The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

MTVs-The-Challenge.png

CYCLE II: FINAL IMMUNITY SMACKDOWN

Did you really think the immunity twists were over? I promised there would be no more twists that would affect Tori, Bananas, Laurel, Abram, and Katie as they are now LOCKED into TOP 100, but no other immunities are safe this round. You must all send me a private vote for ONE of the remaining immunities to get the boot. You have 24 hours, no excuses, no extensions. If you do not vote, you will not have a say.

IF THERE IS A TIE, the immunities in a tie will become SAFE and RANDOMIZER will choose from the rest who will be eliminated. There will be no re-vote. ONE immunity WILL be eliminated. You guys will make the decision, I will not reveal the private votes.

This will be the FINAL immunity twist and all saved WILL be locked into TOP 200. HAPPY HUNTING!

IMMUNITIES

Immune from vote

Victoria Wally Alex QK Dee
Robin Hibbard Kam Williams Susie Meister Leroy Garrett Coral Smith
Tina Barta Nany González Cara Zavaleta Britni Thornton Katie Doyle
Theo Vonkurnatowski Tori Deal Evelyn Smith Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio Aneesa Ferreira
Trishelle Cannatella Darrell Taylor Nehemiah Clark Ashley Kelsey Veronica Portillo
Abram Boise Wes Bergmann Laurel Stucky Jessica McCain Cara Maria Sorbello

@Deeee @QueenKalie @Alex95 @*Wallace @1234567890

15 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

If anyone wants to offer up an immunity let me know and I’ll honor that. Otherwise, I’ll be honest, I’m leaning towards Robin or Cara Maria.

I was thinking Cara Maria as well. She sticks out the most for that cut.

Edited by QueenKalie

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Are you sure this isn’t happening because the twist flopped? 🙂 

LOL This :dead:  

Gah I don't want to vote out anyone's immunities this soon but lol, JC clearly wants us to. :haha: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

If anyone wants to offer up an immunity let me know and I’ll honor that. Otherwise, I’ll be honest, I’m leaning towards Robin or Cara Maria.

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Gah I don't want to vote out anyone's immunities this soon but lol, JC clearly wants us to. :haha: 

I offered up Robin Hibbard up so you guys don't have to dread over a decision. :hug:

MTVs-The-Challenge.png

CYCLE II: FINAL IMMUNITY SMACKDOWN

Robin Hibbard has officially been eliminated. 

@1234567890 as this is one of your immunities, you are responsible for the write-up.

Cycle II rules will be posted shortly.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/other-sports/news/the-challenge-mtv-cast-members-ranked/184291wjky3ck1byeow78cywlv

This is an interesting list :shiftywave:  Evan and Camila are the only ones who have been eliminated so far, and many of the names on the list are immune. Looking at this list, I am surprised that CT especially did not get immunity.

Will this be in line with the rankings of @*Wallace @1234567890 @Alex95 @QueenKalie @Deeee ?

2 hours ago, JC said:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/other-sports/news/the-challenge-mtv-cast-members-ranked/184291wjky3ck1byeow78cywlv

This is an interesting list :shiftywave:  Evan and Camila are the only ones who have been eliminated so far, and many of the names on the list are immune. Looking at this list, I am surprised that CT especially did not get immunity.

Will this be in line with the rankings of @*Wallace @1234567890 @Alex95 @QueenKalie @Deeee ?

Oooh thanks for this list! I plan to check this out later tonight. 

I'm also a little surprised about CT too. I think I would have predicted Victoria to give him immunity. 😮 But with your twist, maybe it was for the best? :dead: 

Goodness gracious,  Bananas really did 19 freaking seasons of The Challenge? That is WAYYY overload.  :dead: