The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Ooh yay I was curious how Dee's vote went (although we all speculated/figured Emily was out), so thanks for posting that. 😄 Oh hmm, I may be able to try to do Katelynn's, if I have time and if Deee isn't able to do it.

Katelynn Cusanelli

katelynn-cusanelli.jpg

I’ll take on this write-up just to move the game along, and help Dee out, and get to the next part of the game which already terrifies me a bit. :haha: Katelynn Cusanelli began her MTV Reality career on The Real World: Brooklyn, which was a Real World season I watched a great deal of. In fact, it might be the Real World season I watched the most of. I still remember nearly all of that cast to this day. Katelynn is a transgender woman, and not only that, she was the first trans woman on that show and on The Challenge too. Watching her story was a great to watch and did teach me a good deal of the trans community as there wasn’t too much trans representation back in 2009 compared to now (though more trans representation is always welcome!). 

Katelynn would then go on to compete on two seasons of The Challenge, which were Season 19’s Fresh Meat II and Season 21’s Rivals. On Fresh Meat II, Katelynn drafted Brandon Nelson as her partner. They one lasted 4 episodes. They were disqualified because Brandon costumed alcohol prior to the Exile. Although it was said and implied that Katelynn was physically incapable to compete after suffering a severe knee injury during the King of the Wall challenge. On Rivals, Katelyn was partnered with her rival and fellow Real World: Brooklyn alum, Sarah Rice. They only lasted 5 episodes where they lost Unburied elimination to Jasmine & Jonna (which I felt i have wrote about 5 million times already). :dead: 

Katelynn hasn’t competed on The Challenge since, and probably likely never will again. But i would love to see her on there. She never had a great season so I wish she could have had that redemption to achieve that.

And to close this out with a fun fact that I have been wanting to share: Katelynn was one of the two Real Worlders/The Challengers I have met in person. I met Katelynn & JD Ordonez at an LGBTQ group event (I forgot the specific group’s name) at my college, where they were special guest speakerts at the event. It was a really cool experience and I got to meet them both after they spoke. They were really nice and friendly in person. I have a picture with them both too. So yeah that was such a good time! So yeah Katelynn made it super far in the game and probably shouldn’t have made it this far…. but due to my meeting her, I just could never target her (or JD). :haha: Happy she made it this far! 

• Thanks 2

81CnQrbVtjL._RI_.jpg

CYCLE XXIII: FINAL RECKONING

ROUND III: REDEMPTION HOUSE

This is the FINAL ROUND of FINAL RECKONING! Each of you will be choosing TWO of the remaining vulnerable contestants left below to send to the Redemption House where RANDOMIZER will take over! 😮 

The rest of the contestants not sent to the Redemption House will survive this cycle! TEN people should be sent to the Redemption House total, however I am giving a strict deadline of 48 hours. If you do not send any contestants by then to the Redemption House, then other ranker's choices will have a higher chance of being eliminated by the RANDOMIZER!

All choices must be posted PUBLICLY!

trust no one the challenge xxx GIF

Veronica Portillo*

Julie Stoffer*

Syrus Yarbrough*

Susie Meister*

Ruthie Alcaide*

Aneesa Ferreira*

Sarah Greyson* (Wally)

Cara Zavaleta*

Alton Williams*

Abram Boise*

Trishelle Cannatella*

Tina Barta*

Katie Doyle*

Ibis Nieves* (Wally)

Derrick Kosinski* (Alex)

Jillian Zoboroski*

Wes Bergmann*

Diem Brown*

Evelyn Smith*

Nehemiah Clark*

KellyAnne Judd*

Laurel Stucky*

CJ Koegel*

Devyn Simone*

Marie Roda* (Alex)

Nany González*

@*Wallace @Alex95 @1234567890 @QueenKalie @Deeee

Edited by JC
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Gahh yeah I have no idea what to do on this. :lmao: I'm indifferent on a number of people but no one I am ~desperately wanting to put at risk. Will try to look at some stats to decide, I guess.

I don't really remember CJ if that helps you decide at all.