The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

21 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I enjoyed the US version of Love Island. I'm shocked at myself for not following the British version, as I follow a lot if British reality Shows and dating shows, but I never got around to following the British LI. :(

You literally watched Samira and disappeared.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Oh okay Theo and Georgia were fun on the challenge.

You didn’t like Georgia?

This is interesting to me as Georgia has been on a few reality shows and this is the first where she’s made an impact. 

14 minutes ago, Zoey said:

You literally watched Samira and disappeared.

Wait, what so you mean by this? 😮 

11 minutes ago, Zoey said:

You didn’t like Georgia?

This is interesting to me as Georgia has been on a few reality shows and this is the first where she’s made an impact. 

I think he loves Georgia? But I liked Georgia and Theo too.

Just now, *Wallace said:

Wait, what so you mean by this? 😮 

I think he loves Georgia? But I liked Georgia and Theo too.

I know you liked No Love Lost and I also remember you stanning for Samira. Correct me if I’m wrong. :haha: They were my favourites behind Megan.

Ohhhh! Georgia probably made the biggest impact on The Challenge in regards to UK competitors. The biggest impact she’s had on ant show and I’m stanning,

2 hours ago, JC said:

It's ok to disagree loudly at each other, but don't actually get mad or upset since it's just a game, important to remember that, but funny dramz and hilarity is highly encouraged

People are already hating me in the Survivor rankdown :giggle:so I hope at least one of you will stir some controversy, even if I don't like the people being eliminated :shiftywave:

Lol what did you do to get hate in the Survivor game? Did you nominate all women? :dead: 

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I know you liked No Love Lost and I also remember you stanning for Samira. Correct me if I’m wrong. :haha: They were my favourites behind Megan.

Ohhhh! Georgia probably made the biggest impact on The Challenge in regards to UK competitors. The biggest impact she’s had on ant show and I’m stanning,

Oooh lol yes, I liked No Love Lost, but I didn't really know them from Love Island. I liked them from XF. But I could see myself stanning for Samira, especially if Lily did so. :lmao: 

Yeah, I would say this is true too. :yes: I wonder how she was on LI.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh lol yes, I liked No Love Lost, but I didn't really know them from Love Island. I liked them from XF. But I could see myself stanning for Samira, especially if Lily did so. :lmao: 

Yeah, I would say this is true too. :yes: I wonder how she was on LI.

I had it in my head you liked her because you’d heard her sing before or maybe that was because of off the back of X Factor and at judges houses? I’m glad you like them though. I love them!

10 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I had it in my head you liked her because you’d heard her sing before or maybe that was because of off the back of X Factor and at judges houses? I’m glad you like them though. I love them!

Yesss, this would be correct.. I'll protect them as long as I can. ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

LOVE ISLAND?! I would’ve joined that in a heartbeat. 

Maura ftw! with Kem, Tommy, Olivia or Georgia as runner up!

Kween Maura ❤️ She's by far my fave Love Islander too even though she has a vaj :giggle:

maura seriously GIF by Love Island

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

I have been meaning to get into the series since The Challenge has started casting from the show. 

You absolutely should. I'm obsessed and it's on Hulu. There are sites online to watch the AU version too but I would watch the UK version first. I might actually rewatch them because I love them so much. Save the US for last because you will probably get bored and stop watching :giggle:

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

I melt.

source.gif

Tommy! I was obsessed with his and Curtis's bromance, until Curtis started going downhill. I'm still shocked him and MM lost.

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

I enjoyed the US version of Love Island. I'm shocked at myself for not following the British version, as I follow a lot if British reality Shows and dating shows, but I never got around to following the British LI. :(

Oh if you enjoyed the US version, you are going to LOVE the UK and AU versions. They're so much better.

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

You didn’t like Georgia?

IM LOYAL! JK she's totes the Georgia that I forgot about on Love Island, but she was better in The Challenge.

55 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol what did you do to get hate in the Survivor game? Did you nominate all women? :dead: 

NO! I nominated so many men!

i tried michelle tanner GIF