The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (Dirty 30 Final Ranking: #23 Posted!)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor men . What a rough go they have. Ranked lower than women on online rankings, how ever will we ever achieve to equality again?!

Are you sure this isn’t happening because the twist flopped? 🙂 

Posted Images

@Deeee's extension has been extended until tomorrow afternoon until Victoria finishes her writeups. Once I receive all of Victoria's writeups, that will be the end of his extension though as he has not been on in so long and I don't know if he'll ever be back :(

DEE COME BACK AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!!! ❤️ Or at least come back to let me know you're alive :wub:

Over It I Give Up GIF

I finished all my write-ups. :spaz:I want to thank all the rankers for their patience and understanding. :wub: I thank @JC even more for dealing with my moments of going MIA and giving me another extension on the write-ups. :dead: You've been a great host. ❤️ Good luck, everyone. ⭐

• Like 2
3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Over It I Give Up GIF

I finished all my write-ups. :spaz:I want to thank all the rankers for their patience and understanding. :wub: I thank @JC even more for dealing with my moments of going MIA and giving me another extension on the write-ups. :dead: You've been a great host. ❤️ Good luck, everyone. ⭐

Thanks boo ❤️ #30 will be posted tonight! @Deeee has until then to send his rankings or at least come on here to tell me he needs an extension :( Otherwise I will have to move on. 

Edited by JC
On 2/22/2021 at 9:23 PM, Alex95 said:

30 long ass multiple paragraph writeups detailing all 30 of our finalists on every season they were on is finally done!!!! Whew, I'm pouring myself a drink right now! Y'all better read every single one of my writeups when they're posed :kissbye:

That is really impressive. :omg: I did write-ups for everyone too but I'm certain they are nowhere near as good or detailed as yours. :haha: I look forward to reading them as it will refresh me on most all of them.

• JC changed the title to The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (Dirty 30 Final Ranking: #23 Posted!)