The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

LOL ugh I wanted to take a break on my round and not do a write-up but I guess I will do so now. :haha:  

Save Anastasia (solely because Dee initially saved her so I’ll save her for him here)

Cut Blair

• Like 1

Blair Herter

340?cb=20150803194209

I don’t know either of these last two names or maybe I do  know one or both of them but i completely forgot by now. It was a toss-up here but I have a number of reasons for my decision. One being Dee initially saved Anastasia  so I can live with her carrying on a little bit longer on the game for him. Then secondly, I am kinda loving my trend of saving a Challenger once per this game and I think everyone I saved so far i’ve only done so once. So I don’t want to break that trend by saving Blair a second time - as I saved him last time on my last round. 😘 I DO want to apologize to Blair though - I have absolutely nothing against the guy but my Randomizer just hates you and have listed you at the start of these lists to get you nominated. #BlameRandomizer. And with no one saving him either time he was up on my round I think this is an okay cut.

Now let’s discuss Blair’s time on the show. Blair Herter is a Challenger that has originally come from Road Rules: The Quest. He would then make his first and only The Challenge appearance on Season 6’s Battle of the Sexes. Ooh looking at how he did on the season, he looks like a decent competitor where he was the 11th guy eliminated and was eliminated on Episode 11. I don’t have much more to say of his time on this show…sorry. It’s sad he didn’t go onto do more seasons of the show but he’s quite a big enough name to have his own wiki page. 😮 He’s doing well in life as he works as a TV Presenter and television producer. Besides his time on MTV, he has done work as a producer and a recurring substitute host for Attack of the Show! and X-Play on the G4 Network (which oooo that was a channel one of my cousins  used to love). He also co-hosted the first season of American Ninja Warrior, which I did not know about but that is cool. 😮  As for his personal life, he has married Jessica Chobot and they have a son. Ooh ad his birthday is tomorrow - so eek me cutting him right before his birthday. Well done to Blair getting this far in this game.

Saving: Anastasia Miller 

RNC9.gif

Jason Cornwell (The Real World: Boston)

340?cb=20191209190755

This group of nominations basically contains a bunch of old schoolers. LOL. I basically made my choice based on the character that I feel like had the least amount of impact on me. Basically, I am cutting Jason who I remember the least. But I will do my best to jog my memory and teach you guys a bit about him.

Jason is the most boring cast member on one of the greatest seasons of The Real World ever. Jason is an aspiring poet and much of his story while in Boston revolves around his toxic relationship with his partner, Timber. Jason is a nice guy, except he treats Timber pretty poorly. When she arrives to Boston to visit and stay with the cast, the couple spend the first few days together quite happily. However, everything takes a turn for the worse when Timber accuses Jason of being jealous of Syrus. This leads to a massive screaming match back at the house, which causes Timber to leave and Jason to end the relationship with her.

A while later, Timber actually moves to Boston and causes Jason to feel very invaded and crowded by her. Jason comes to learn that Timber used drugs and slept with another guy while they were separated, which upsets him. He keeps avoiding her attempts to win him back, but eventually forgives her after he attends a party and makes out with another woman. There is just a lot of toxicity surrounding their relationship, but a lot of their issues can be attributed to Timber starting to show signs of bipolar disorder and Jason talking to her really poorly. 

What else happened with Jason in the house? He was a messy guy and Sean + Syrus put his dirty dishes on top of him while he slept in bed and mocked him with a poster calling him a pig. Jason fought with Sean a little bit during the beginning of the experience. Jason formed a very tight bond with Kameelah and Genesis, eventually flirting with Kamilah. He ditches the kids of the after-school program to go skiing once, but he also tries to teach the kids how to invest in journaling. Overall, he did not receive that much screen time compared to his extremely complex cast mates.

Jason was cast in the second season of The Challenge...appropriately named Real World/Road Rules Challenge. During the season, Jason flirted with Janet and had a steamy relationship with her over the course of the season. Team Real World lost 5 out of 6 challenges, losing the final challenge and the grand prize money. Jason only walked away with $2,206. 

Since the show, he established a casting agency and had moderate success as a casting director and producer for television. Easy cut to make though.

