The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Looks fun! Having seen no Real World or Road Rules episodes and still missing like 10 Challenge seasons I think I’ll just follow along, but I’ll be rooting for my faves!

I thought were going to work together. 😭

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

But I'm being yelled at for not watching enough seasons. If Alex has the forethought to not play because of that maybe I should as well? :(

Lol that's just a me thing. I don't like writing about stuff I don't know. I also thought this was happening later, like after Total Madness, and not when I'm playing three rankdowns, hosting one, and still have 10 previous seasons to watch :dead:

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol that's just a me thing. I don't like writing about stuff I don't know. I also thought this was happening later, like after Total Madness, and not when I'm playing three rankdowns, hosting one, and still have 10 previous seasons to watch :dead:

I'm in 6 at the moment. :lmao:

14 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Looks fun! Having seen no Real World or Road Rules episodes and still missing like 10 Challenge seasons I think I’ll just follow along, but I’ll be rooting for my faves!

Aww boo :(

Glad you will be following along though! If there are enough rankers :giggle:

2 hours ago, JC said:

I'm still shook that Tori is gone from Total Madness. I lurv her :( But I'm also proud of Jenna. QUEENS ❤️ 

Tori and Jordan are two of the worst imo. Totally opposite reaction.

Though I am glad that Jenna stopped acting like wet cardboard for a season and gave us some energy!

6 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Tori and Jordan are two of the worst imo. Totally opposite reaction.

Though I am glad that Jenna stopped acting like wet cardboard for a season and gave us some energy!

I like Tori. And in a weird way I like Jordan to even though he's a really awful person 😂

17 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I like Tori. And in a weird way I like Jordan to even though he's a really awful person 😂

Jordan is good for the show, I can admit that much. Just a person that I cannot stomach. Tori gets on my last nerve, acting like she is something special on this show despite accomplishing pretty much nothing. :lmao:

I still only have two applications, I know Victoria will be sending an app, but I still would like a couple more apps so this may not start until later than expected so that @Alex95 and @*Wallace will have more time to join

Thank you to the two kweens that already sent in apps

Jennifer Blow Kiss GIF by The Challenge

I was undecided on joining and my write-ups would be really bad as I didn't watch a lot of or remember the earlier/middle seasons too well. :lmao: :dead:  I have watched some earlier seasons and remember some of the icons. And then my final write-ups would be embarrassing.

I'LL THINK ABOUT IT some more if you need more rankers though. Just don't expect my best work. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I was undecided on joining and my write-ups would be really bad as I didn't watch a lot of or remember the earlier/middle seasons too well. :lmao: :dead:  I have watched some earlier seasons and remember some of the icons. And then my final write-ups would be embarrassing.

I'LL THINK ABOUT IT some more if you need more rankers though. Just don't expect my best work. :haha: 

Have you seen most of my write-ups in X Factor? LOL you are such a professional IDFer caring about showing your best work, I just like seeing people get eliminated and this'll be fun and hopefully the twists/turns will work well so it'll be innovative when it comes to rankdowns. JOIN WALLY! You'll be the David Hernandez to my Chris Richardson :giggle:

1 hour ago, JC said:

Have you seen most of my write-ups in X Factor? LOL you are such a professional IDFer caring about showing your best work, I just like seeing people get eliminated and this'll be fun and hopefully the twists/turns will work well so it'll be innovative when it comes to rankdowns. JOIN WALLY! You'll be the David Hernandez to my Chris Richardson :giggle:

Aww you do good write-ups on there. :haha: Aww thanks and yeah I just want to give it my all in these games. But it's gonna be such a struggle writing 100 words on people here unless if there's some specific wiki pages on this? Twists and turns? LOL I'm scared of this. :dead:  Ooh lol the last sentence. :haha: Not sure how that's possible since you're not a ranker here and we can't work together. 😢 :haha: 

21 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww you do good write-ups on there. :haha: Aww thanks and yeah I just want to give it my all in these games. But it's gonna be such a struggle writing 100 words on people here unless if there's some specific wiki pages on this? Twists and turns? LOL I'm scared of this. :dead:  Ooh lol the last sentence. :haha: Not sure how that's possible since you're not a ranker here and we can't work together. 😢 :haha: 

Given that only 2 people applied I thinks it's a given that we need more rankers😂

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Given that only 2 people applied I thinks it's a given that we need more rankers😂

I'll consider. Just looking through all these names and seeing who I actually remember. :haha: