The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

MTVs-The-Challenge.png

THE RADIOACTIVE RANKERS

DEE

giphy.gif

@Deeee

QK

tumblr_lwzklkXx5w1qg9pmho1_400.gifv

@QueenKalie

ALEX

tumblr_njmod33GLL1qbikx0o2_540.gif

@Alex95

WALLY

1*VkmUVQ2ULmvMClMUtsgFKw.gif

@*Wallace

VICTORIA

e0063-1ywt4s9xryybcwt5h_xkkla.gif

@1234567890

Who will ensure their favorite becomes REALITY ROYALTY and become our rankdown CHALLENGE CHAMPION? :shiftywave:

Will it be...

@Deeee, the sassy veteran with the perfect resume and perpetual desire for blood?

@QueenKalie, Dee's Challenge veteran rival who is ALWAYS ready for a verbal AND physical smackdown?

@Alex95, a popular reality juggernaut who will not hesitate to cut these veterans down to size and sweet talk you into submission?

@*Wallace, the rookie of the bunch, but the IDF king and sweetest betch you will ever meet? But watch out, what if he "accidentally" stabs you in the back?

@1234567890, gif and rankdown queen who could be your best friend and closest ally, unless she decides you deserve a lashing?

Hella excited for these five fabulous rankers. They are now inducted into The Challenge Hall of Ranker Royalty!

I am excited for this ALL-STAR cast of rankers to THROW IT DOWN in this rankdown. Based on this casting, I am expecting some Challenge fireworks for sure.

Tomorrow, I will reveal CYCLE I: ALL-STARS!

Nfzw.gif

Edited by JC
  • Like 1

Just now, 1234567890 said:

tumblr_n3wbxvrASa1sdffexo1_400.gifv

@Deeee, are you ready to fight? 🙂

Yep! What a perfect GIF to represent us.

That is you coming for me, the legend of legends, and missing completely while I stay around the whole season and dominate. HEHEHEH. 

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I request my representative be changed for I do not know who she is. 🙂 Tina will work. :wub:

You don't know Nany??? I THOUGHT YOU WATCHED MOST OF THE SEASONS LMAO :dead:

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Got Wes in this game and Probst in the Survivor game? Why am I getting all these straight white males?!

tumblr_inline_oev40xSMqJ1qd73iv_400.gifv

:giggle:I'M SORRY but to be clear, I just chose random gifs that I liked from The Challenge. These are not your representatives!

I REPEAT THESE ARE NOT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES! The only one I actually connected to the ranker is Dee because of her name.

If anything, you should read the color coded blurb that I personalized for all of you ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I legit just got to Nany on my Challenge watching process. She's a new schooler.

LOL it's funny to think of her as a new schooler since she's been on the show for SO LONG, but I guess when you think about the fact that we're on 35 seasons, that actually does make sense.

4 minutes ago, JC said:

LOL it's funny to think of her as a new schooler since she's been on the show for SO LONG, but I guess when you think about the fact that we're on 35 seasons, that actually does make sense.

Maybe shes more of a middle schooler. Hmm.

Nany is somewhere in between. Her first appearance on The Challenge is Battle of the Seasons, which premiered in 2012. However, she also arrived on The Challenge scene when only one season would air per year. So she feels new school in that she has only been around for seasons 23-35, but in terms of longevity, Nany ranks up there.