The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

8 minutes ago, JC said:

Remaining nominations:

Brittany Baldassari
Christina Pazsitzky
Christopher "Swaggy C" Williams
Cynthia Roberts
Danny Jamieson
Emily Reese
James Orlando
Jesse Stark
Kefla Hare
Michelle Parma
Mike Boise
Nick Haggart
Noah Rickun 
Rianna Polin
Shawn Sealy
Sydney Walker

@*Wallace @1234567890 @Deeee

Also bringing this over to the next page.

Emily Reese

340?cb=20180821005246

Emily Reese is another one season/one episode boot that was on The Challenge,  which definitely makes her an easy cut at this point. Emily’s first and only season of The Challenge, was Season 27’s Battle of the Bloodlines where she competed with her stepsister Are You the One?’s alum Christina LeBlanc. I watched this season but yeah I don’t really remember Emily’s time on it at all. I do remember Christina and Tony Raines were ~supposedly making out in the bathroom when he had a girlfriend back at home. I am sure she was embarrassed and didn’t want Christina to be messing with Tony - although he’s definitely at fault for that. They battled against Jenna Compono & Brianna Julig in the Pit elimination - and actually it was a Emily vs Jenna battle, and Emily lost. And that concluded her time on that season and her Challenge career.

Saving: Christopher "Swaggy C" Williams

@*Wallace 1 remaining save/cut, @1234567890 & @Deeee 3 remaining saves/cuts

Just a few hours until it will be open season! ❤️ 

Brittany Baldassari
Christina Pazsitzky
Cynthia Roberts
Danny Jamieson
James Orlando
Jesse Stark
Kefla Hare
Michelle Parma
Mike Boise
Nick Haggart
Noah Rickun 
Rianna Polin
Shawn Sealy
Sydney Walker

Nick Haggart (Road Rules: X-Treme)

340?cb=20150417203933

Nick is a cutie, but pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, so this cut is more than fair. Sorry JC for cutting one of your cute, gay, white twinks. :dead:

He made his debut on Road Rules: X-Treme, which introduced a lot of big personalities to The Challenge world. Nick actually entered the season as the replacement for Danny, once the latter was voted off after a mission failure. Nick had a pretty rocky road on his season, since the original cast were pretty tight-knit and resented Nick for coming into the game with immunity. However, he quickly helped them win a mission and proved their doubts about his abilities wrong. Nick is pretty low-key for a while, until getting into an argument with Derrick, who proceeds to belittle him in front of the other roommates. Everybody decides they do not like Nick (except for Angela), just because he is the new guy. LOL. Nick feels like his cast members purposefully exclude him from social activities, which they totally did. That same week, the crew loses the mission and consider voting Nick out since they do not like him. But Ibis performs so poorly that he is spared. He ends up making it to the finals and winning the season along with his cast mates.

Nick then appeared on Battle of the Sexes 2, his one and only appearance on any season of The Challenge. Nick was not much of a presence on this titan of a season, which still might have the strongest cast ever assembled. He actually progressed deep into the season, making the halfway point. Nick was voted off for being the weakest of the remaining guys and for not being  in the OG alliance. He never made a return to the show.

SAVING: Rianna Polin

20 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Danny has randomly aged well for me for some reason...I think I just feel bad for him lol.

10 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah I agree. At first I didn't care about him at all but now I just think it's kinda sad but funny.

Aww looks like I made the right call. :haha: I feel I have seen some of his seasons but can't fully pinpoint/remember him that well. A rewatch would help that.

Michelle Parma (Road Rules: Europe)

340?cb=20180825185456

RIP MICHELLE 💔

Michelle is one of the two American cast members on the third season of Road Rules, which took place in Europe. Michelle is really sweet, helping Belou with her relationship issues and lending her a listening ear. She also hooks up with the one other American cast mate of the season, Chris. Some of her most memorable moments on the show include crashing the Winnebago, talking to a guy that Belou is interested in and earning a verbal laceration as a result, and crashing her scooter on the way to a mission. 

She made her one and only Challenge appearance on Real World/Road Rules Extreme Challenge, the fourth season of the show. Unfortunately, Michelle was part of the very losing Road Rules team and did not leave the season with anything. 

Even worse is that she would die in a tragic car accident just one year after this season. RIP.

SAVING: Mike Boise

Jesse Stark

340?cb=20180628062036

Well i was down with people I don’t know or don’t remember so well…. so that was a bit rough there :lmao: I think Jesse Stark has the worst track record of the remaining contestants so he was the easy cut of the options. Jesse has only participated in one season of The Challenge, which was Season 12’s Fresh Meat. He was drafted  by and partnered with Johanna Botta (originally from The Real World: Austin). I se they were safe on the first 4 episodes / exile progress. But then on Episode 5 they were put into Exile alongside Wes & Casey. On Episode 6 they battled them and were eventually eliminated from the gam. And this was the last we ever heard from Jesse regarding The Challenge. If anyone has any fun or memorable facts about him, please do share because this is all I got on him. :dead: 

Saving: Danny Jamieson (just decided to save the only one that was in more than 2 seasons even though he seems like a really bad competitor. Which I am 95% sure I would feel bad for him if I watched/re-watched these seasons.)

Sydney Walker (Fresh Meat II)

340?cb=20180628060224

Sydney seemed like a really cool, down-to-earth individual. Except she practically received no airtime on Fresh Meat II and faded away into obscurity and fodder-dom. Therefore, she earns herself an elimination and easy write-up. Sydney was chosen by in the Draft by CJ. An unlikely pairing, but Sydney actually had better combine stats than most of the rookies that season (sans Laurel and Cara Maria). She had potential, but we never saw it. Especially considering Sydney and CJ were not even allowed to compete in their first Exile, since Brandon drank beers before the competition. :wub:

Sydney's best moment in the competition is deciding to lie about having participated in the Exile. Sydney would finally have her chance to compete in an Exile against the icon that is Landon and his good-for-nothing partner, Carley. Sydney lost and was never seen again. The End.

SAVING: James Orlando

Brittany Baldassari

260?cb=20180702232101

I always forget I'm in this rankdown. Oops. I guess I have some write-ups to do since I can't remember the last write-up I have done in here. I am cutting Brittany Baldassari. I have no idea who this is but that seems to be a running theme in this rankdown. Brittany Baldassari was a contestant from Are You the One? 1. She competed on Battle of the Exes II. Her partner was Adam who she couldn't keep her hands off of on their season of Are You the One? They were up for elimination 4 times and they won 3 times and it was the fourth time that did them in. They also went to something called Battle of the EX-iled but lost to Johnny "Bananas" and Nany. She doesn't seem that of an important person in The Challenge's history so this is a fair cut.

Cynthia Roberts

latest?cb=20150728175647

Cynthia Roberts was a contestant from The Real World: Miami. The Real World: Miami premiered on MTV in 1996 so she is considered an old-school contestant but I did not watch The Real World in 1996. That was before my time. :haha: She was a winner of Road Rules: All Stars which is the first season of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge. It premiered in 1998 and instead of players competing, this season simply featured alumni from The Real World going on a trip in an RV similar to a season of Road Rules. She also competed on Battle of the Sexes 2. The teams were separated by gender and Cynthia was the fifth female out. Seeing how she was left until almost last among the nominees I don't think any will be upset to see her go.