The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

FREEAGENTShq.jpg

CYCLE XVI: FREE AGENTS

Cycle XVI honors the 25th season of The Challenge! For this cycle, each ranker will nominate teams of 4 publicly. First come, first serve. Randomizer will decide first two teams with kill cards. Rankers who are non-nominators of the two teams will vote to save a team. Other team is up for elimination, first three rankers (other than nominator) to cut will eliminate 3 competitors. The ranker's team eliminated chooses the next matchup. These matchups will continue until only one team is saved completely.

@*Wallace @1234567890 @Alex95 @Deeee @QueenKalie 

All rankers can now post their 4 nominations! Remember, first come, first serve. Nominations CANNOT be changed and are final once posted. Editing a nomination post will result in a penalty before the final ranking.

• JC changed the title to The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (Cycle XVI: All Rankers Must Post 4 Noms!)

Ok, as it has been a great deal of time, I am going to take over Victoria's nominations for now and make a Producer's twist!

Until she is able to return, I will be nominating for Victoria, but will not take part in any of the decision making or voting this cycle.

Producer's Nominations:

Arissa Hill

Aviv Melmed

Jemmye Carroll

LaToya Jackson

553398009_ScreenShot2020-10-22at1_48_52AM.png.2a4a81862d5279599305d7249e7a90e2.png

Randomizer has decided to pit QK and Wally's nominations with the first two kill cards:

QK Noms

Roni Martin
Kameelah Phillips
Theo Gantt
Danny Jamieson

Wally Noms

Belou Den Tex

Brooke LaBarbera

Holly Brenston

Ibis Nieves 

Vote to Save:

QK - 

Wally - 

@Alex95 @Deeee if the vote is not unanimous, I will open it up to the first fresh meat participant to vote and break the tie.

Because Belou is straight-up crazy and brought her baby to The Challenge house, Brooke is also crazy and is a lot of fun, and Ibis ate enough roti by herself to win an entire challenge and become a champion.

Vote to Save:

QK - 

Wally - Dee

14 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Me with the tamest set of noms. Not sure how long I can keep this growth up for though.

LMAO I thought my noms were pretty tame too, but then again I don't really know who my nominees are and didn't see (most of) them last too long or do too many seasons. So I guess they left a good lasting impression. :haha: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

LMAO I thought my noms were pretty tame too, but then again I don't really know who my nominees are and didn't see (most of) them last too long or do too many seasons. So I guess they left a good lasting impression. :haha: 

Yours are pretty tame too but I did purposely choose some pretty irrelevant people :giggle:

57 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Me with the tamest set of noms. Not sure how long I can keep this growth up for though.

I encourage you (and everyone) to start taking shots, we're almost at top 100! The point of the game is to get your favorite to win, not have your favorite in the final ranking with 19 other threats :giggle:

5 minutes ago, JC said:

I encourage you (and everyone) to start taking shots, we're almost at top 100! The point of the game is to get your favorite to win, not have your favorite in the final ranking with 19 other threats :giggle:

Oh I'm trying to get my favorites to win. But your Survivor rankdown strategy flopped horribly so I'm not gonna go that route. :giggle:

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Yours are pretty tame too but I did purposely choose some pretty irrelevant people :giggle:

Ooh lmao I guess you beat me there on that front. :lmao: 

41 minutes ago, JC said:

Ooh it's going to happen, and I am certain it's been done here and there in the game. I just always go for and get rid of the fodder/non-memorable names. But now that those are starting to vanish, things will change. :haha: 

35 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Oh I'm trying to get my favorites to win. But your Survivor rankdown strategy flopped horribly so I'm not gonna go that route. :giggle:

:dead: 

Kameelah Phillips

340?cb=20180201010516

ba88ppidim4umcjxi80w.jpg

I didn’t really know who to cut, so I decided to cut Kameelah Phillips here as she’s done only one season of The Challenge. Roni and Theo have both done two seasons of The Challenge, and both were on The Gauntlet, which I assume/am sure Alex has watched so he is maybe more familiar with those two and can decide between those two. Anywho, let’s discuss Kameelah Phillips.

Kameelah Phillips started her MTV Reality career by being a cast member of The Real World: Boston. Of course me being from and living in Boston practically all of my life, I love that this was a The Real World season and I know I checked it out and watched a little bit of it but not sure how much. So I feel like I may remember Kameelah more there than The Challenge. But yes, Kameelah would compete on Season 4’s Extreme Challenge of The Challenge, in which she won. Not only did she win but all of Team Real World (alongside Rebeca Lord, Jamie Murray, Dan Renzi, Julie Stoffer & Syrus Yarbbrough) beat Team Road Rules here. Her team won 11 out of 17 of the challenges, including a 7-win streak towards the end. This was her only season of The Challenge. I feel like I would like her if I seen her on this.

From a google search, I see she is a doctor now. So wow that is amazing for her, and she is really winning at life. ❤️ And she’s very beautiful too. Well done to Kameelah on getting this far!

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

It actually did not since Parvati did a LOT better than the first rankdown :giggle:and she was pretty close to winning when she is just a ginormous target. It was pretty impressive she made it that far! Honestly I think Alex would have 100% cut her before the final ranking had I not lured him into focusing on cutting all the men.

But none of you are using any strategy, don't use mine, but do SOMETHING. Or else I will make you :giggle:

5 minutes ago, JC said:

It actually did not since Parvati did a LOT better than the first rankdown :giggle:and she was pretty close to winning when she is just a ginormous target. It was pretty impressive she made it that far! Honestly I think Alex would have 100% cut her before the final ranking had I not lured him into focusing on cutting all the men.

But none of you are using any strategy, don't use mine, but do SOMETHING. Or else I will make you :giggle:

She only did better because Sola banned the Parv haters from joining. She would have done worse if I was in the game. :giggle:

1 hour ago, JC said:

I couldn’t cut Parv cause of the dumb immunity twist, not cause I got “tricked”. I would’ve cut her earlier if I had someone to help me.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I couldn’t cut Parv cause of the dumb immunity twist, not cause I got “tricked”. I would’ve cut her earlier if I had someone to help me.

Yeah that was the problem in the CBS game I couldn't find anyone to cut her till I convinced Fifi to cut her right before the free cut period. That dumb immunity twist was thrown in there for the specific reason of getting Parvati to the end with no repercussions. So bragging about her doing better in a game that was basically rigged for her to do well isn't really saying a lot. Although lol @ her still not winning or even beating Sandra.

56 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah that was the problem in the CBS game I couldn't find anyone to cut her till I convinced Fifi to cut her right before the free cut period. That dumb immunity twist was thrown in there for the specific reason of getting Parvati to the end with no repercussions. So bragging about her doing better in a game that was basically rigged for her to do well isn't really saying a lot. Although lol @ her still not winning or even beating Sandra.

How was I bragging, just defending my strategy that you attacked!

i literally could care less, let’s remember these are just games, no need to be so pressed :giggle: