The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Once I get Victoria's app, I'll be happy with the team and number of rankers to start this shindig, although I'll wait for anyone else to join until after the weekend since I set that deadline. BUT YAY, thanks to all you fab peeps who have applied already ❤️ 

group hug friends GIF

It's ok to disagree loudly at each other, but don't actually get mad or upset since it's just a game, important to remember that, but funny dramz and hilarity is highly encouraged

People are already hating me in the Survivor rankdown :giggle:so I hope at least one of you will stir some controversy, even if I don't like the people being eliminated :shiftywave:

1 hour ago, JC said:

It's ok to disagree loudly at each other, but don't actually get mad or upset since it's just a game, important to remember that, but funny dramz and hilarity is highly encouraged

People are already hating me in the Survivor rankdown :giggle:so I hope at least one of you will stir some controversy, even if I don't like the people being eliminated :shiftywave:

Dee and I both applied the game won't be lacking controversy 😂

Just now, JC said:

This may be on the docket 

lips are sealed love GIF

Or you could just join 😘

I don’t know enough of the contestants to. :argh:  The Challenge only started airing here about a year ago when the UK reality stars were introduced. I can’t comment on the seasons aired before that but I am gonna work my way through them since lockdown is the perfect opportunity.

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

I don’t know enough of the contestants to. :argh:  The Challenge only started airing here about a year ago when the UK reality stars were introduced. I can’t comment on the seasons aired before that but I am gonna work my way through them since lockdown is the perfect opportunity.

I would’ve loved to have done a Love Island rankdown because I am legit obsessed and have seen every single episode (UK and Australia, the US one was terrible) but I feel like only you and me have watched it lolol but this is the closest since the challenge started casting some love island peeps

1 minute ago, JC said:

I would’ve loved to have done a Love Island rankdown because I am legit obsessed and have seen every single episode (UK and Australia, the US one was terrible) but I feel like only you and me have watched it lolol but this is the closest since the challenge started casting some love island peeps

@totes4totes + @*Lily are fans of Love Island!

Edited by Deeee
  • Like 2

Just now, JC said:

LOVE ISLAND?! I would’ve joined that in a heartbeat. 

Maura ftw! with Kem, Tommy, Olivia or Georgia as runner up!

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

@totes4totes + @*Lily are fans of Love Island!

Oh nice I’ll recruit Megan and Lily along with Zoey and the rest of you can start watching it so that I can do this for my next rankdown ❤️ (lmao at planning this before this one has even started)

Just now, QueenKalie said:

I only made it through half a season of the us version of Love Island it wasn't for me.

Watch the UK and Australia versions, the US version is absolute crap. It’s like X Factor, the international versions are loads and heaps better. Just the lingo and sayings are enough to entertain you.

3 minutes ago, JC said:

Oh nice I’ll recruit Megan and Lily along with Zoey and the rest of you can start watching it so that I can do this for my next rankdown ❤️ (lmao at planning this before this one has even started)

I have been meaning to get into the series since The Challenge has started casting from the show. 

I enjoyed the US version of Love Island. I'm shocked at myself for not following the British version, as I follow a lot if British reality Shows and dating shows, but I never got around to following the British LI. :(