my rant. Maybe I overreacted and took it too personally here, lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOLOL  @ me being the worst when I left Susie alone all game. :rolleyes: And tried being curiosity of her fans on here during the actual game. I don't think i nominated her? And kept to my word of ranking 2 people in my Top 20 for someone who asked me to. 🙂  :rolleyes: 

Granted my DQ ranking of her is not against any particular person in here. I said I don’t have the fondest memory of her, which was the case with about half of the finalists in this Top 30…… so that resulted those people in being my DQs or having low rankings. My lack of familiarity with a lot of the contestants was a big reason why I didn’t want to play the game. But I did so for JC as we’ve been friends for years and he wanted me apart of this. So I’m sorry my rankings tick people off but it is what it is. 🙂

I do make it clear who I wanted to DQ in my write-ups (which I believe was just one person?).

And apologies for my rant. Maybe I overreacted and took it too personally here, lol.

Poor Wally actually took that personally. Don't worry Wally I'll probably call you the worst again next ranking as well :giggle:

17 minutes ago, *Diana said:

drama I am not apart of? I love to see it. :wub:

:dead: 

We are overdue for drama of our own actually. :giggle: 

14 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Poor Wally actually took that personally. Don't worry Wally I'll probably call you the worst again next ranking as well :giggle:

Lmaooo yeah I know. Certain comments can get me fired up. :haha:  Sometimes i do take things personally but then I get over it 10 minutes later. :haha: And lol probably..... I'll try not to take offense, lol.

44 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Just popping in to say that the DQ twist and how the scores are added up seems like a really interesting way to do the finals! 

35 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Agreed!

26 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Agreed x2.

Aww thanks guys 😊

12 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

You just had your sister do it for you that's even worse!

Sex And The City Yes GIF

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I did not know her rankings, sir. :dead:

i don't believe you anchorman GIF

@goofycilla90 is a sneaky one, noted that I will have to watch out for her.

maggie q GIF by ABC Network