The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

23 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

That was EXHAUSTING. 🙂

tired princess and the frog GIF

Ughh I know. I am dreading doing these write-ups. :lmao: 

16 minutes ago, JC said:

I'll try not to do too many more bulk eliminations :giggle:Although looking at the cycles looks like I can't make any promises:dead:

😐  😐 😕

:dead:   

I'll try to do some write-ups tonight and tomorrow. I don't know if it will be 2 tonight/1 tomorrow or the other way around.

Ashli Robson 

latest?cb=20150204050115

giphy.gif

Apologies in advance that these write-ups won’t be up to my usual standard but doing 3 write-ups is exhausting sooo this will have to do. Ashli Robson originally comes from The Real World: Sydney. Ashli would then participate on The Challenge which was Season 16’s The Island. I remember Alex saying that he can’t argue this cut but that he wishes Ashli had another season as she showed potential on her The Challenge season. This has me curious in seeing how she was on the show because she looked to be an early boot from this season (which is why I nom’d her. #oops). But I take it she got some kind of a raw deal which sucks. She competed in the Ball Buster elimination against Jenn Grijalva and Paula Meronek where she was eliminated on Episode 4. That's all I got to say about her time on the show. And a more random note…. I have never seen anyone spell Ashli the way she does… so that is a unique spelling.

Saving: Ace Amerson

Amerson.jpg

Flora Alekseyeun

340?cb=20191002194240

giphy.gif

Flora Alekseyeun is a contestant who originally came from The Real World: Miami. Flora is another 1-time The Challenge contestant having participated on Season 5’s Battle of the Seasons. all the way back in 2002. Her profile says she is best known for and I quote: “Her breasts, her relationships, her attitude.” Ooh shoot and she’s from Boston…. so now I kinda regret nominating her for that. She was partnered with  Mike Lambert and they were apart of The Real World team. They lasted 6 episodes where they were eliminated after the Slam Dunk challenge. Well well done to Flora making it this far. Ooh I see she was on an episode of E!’s Botched too (not sure when this was). I’ll post a pic of her from that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Saving: Jake Bronstein

latest?cb=20150819015844

Lori Trespicio

340?cb=20150727232513

tenor.gif

Well you guessed it… I don’t know her either. Lori Trespicio is a contestant who was originally on The Real World: Back to New York. Lori is yet another one-time The Challenge competitor as she competed on Season 6’s Battle of the Sexes. But this time whoa…. Lori was quite a fierce competitor having making it all the way to the finals as a runner-up. I see she had 5 challenge wins. 

A fun fact… Lori was supposed to be Mike Mizanin’s partner for Battle of the Seasons but she felt uneasy flying on a plane after the events of 9/11 which was totally understandable. :( She was replaced by Coral Smith which I’m sure of us had no complaints about.  I don’t now what else to say but I kinda regret randomizer putting her up because she’s beautiful and seems like a strong competitor so I messed up there I think. Ah well. :haha: 

Saving: Shawn Sealy 

220?cb=20180825023916

15 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

MARIAH CAREY REPRESENTING. :dead:

Mariah Carey GIF by Twitter

You know it! :bobo: I didn't know any of the nominees so I was like "Might as well use these Mariah gifs." :lmao: 

And changed my mind and got all of these write-ups done. PHEW!

• Thanks 1

Neil Forrester

340?cb=20190607184949

No clue who this guy  is so I will make this one quick ( as if I don't already do that even with people that I know).  Neil was on The Real World vs Road Rules challenge which was one of the earliest seasons. He ended up with that season so congrats to him and his 2000 prize money win lol. Neil was on the Real World London season and he is from Oxford England. So he probably was the first British guy on the challenge paving the way for all the imports that they bring in now a days lol. That's all that I got from the wiki so cool congrats to him on his achievements and out he goes from this rankdown now.

Saving some girl.

