The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Just now, JC said:

How was I bragging, just defending my strategy that you attacked!

i literally could care less, let’s remember these are just games, no need to be so pressed :giggle:

No one is pressed especially not over a game I didn't even participate in, just pointing out the flaws in your statement. :giggle:

Just now, QueenKalie said:

No one is pressed especially not over a game I didn't even participate in, just pointing out the flaws in your statement. :giggle:

I feel like you are projecting your anger at Sola on me lolol

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I couldn’t cut Parv cause of the dumb immunity twist, not cause I got “tricked”. I would’ve cut her earlier if I had someone to help me.

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah that was the problem in the CBS game I couldn't find anyone to cut her till I convinced Fifi to cut her right before the free cut period. That dumb immunity twist was thrown in there for the specific reason of getting Parvati to the end with no repercussions. So bragging about her doing better in a game that was basically rigged for her to do well isn't really saying a lot. Although lol @ her still not winning or even beating Sandra.

Oh wow I totally missed this immunity twist thing that helped out Parvati. 😮 :haha: 

Theo Gantt

TheoGGauntlet.png

I don't remember this guy at all. I kinda remember Roni so she gets to beat him, yay! Theo got his start on Real World: Chicago. Icons Tonya and Aneesa also started on that season and made their way over to The Challenge. his first season of The Challenge was Battle of the Sexes. He made it about halfway through the season before he got booted. I'm sure he was boring because almost all the men that season were boring. His next and final season is The Gauntlet. He was part of the flop ass Real World team that kept losing. He was one of the final people standing, but got booted right before the finals after losing to the superior Challenge!Cara. I'm sure Coral was responsible for his elimination because I know the guys only wanted guys in the finale but she managed to throw him into the final elimination instead lolpwnt. JC's complaining about no #bigmovez, but he beat Ashley Mitchell in this game. What a disgrace.

Danny Jamieson (The Real World: Austin)

62f601e85d87e4791b58926f83e13f95.jpg

Oh Danny. He honestly gives Tyrie a run for his money as the worst competitor in The Challenge history. A total of six seasons and he was a complete failure every single time he competed. His physical appearance screams competitor, but his track record screams otherwise. LOL. 

Danny first appeared on our television screens for The Real World: Austin, which is one of the more popular seasons of the show despite being one of the absolute worst seasons of the show. Danny is inarguably the star of that season. He is your typical Boston heartthrob, super humble, sensitive, and sheltered. LOL. AKA he is emotionally draining. His dream was to become a lawyer, but he pushed this ambition to the side in order to help his father with the family business. Pretty quickly into the season, Danny develops an attraction to Melinda. Melinda develops an attraction to Danny. She breaks up with her boyfriend back home. Danny and Melinda become a thing. She becomes really attracted to him after the infamous street fight that Danny gets into with some local hooligans. He suffers a severe fracture to the bones surrounding his eye, which requires surgery. 

Danny is nervous about the procedure and about a visit from his father, but Melinda helps take care of him. For a little bit, Danny stays behind and recuperates instead of partying. But once he is finally healed, he wants to catch up to all the partying and womanizing that Wes and Nehemiah have done. So Melinda had to threaten their relationship because apparently Danny had to be told that you don't actively hit on other women and bring them back to the house when in a relationship.

Valentine's Day rolls around and Danny plans a romantic dinner for Melinda and buys her flowers. But the dinner never comes to fruition. Because Danny receives a tragic phone call from his father that his mother died earlier that day. His mother had struggled with addiction and Danny really struggled with regrets over not being home with his mother. Danny returns home for the funeral, but comes back a few episodes later, naturally grief-stricken. Upon returning, Danny finds it hard to be intimate with Melinda and decides to go out drinking with the boys instead of spending time with her. This enrages Melinda who gets blackout drunk and needs Danny to take care of her. 

Danny and Melinda continue to struggle with their relationship. Clearly a lot of feelings for one another. Clearly a lot of grief and partying standing in the way. Eventually, Danny writes a letter detailing his feelings to Melinda and then asks her to be his girlfriend. On paper, it sounds sweet. But the whole thing was a mess lol. Especially considering they continue to fight and Danny even leaves Melinda behind one night at a bar. He searches with the police for the guy that assaulted him. He interviews the band, Hellogoodbye. Danny and Melinda contemplated their relationship after leaving the house, but she ended up moving to Boston after the season ended. The two eventually married, but divorced in 2011 after four years of marriage.

