The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Brad Fiorenza

latest?cb=20180606155648

@*Wallace took my easy cut so here I am cutting Brad since @QueenKalie said he was going to cut Paula. @Alex95 said these nominations were in retaliation to things we have done in the game but I always forget I am in this game so I don't really care. :dead: I am very familiar with Brad in regards to The Real World. Brad Fiorenza was on The Read World: San Diego where I remember all the cast. :dead: Jamie Chung who went on to become an actress, Cameran Eubanks who Brad a flirtmance with, Frakie Abernathy may she RIP, Randy Barry the loveable stoner,  Robin Hibbard when she was likeable because I guess everyone hates her now, Jacquese Smith who was the personality of the house and Charlie Dordevich who I really don't remember but I'm guessing he was Frankie's replacement when she left. Brad Fiorenza was a contestant from The Real World: San Diego (2004). He was a winner of Cutthroat and a finalist on The Duel, The Gauntlet III, and The Duel II. He also competed on Battle of the Sexes 2, The Inferno II, The Gauntlet 2, The Ruins, Vendettas, and Final Reckoning. I may or may not have copied that last bit from Wikipedia. I was in the hospital yesterday so I will go more into detail. Brad is  a legend of the game but he leaves the rankdown now.

Paula Meronek

1*RVKoSoCqzhO1zbc4IJw8pw.jpeg

Paula has been on a million seasons of the challenge. 10 according to the wiki so she is someone that I  am very familiar with. That being said I never really liked Paula all that much she was just too crazy for my taste I guess. Grant it 99% of the people that go on the challenge are crazy so I shouldn't judge I guess since most of my favs are all crazy as well but still she went above and beyond that level and it was just too much for me lol.  It took her 8 seasons for her to finally get her first win she use to be the queen of ineptitude but Aneesa has far surpassed her in that category now and has 2 wins now some how. She picked up her fist win in Rivals and then her second in rivals 2 so needless to say she rivaled with the right people. Some people were strategic in there rivals so Paula probably did that as well. Evelyn did what everyone thought was impossible and got Paula her first win. Evelyn is a beast so if anyone  was able to carry someone to a W it was going to be her. Then Paula was "rivals" with Emily in rivals 2 and got her second win. Emily is easily the most athletic person that the show has had with Evelyn and Laurel not to far behind her. I feel like getting paired with the 2 strongest girls was production's way of throwing Paula a bone since she has failed so much before that they probably felt bad. But congrats on getting carried to 2 W's but out you go from the rankdown now.

8 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Group 1:

Georgia Harrison

Theo Campbell

Britni Thornton

Jessica McCain

Nia Moore

Group 2:

Ashley Kelsey

Kyle Christie

Chris “Ammo” Ammon Hall

Anthony Bartolotte

Heather Marter

Ashley Kelsey was one of Alex’s noms so she is safe for your round, you can name her replacement

No one is officially cut yet as there have been no writeups - 9 hours left! After the 24 hours are up, @Deeee can do any remaining cuts if he chooses

Britni Thornton

Kyle Christie

Chris “Ammo” Ammon Hall

Anthony Bartolotte

Heather Marter

@*Wallace @Alex95 @QueenKalie @1234567890

Also, the front page is completely updated!

Edited by JC