James Orlando

340?cb=20170902162628

Another person who I have no idea who he is so I nominated him for that reason. Hopefully I don't have to do too many more write ups on people I don't know because its kinda blah. Anyways James was on 2 seasons the Extreme Challenge and the original battle of the sexes. Pretty sure I saw these seasons and he lasted very far in both of them but it was so long ago I don't remember who he is so it's whatever. He made it to the finals of the Extreme Challenge but lost and then made it to episode 15 on the battle of the sexes and lost in some elimination match up. His original season was the Road Rules Maximum Velocity Tour so there's that as well. Anyways enough about him he is now gone from this rankdown.

Saving another girl.

Shane Landrum

340?cb=20180606160316

At least Shane I know! Not sure if that's is a good thing for him or not because I don't really like the guy.  His personality on the later shows at least was pretty toxic even for the challenge standards lol. I didn't care for him or most of the people that he was aligned with hence why I have nominated him and his  allies a bunch of times they have all survived so far but Shane isn't so lucky. Shane has been on 8 seasons of the challenge and here are the seasons that he has been on.

Battle of the Sexes
The Inferno
Battle of the Sexes 2
Fresh Meat
Invasion of the Champions
Vendettas
Final Reckoning

The wiki says he has earned 1K dollars so congrats to him on that lol. But here are some of the records he holds according to the wiki.

Shane holds the record for the longest gap between Challenge seasons by a male contestant, with 16.

Shane holds the record for the most Challenge seasons without reaching a Final Challenge by a male contestant, with seven.

Shane did disappear for awhile and then became a regular on the show again after being gone for awhile.  He wasn't on the the most recent seasons though and I am guessing we are probably done with him now but I could be wrong though who knows. He did have a long legacy on the challenge although a lot of it wasn't good so not sure if he should be proud of that or not but oh well.

Saving a third girl.

Gauntlet_281x105.jpg

CYCLE VII: THE GAUNTLET

Cycle VII honors the seventh season of The Challenge! Each of you will nominate one male and one female for The Gauntlet privately through PM. If your nominee is already chosen, you will be able to select another. They will be publicly revealed, but the nomination owner will not be revealed. You will have five votes for each gender to ELIMINATE that you can spread out to the nominees in any ratio you want, but you cannot vote for your own nominees. Votes will be privately sent to me, and publicly shared after the final tallies. Only one male and one female will survive, the other eight will be eliminated. Any ties will go into a re-vote tiebreaker until only one female and one male survive The Gauntlet.

Lucky ladies below are immune from The Gauntlet:

Ashley Mitchell
Amanda Garcia
Mattie Lynn Breaux

@1234567890 @Alex95 @*Wallace @QueenKalie @Deeee

Please send your secret nominations.

10 hours ago, JC said:

Also, just a reminder that IMMUNITIES ARE OVER! Only superimmunities apply so only below are still safe:

Abram Boise

Laurel Stucky

Bananas 🤮

Katie Doyle

Tori Deal

Everyone else is fair game if you have been annoyed by any specific immunities! :shiftywave:

@Alex95 @*Wallace @1234567890 @Deeee @QueenKalie

Just waiting on @1234567890 

Once I get her nominations, I'll post the 5 men and 5 women up for The Gauntlet and you guys can send in your votes TO ELIMINATE!

Gauntlet_281x105.jpg

CYCLE VII: THE GAUNTLET

Nominations

Chadwick Pelletier
Dan Renzi
Joao Paulo JP Andreade
Joss Mooney
Michael Ross

Colie Edison
Jenna Compono
Ninja Duran
Shaleen Sutherland
Shauvon Torres

@1234567890 @Alex95 @*Wallace @QueenKalie @Deeee

Please send five votes to eliminate for each gender through PM. You can spread the five votes in any ratio you want among the contestants. You have five votes for women and five votes for men. These are votes to ELIMINATE. Remember ONLY ONE man and ONE woman will survive. Distribute your votes wisely. You CANNOT vote for your nominations.