Before the marriage and divorce, Danny appeared on his first season of The Challenge with Melinda, Fresh Meat. Danny lucked out and earned the first pick in the draft. Naturally, he picked Ev for his partner. The two should be an incredible partnership on paper. Except Danny is targeted due to being one of the Austin rookie alliance members. To make matters worse, Danny is set to compete in Exile against his best friend, Wes. Danny is defeated in Exile and is the first person eliminated on his first season.

Danny returns for his second season on The Inferno 3 as part of the Bad Asses team. Once again, Danny fails to impress physically and is the second guy eliminated from the season, the second Bad Ass to be eliminated, and the third person to be eliminated from the season overall. At the time, his elimination loss to Davis was supposed to be a shocking upset. But now we just know that Danny sucks at this game. IDK remember much about his time on this season.

His third appearance on The Gauntlet III is maybe his worst. Danny competed on the Veterans Team, directly competing against Melinda, Rachel, and Johanna on Team Rookies. Danny was a complete piece of sh*t this entire season. He was really comfortable going along with all of the "trim the fat" nonsense that took place this season. He acted like he was running the game, when in reality everybody on his team thought he was a joke and wanted to get rid of him at first opportunity. He was falsely arrogant and a complete d*uche. Gotta love him getting his comeuppance in the form of the Veterans throwing a challenge to send him into elimination, where Adam swiftly took his ass out of the game right before the finals. LOLOL.

For some reason, Danny returns for a fourth season on The Ruins. He is part of The Challengers team since he sucks and cannot win. He only avoids the first couple of eliminations because there were rookies on the team to throw in first. Danny is sent into the fourth elimination and has his ass handed to him by Darrell. A forgettable season for him indeed.

Yet he is somehow cast for a fifth season on Fresh Meat II. This is probably his best season by far, just for the simple fact that he spends the whole season realizing just how much he sucks at this game. His partner Sandy is hilarious and underrated and producers should have listened to the fandom that clamored for her return! Sandy hated Danny as a partner because he sucked so much. Danny hated himself for sucking so much. Good content. Pretty sure there was conflict between him and Wes as well, since Wes pretty much sabotaged him in the game. Danny lasted five episodes this season, instead of four.

Danny returned for his sixth and final season a few years later on Battle of the Seasons. Danny is part of the hilariously awful Team Austin that was decimated within the first two episodes. To make matters worse, Danny had to compete with Melinda, right after the finalizing of their divorce. LOL. Danny was tolerable this season. Him and Melinda tried to offer relationship advice to knight and Jemmye. Then they went home during the second episode after losing an elimination to Camila & Eric.

His time on this show is not a successful one. This elimination has been long overdue!

@QueenKalie can now choose the next two teams to get kill cards, Wally's team is NOT immune.

Team Dee

Jessica McCain

Georgia Harrison

Britni Thornton 

Naomi Defensor

Team Wally

Belou Den Tex

Brooke LaBarbera

Holly Brenston

Ibis Nieves 

Team Alex

Ayiia Elizarraras

Dario Medrano

Janelle Casanave

Rachel Moyal

Team Producer

Arissa Hill

Aviv Melmed

Jemmye Carroll

LaToya Jackson

Brooke LaBarbera

beufLFP.png

Brooke was a cute little challenge flop. On an era of a show where half they're literally casting Olympians and half the cast are professional athletes who spend every waking hour not on The Challenge preparing for The Challenge, it's nice every once in a while to have a random reality show contestant who has never worked out a day in their life.

Brooke was on The Real World: Denver and did her first season of The Challenge on The Gauntlet III. Brooke was on the godawful Rookies team who never stood a chance in hell at winning any challenges. But Brooke was never winning a challenge anyways so it doesn't really matter ❤️. Brooke was delightfully stupid and just spent her days making the rest of her team seethe over how awful she was at everything :wub:. She also had a random ass showmance with Evelyn even though she kept saying how straight she was lmao. Think of her a spiritual predecessor to Melissa Reeves seducing Nicole Zanatta. She returns two seasons later for The Duel II, a season designed specifically to weed out the weak. So obviously with Brooke's lack of athletic and political skills, she didn't stand a chance in hell. Lucky for her, Shauvon was also there who's somehow worse than her at every aspect of the show (❤️). And she also had New!Robin, aka the Robin that everyone decided one day they actually hated. So she got to make it past two votes! But then she got sent in for the third time and got her ass kicked by Brittni. We never saw Brooke again and I can almost guarantee we never will see Brooke again.

