The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lmao JC, you could have made it more competitive than that. :dead: :lmao: 

I was hoping randomizer would choose Jenna or Kayleigh, but it failed :(

Wait I just realized Ellen already won :dead: so you don't have to do a writeup at least @*Wallace 

I'll update the front page and post a new cycle tomorrow!

Edited by JC

Just now, JC said:

I was hoping randomizer would choose Jenna or Kayleigh, but it failed :(

:haha: 

I probably would have preferred it being Kayleigh (and her to go again), as I would have been heated I couldn't vote Jenna back in this round. :haha: :broken:

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5793920

LOL I forgot you need to do the Theresa Gonzalez writeup although if anyone else wants to do it, that will help us move on as well!

FRONT PAGE IS UPDATED! @Alex95 @Deeee @QueenKalie @*Wallace please add any pics that are missing before tomorrow

We are down to the TOP 134! Superimmunities are expiring soon! :shiftywave:

5 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Do have any write-ups due in here? 🕵️‍♀️

4 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Yes since you saved Shane you have to do Theresa Gonzalez write up. :giggle:

Yes, Theresa Gonzalez! Thanks boo ❤️ Anyone can do the writeup to help Victoria out though! Would like it tomorrow so I can post the next cycle

Theresa Gonzalez

260?cb=20180702234520

I just finished a Film Rankdown write-up so I might as do this write-up since it has been pending for forever now. I have no idea who she is so The Challenge Wiki is going to be my best friend again. Theresa Gonzalez was the Fresh Meat drafted by Ryan Kehoe. She was a finalist on Battle of the Exes II. She also competed on Fresh Meat II, Cutthroat, Rivals, Rivals II, and Free Agents. On Fresh Meat II she was partnered with Ryan and was eliminated in like episode 10. On Cutthroat she was eliminated in episode 9 and was eliminated by Tori. She was out relatively early on both Rivals and Rivals II where her partners were Camila and Jasmine, respectively. On Free Agents she was out episode 11. On Battle of the Exes II she was a finalist. She had Wes as a partner and the Leroy. Here is some trivia:

- Prior to the final Dome elimination, Nia was sent home following an incident in which she verbally and physically assaulted Jordan, temporarily leaving Leroy without a female partner. After Theresa & Wes were eliminated by Leroy & Nia, Theresa was subsequently brought back to the competition as Leroy's replacement partner for the "X-Battle" Dome.

- Theresa is the third contestant to return to the game after previously being eliminated without returning through the Battle of the EX-iled or the Redemption House, following Dan Renzi and Genesis Moss, and followed by Devin Walker-Molaghan and Cheyenne Floyd.

- Theresa is the first contestant to reach the Final Challenge after returning to the game, followed by Devin and Cheyenne.

She won $35,000 that challenge and came in second.

• Thanks 1

340?cb=20190810122420

CYCLE XIV: RIVALS

Cycle XIV honors the 21st season of The Challenge! For this cycle, rankers will vote one of their fellow competitors to be the first challenger. This chosen ranker will choose a rival to go up against. Other rankers will vote for who wins. Loser is eliminated. Winner of the rival matchup will choose the next two rivals. All rankers retain power to vote even after elimination. Last rival standing gets to eliminate any two players of his/her choice! They also get to choose one other ranker to eliminate any two players of his/her choice! No safety except for superimmunities!

Happy Hunger Games! :giggle:

@1234567890 @Alex95 @Deeee @QueenKalie @*Wallace

Please vote for one of your fellow competitors to be the first challenger.

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

So we all eliminate one (different) ranker until theres one left?

Oor oh wait.... since Alex chose Victoria, she gets to choose someone to go up against? 😮  This is all so interesting.

I think majority rules for the first ranker eliminated and then that person chooses the next pairing.