The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

18 minutes ago, JC said:

Yeah I'm not sure now, but she technically did vote against the men and did not rescind it LOL so @Deeee please break the tie and decide which sex you will be doing writeups for

Ah that's fair. :haha:  

13 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

My vote for the men was valid because of Josh Martinez. 😘

:dead: 

H's much more tolerable on The Challenge though. I promise you. :haha: Although his antics are still there

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I hate Josh Martinez, but I think I am going to cut the women here.

Dee hates all the people I like on this show. 🤣 :broken:  (I'm exaggerating a bit lol).

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

He's much more tolerable on The Challenge though. I promise you. :haha: Although his antics are still there

He really isn't 🙈 :dead:. My loyalty to him is still from his first season where he was partnered with Godmanda and bffs with Da'Vonne. Then on his second season he was at least on the right side of history against Paulie and Cara Maria. I was lowkey hating him this past season though before I quit so maybe he got better again idk (though from what I read apparently he helped orchestrate Aneesa's elim so that's gonna be a no from me dawg).

20 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

My vote for the men was valid because of Josh Martinez. 😘

This is totally understandable and why I was totally fine with losing the men LOL

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

He really isn't 🙈 :dead:. My loyalty to him is still from his first season where he was partnered with Godmanda and bffs with Da'Vonne. Then on his second season he was at least on the right side of history against Paulie and Cara Maria. I was lowkey hating him this past season though before I quit so maybe he got better again idk (though from what I read apparently he helped orchestrate Aneesa's elim so that's gonna be a no from me dawg).

Oooh lol this is all true. What you forgot to mention is that I also love how he's supportive of and really good friends with Nany too. :haha: So he tends to associate himself with the better people of the show which works in his favor.

Oh omg lol I just watch these episodes a few weeks ago and can't remember who exactly orchestrated the Aneesa elim already. He was apart of that group (alongside Bananas and some of the other guys. Nelson was the main guy against it and warned Anessa) but don't think he was the actual leader of it? He definitely still has his annoying antics but I find some good in him - or try to focus more on that. :haha:  

ETA: Oops re-read you said he helped it rather than led it. My bad. :lmao: But that was annoying and upsetting for Anessa as I don't think she was expecting that from him. :( 

Oh yeah, Dee cut the women so @1234567890 you are up! You may not nominate:

Josh Martinez

Victor Arroyo

Zach Mann

@Deeee you are responsible for the writeups of the eliminated women.

Dee Nguyen

Julia Nolan

Morgan Willett

Edited by JC

Julia Nolan (The Challenge: War of the Worlds)

340?cb=20190225194956

Literally wallpaper. An actual waste of space. How in the hell was she cast for this show? I truly do not understand what was so interesting about her that producers reached out to her of all people. So the twin twist on BB17 was interesting, but I really do not feel like that twist earned the Nolan Twins a phone call. I think the success of casting Da'Vonne, Paulie, and Natalie messed with the producers' heads. Julia was seventh in the Draft Pick and selected CT as her partner. Strong choice. Except that did nothing to benefit her tbh. Never found herself in the Tribunal. Never found herself any airtime. Slaughtered by Mattie in the elimination. Hopefully she is never called for the show again. LOL.

SAVING: Josh Martinez

Morgan Willett (The Challenge: War of the Worlds)

340?cb=20190225194957

Another waste of space! The rookies cast for War of the Worlds really, really, really sucked. Only about one-third of them have actually made an impact on the game, and one-half of those-one-third are problematic AF and have already found themselves on the no-call list. LOL. Morgan was incredibly boring and worthless on the show as well. She earned the third pick in the draft and selected Bananas. The two of them were swiftly voted into the elimination by the Tribunal, and lost to Zach & Zahida horribly in that weird geography trivia game. LOL. Anyways. Since then, Morgan has found herself in a serious relationship with Bananas. This makes me question her character and dislike her immensely. Out she goes!

SAVING: Zach Mann

Dee Nguyen (The Challenge: War of the Worlds)

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=16913900

tenor.gif?itemid=16913908

tenor.gif?itemid=17234205

So disappointed that Dee turned out to be an ignorant idiot! I really, really enjoyed her presence on both War of the Worlds 1 and War of the Worlds 2. Too bad that she let this experience get to her head a la Camila and decided to show her ass and fly off the rails. 

On War of the Worlds 1, I was taken by her very strong partnership with Wes. I enjoyed her apprenticeship and the way she learned the ins and outs of the political/social game from one of the biggest masterminds! The moment where she learned how to swim from Wes and then won the Brain Freeze daily challenge was some pretty epic stuff. She found herself in the Tribunal four times. She defeated Zach and Zahida in a pretty solid elimination. She obnoxiously fought with Turbo in defense of Ninja. She fought with Bear for being a complete piece of sh*t. I really thought she had all the makings of a super solid Challenge cast member. Though I was rooting for Da'Vonne in the final elimination, Dee put up a good fight and was eliminated in the final Killing Floor of the season.