Holly Brentson (Road Rules: Maximum Velocity Tour)

screen-shot-2020-09-10-at-8.15.15-pm.jpg

Holly Brentson is most definitely a fabulous one-season wonder! She made her debut on Road Rules: Maximum Velocity Tour and is the only woman from that season to ever compete on The Challenge. The only season of The Challenge that she competed on is the OG Battle of the Seasons, partnered up with Theo Von. Holly came into the season with her boyfriend Chadwick, the two of them deciding to form the first-ever alliance of the series and attempting to run the Road Rules team. Hollywick both made the Inner Circle after the first mission, and the couple dastardly plotted to eliminate the strong duo of Yes + Veronica in order to remove threats from the competition. Naturally, this made Holly one of the villains of the season as she dealt with the fallout of such a poor decision.

The couple could not cause much more drama though, since Chadwick was eliminated second from the competition. Holly fizzled out as a character for a little bit, but then decided to bring the drama once again towards the end of the season. Pretty sure she had a complete meltdown over The Miz in the wrestling challenge. Pretty sure she fought with Theo after there Newlywed mission because he claimed she would want a boob job done. LOL. My favorite Holly moment has to be her refusing to make a deal to split the cash prize with Coral. That meant when Team Real World won the season, Holly walked away with no money because her own greed got in the way. We love a fabulous downfall! We love Holly giving Queen Coral the most prize money from that season! A generous queen!

Holly never returned again, but she certainly made her mark on her one-and-only season. A finalist, a villain, a greedy drama queen!

Belou Den Tex (Road Rules: Europe)

r4ugarp9z4951.png?auto=webp&s=908ac04142

Belou is a totally wild cast member. LOL. She made her debut on Road Rules: Europe, the third season of the series. At the time of the show, this Dutch wild child was only nineteen years old. During her time on the show, Belou had a really complicated relationship with Belgian wild child Antonie. Belou instantly formed an attraction to Antonie, but also struggles with the boyfriend she has back home. Antonie is trying to distance himself from his own chaotic behavior, which results in him distancing himself from Belou. Belou is really hurt by the distance between Antonie and her, revealing that she has a tendency to fall in love often and get very hurt in the end. However, she really does not handle herself well at all. Belou frequently erupts with anger and lashes out at Antonie. And all of the rest of the cast members. She resents Antonie constantly taking a leadership role over the group and everybody else giving into him. At one point, she threatens the group by refusing to participate in the missions. Luckily, she comes around.

It is not long before Belou lashes out again at the group. Except it gets worse. After losing her ID and a mix up with bags, she officially loses it. When she perceives Antoine as being rude, she attacks him physically and tries to stab him with a butter knife. Antonie retaliates by trying to shove Belou into a canal. Except Belou is relieved to have Antonie show her emotion. THE KINDS OF EMOTIONAL DISTURBANCE. LOL.

Eventually, the cast moves on to Amsterdam, Belou's hometown. Belou visits her boyfriend Steve. The two argue intensely, causing the whole group to be uncomfortable and opt to stay in a hotel for the night instead. Belou continues to argue with Steve during the stay in Amsterdam, coming to a point where she feels unfulfilled. The cast makes their way to Paris, where Belou wreaks even more havoc. While out on the town for a night, Michelle strikes up conversation with a man that Belou is attracted to, so Belou verbally attacks Michelle. Because of course she does. This fight separates the group even further Belou, which she notices. 

What does she do in return? Start up a fling with a random guy named Pablo. This causes cast mate Chris to write her a letter detailing his own complicated history with love, but Belou does not understand the purpose of the letter. :dead:

Belou then breaks up with Steve, which causes her to become emotionally unhinged. She confronts the cast about the tension she feels, causing a major argument between herself and the cast. Feeling so low, Belou actually attempts to jump out of a window, only stopped by her cast mate Patrice. After this event and an emotional outpouring session that occurs between the group, things look up for Belou. Her and Antonie start to mend fences and she ends the experience on a relatively positive note.

Belou makes her one and only appearance on The Challenge as part of Team Road Rules on the OG Battle of the Seasons. If you thought Belou would be any calmer nearly five years later, you are wrong. LOLOL. She showed up to The Challenge with her infant daughter in tow! :dead:

Obviously a lot of people questioned her as a parent for brining her daughter along, which is only heightened by the fact that the cast deals with a hurricane while on location. Belou definitely loses her cool and goes off on the cast. Beyond that though, she is relatively low-key. She is partnered with Chris from her Road Rules season. They are the third team eliminated from Team Road Rules. She never returns to the show again.

Belou is a super interesting cast member, if a bit violent and unpredictable in terms of her behavior. But there is no denying that she brings the drama, all types of uncomfortable drama. LOL.

SAVING: Ibis Del Mar (née Nieves)