SAVING: Janet Choi

55 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I’m not doing a single one of these cuts fyi as I don’t know a single one of them 🤭

LOL this is me on my rounds..... but i still end up having to do a write-up. :dead: 

26 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I only know Teck so I will save him and cut

Los I guess? Idk or care 😂

I would suggest save..... he was the only name I sorta recognize and would save him by default. :haha: 

Heather B. Gardner

170517201531-04-real-world-new-york--hea

Heather B. Gardner got her start from MTV’s very first season of The Real World, which was The Real World: New York. As many of you shady people out there would probably wonder and think about but nooo I did not ever see this season of the show. It was way before my time of watching MTV and I was just a young child. 🙂 Anyway Heather went onto do only one season of The Challenge, which was Challenge 2000. She was apart of Team Real World where they were the runners-up to Team Road Rules. Some other notes I am seeing about Heather on this season - Heather establishes herself as the leader of Team Real World. She also bright a camera man to the girls’ bathroom at an RV park to catch Piggy smoking. I guess this was a case of David & Piggy smoking and her exposing them about it. Heather was angry at the Road Rules team cheating on pie eating contest and she was annoyed with Amaya’s whining. Heather was worried of her lack of ability to drive a stick shift would cost her team to lose a certain challenge which would annoy a short tempered David. And wow David’s anger at his team would get Heather angry at him. Wow this team early sounds a hot mess so no wonder they lost. :dead: 

Well outside of Heather’s time on these MTV shows,  she went onto having a rap career being known as “Heather B.” I feel like I have heard of her as a rapper but i am not entirely sure. I can’t think of any of her songs but it’s 90s rap soooo i am sure I would be a fan of her music. :haha: Well done to Heather getting this far despite not being known much for her time on The Challenge.

Saving: Teck Holmes (he’s the only name I really recognize so saving him for that.)

qnRh4rX80P5p2iy3El25YMwdQ4G.jpg

Los Jackson

340?cb=20200127231813

Whelp the wiki has almost nothing on this guy so this sucks lol. I can tell you what it does say though so hopefully that will be enough words! Los Jackson was on The Challenge 2000. It appears that won that season and made 12k. That's quite a different winnings amount then the 1 million that they give now a days lol. His original season was Road Rules First Adventure. He's got 6 wins total on that season so I guess he dominated it at least. But yeah that's all the wiki has to say about him so that's all I got for you guys so forgive me please but anyways out he goes from this rankdown now! 

Saving some guy named Neil Forrester

340?cb=20150820174600

CYCLE IV: EXTREME

Cycle IV will honor the fourth season of The Challenge and honor Ayanna Mackins for standing up against racism. Since Ayanna was replaced in the middle of the season by Susie, the Road Rules team ended up having 7 members total throughout the season. Each ranker will nominate 7 competitors, the other rankers will proceed to vote for an MVP in honor of the Mission MVP concept introduced in the Extreme Challenge season. This MVP will be safe for the rest of the cycle, and the 6 remaining will enter a pool for the end of the cycle. Voting will ensue until a majority is reached. If 2-2 tie lasts for more than 3 hours, nominator will make final decision. Everyone will have 12 hours to vote to keep this moving. The next ranker will then nominate 7 new competitors and the chain will continue until all 5 rankers are finished. The time to nominate and vote for MVP will be cut short to 12 hours.

At the end of the cycle, we will have a pool of 30 competitors and a bloodbath save/cut round will ensue. Now, timing is everything as each ranker will have 3 saves/cuts, so if you have multiple contestants you care about, you want to make sure you get your saves/cuts in early. The bloodbath round will last 24 hours, if there are any remaining saves/cuts, any ranker can make them. You may only do one save/cut at a time.

Nomination Order:

1522727540_ScreenShot2020-06-26at3_40_06PM.png.0127759494f7f1c03d9d89918a74f7ed.png

@1234567890

You are up first! Please nominate 7 contestants.

@QueenKalie @Alex95 @1234567890 @Deeee @*Wallace

Edited by JC

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

WHY AM I ALWAYS FIRST? :dead:

IDK You and Wally keep getting screwed by randomizer LOL although Wally's been at the end the last couple times :giggle:

Although this time it's actually better to go first because you have more choices - everyone else will not be able to choose your nominations or cut/save before the bloodbath!

Edited by JC