Her showing on War of the Worlds 1 totally earned her a callback for War of the Worlds 2. I thought it was pretty stupid how the mercenary twist worked at the beginning of the season, but was ready to see her sophomore season regardless. Since I am a follower of spoilers, I was super excited to see how her winning season would play out. Dee was the first newly crowned Female Challenge Champion since Ashley M. won Invasion! Dee also happened to be the first woman of color to win a season since The Gauntlet III. Very cool stuff. Knowing how dramatic her race to the championship would be, I was fully prepared to stan Dee. She was pure drama on this season and really delivered in a big way! Though part of the most losing team in Challenge history, Dee found herself playing one of the most masterful strategic games ever. Dee hooked up with Rogan very early on in the house and the two became an item, which offered her a lot of protection. Dee also formed a majority alliance with Cara Maria, Paulie, Ashley, Kam, Kayleigh, Ninja, Rogan, Leroy, and to a lesser extent, CT and Joss as well. This alliance completely dominated the game, which allowed for Dee to stay safe despite Team UK losing literally every single challenge. Dee was also part of Team UK Tribunal that smartly voted in Laurel against Ninja, which turned out to be the most dramatic elimination in history. 

Dee never saw an elimination. Dee never really had to stress about the game. Dee only had to worry about Rogan. Her big storyline of the season is riding super hard for Rogan, falling in love with him, and eventually finding out that he had been absolutely using her and was ready to toss her to the side towards the end of the game. Team UK started to really doubt Dee's physical ability in the game, and Rogan seriously contemplated throwing Dee into elimination. Dee, who had protected him the entire game, caught wind of what was going on and had a very dramatic falling out with Rogan towards the end of the season. My heart really hurt for Dee because Rogan was such a piece of sh*t for doing what he did to her. But this really motivated Dee, and she valiantly rose from the ashes and kicked ass in the remaining challenges and proved Team UK wrong. Dee went into her first final solid as hell and kept up with the boys with ease. Dee emerged victorious with Team UK and was the only woman to win that season!!!

What a badass right?! IDK wtf happened, but her behavior on Total Madness was way too similar to that of Camila for me to still love her the way I did after her winning season. Dee entered the game with a massive chip on her shoulder, so much so that even Wes felt like he had created a monster. Dee was much more conniving, nonsensical, and delusional this season. Of course she entered the season continuing the drama with Rogan. An item but not an item. Fighting yet still promising to be the number one for each other. Rogan was clearly still using Dee. In order to upset Rogan who was caught flirting with Jenn Lee, Dee made out with Jay and cozied up to him. A lover's quarrel. Oh great. Dee immediately set her sights on Jenn Lee and fought with her in the house for what?!?! An ain't sh*t man?! WAKE UP DEE.

Dee fell off the rails early. After winning the second challenge, Dee decided to throw Jenn Lee into elimination. After learning of the twist where Tribunal can send themselves in, Dee instead sends in Jenny, her biggest competition, to get the first Red Skull of the season and the easiest win on top of that. WTF. Dee also made a crucial error in making way too many promises pre-season, since the self-righteous Jordan and Tori felt like Dee owed them her vote for helping her win the previous final challenge. Dee got into drama with the couple and quickly found herself the target of multiple people in the competition. 

Dee then decided to turn her back on Ashley after the latter had her fight with Mattie + the entire house essentially. Except Ashley is one of her closest friends and allies in the house. YIKES. Dee is picked to go into Purgatory against Ashley and wins, but only with the help of her mentor Wes. She earned her Red Skull early, but not fairly. The rest of the season saw Dee continuing to fight with Rogan. She always found herself picked by the Tribunal to potentially go into elimination, or she found herself in the Tribunal. She won a total of three more missions, which is pretty impressive. Dee also would flip out every single time she saw her name up on the board, acting really indignant and obnoxious. Dee was way more paranoid this time around and was very clearly way too far up her own ass to realize how she was coming across this season. Dee was selected to go against Mattie in another elimination, and she pulled off an upset victory to earn two Red Skulls. Say what you will but the girl is a good competitor. Dee had found herself in hot water with Josh, Bananas, and her closest ally of the season, Jenny. Dee had decided to turn her back on Jenny after realizing that was her only competition and she basically handed her the entire season on a silver platter by voting her in against Jenn Lee. Jenny caught wind and Dee became public enemy number one in the house. Only Melissa was willing to befriend her. 

Despite having a massive target on her back and having lost all of her allies, Dee managed to weasel her way to the very end of the season. But her antics would cost her, since everybody wanted her gone and voted her in against Jenny in the very last elimination of the season. A good, old-fashioned Hall Brawl. Jenny steamrolled her and won the elimination in like seven seconds total. Karma had come for Dee, but she definitely went down swinging and gave us an entire season of her ridiculous villainy. 

HOT TEA: Dee even used her phone call in the house to call Morgan Willett and snitch on Bananas for flirting with Jenny! Some gloriously evil sh*t!

Despite three really impressive showings, Dee's ignorant remarks about the anti-racist movements and the BLM movement could not come at a worse time. Her idiotic self said a bunch of sh*t she should not have and MTV decided to sever ties with her completely. Dee then lawyered up and decided to pursue legal action against MTV for this decision, which made her look even worse. She caused a bunch of drama on social media. Who would have thought this is how she would go out from the series? As a real disappointment.

SAVING: Victor Arroyo