The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

Darrell + Shane are hotter than Eric. I am glad you have seen the light. LOL.

Yeah looking at his picture now you're totally right. IDK why I thought he was so hot, maybe because he was so tall and had a sexy body?

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Was he hot? I don't remember. :haha:

His face is not very cute. :giggle:But yeah, at the time his season came out, I had a crush on him and thought he was the hottest of his cast. Taste changes as you get older though. Maybe he's like a teenybopper taste since his season came out when I was a teenager.

@1234567890 you're up to finish the cycle! The first page is updated!

CANNOT BE NOMINATED BY VICTORIA

Dan Walsh

Colie Edison

Emilee Fitzpatrick

Brandon Swift

Kameelah Phillips

Dan Renzi

Melinda Stolp

Derek McCray

Edited by JC

Laterrian Wallace (Extreme Challenge)
Rebecca Lord (Extreme Challenge)

Neil Forrester (Real World vs. Road Rules)
Kalle Dedolph (Real World vs. Road Rules)

Anika Rashaun (Invasion of the Champions)
Bruno Bettencourt (Invasion of the Champions)

Derrick Henry (Final Reckoning)
Faith Stowers (Final Reckoning)

I hope I did this right? :dead: My mind was not in the right mindset look for nominations so I hope I did it correctly. :haha:

Laterrian Wallace (Extreme Challenge)
Rebecca Lord (Extreme Challenge)

Neil Forrester (Real World vs. Road Rules)
Kalle Dedolph (Real World vs. Road Rules)

Anika Rashaun (Invasion of the Champions)
Bruno Bettencourt (Invasion of the Champions)

Ashley Cain (War of the Worlds)
Shaleen Sutherland (War of the Worlds)

Esther Falana (War of the Worlds 2)
Sean Lineker (War of the Worlds 2)

Alan Valdez (War of the Worlds)
Zahida Allen (War of the Worlds)

Raphy Medrano (Battle of the Bloodlines)
Christina LeBlanc (Battle of the Bloodlines)

Edited by 1234567890

Laterrian Wallace

300?cb=20150728192528

Laterrian's jacked as f*ck so everyone thought he would be one of the strongest contestants on the show. It was before everyone were essentially pro athletes so muscles and being a dude is all the contestants compared about when judging each other. Laterrian was actually a giant flop though. He first competed on Extreme Challenge which I did not watch and he lost. Sucks for him. Next he was on Battle of the Sexes and he was the second boot because he flopped the first two challenges and everyone was legit blown away that he could be so bad. But the guys team stuck to the code of booting whoever had the least amount of points :rolleyes: whatever and that was Laterrian. His third season was The Gauntlet and he actually pissed me off this season. I was tired of his team making a million excuses for him when he just flatout wasn't good at the challenges. Laterrian sat back and watched Sarah Greyson win four eliminations before he had to face one even though he was performing worse than her. But he's a man with muscles so it was okay. Luckily, they ran out of excuses to make for him and Laterrian finally had to do an elimination and I assume he got his ass handed to him by Alton.

Save Sean

Rebecca Lord

340?cb=20190607191142

Well I don't know who this chick is at all. I only came for this team so I could cut Laterrian. Rebecca only did Extreme Challenge and she won it. Queen of quitting while she's on top! Rebecca Lord has never lost a challenge in her entire career! Bananas and Cara Maria are shaking in their boots. Rebecca was originally on Real World: Seattle. Her castmates are also a bunch of other people I don't care about. On Extreme Challenge she was on a team with Dan Renzi and Julie Stoffer so that's cool for her to be surrounded by greatness. She likes making music and keeping things chill. She dislikes being underestimated and stereotyped. She beat some big names and legends in this rankdown so she should be proud of that.

Save Esther

Thanks Victoria! ❤️ 

Alex why did you cut Laterrian, I know he’s annoying sometimes  but also he’s so hot? I forgot about him but he’s one of the old school RR/RW crushes.

18 minutes ago, JC said:

Alex why did you cut Laterrian, I know he’s annoying sometimes  but also he’s so hot? I forgot about him but he’s one of the old school RR/RW crushes.

Lol he can get it, but maybe he shouldn't have thrown Sarah Greyson into four eliminations before doing one :giggle:

I thirst saved Sean though (and I kinda liked Esther)

fDDPq38.png

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol he can get it, but maybe he shouldn't have thrown Sarah Greyson into four eliminations before doing one :giggle:

fDDPq38.png

And maybe he should not have lied about his poor performance that caused Sarah to fail in the mission and step up for the elimination instead of throwing her under the bus! UGH! I do not like Laterrian, you did the right thing. 

On 7/13/2020 at 1:17 AM, JC said:

Yeah looking at his picture now you're totally right. IDK why I thought he was so hot, maybe because he was so tall and had a sexy body?

His face is not very cute. :giggle:But yeah, at the time his season came out, I had a crush on him and thought he was the hottest of his cast. Taste changes as you get older though. Maybe he's like a teenybopper taste since his season came out when I was a teenager.

Admitting to being a teenager in the early 2000s? Noted. 😘 You ain't 21. (!) 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Admitting to being a teenager in the early 2000s? Noted. 😘 You ain't 21. (!) 

I took an elixir that stopped my aging, don't be jealous ❤️ 

Bruno Bettencourt (The Real World: Skeletons)

340?cb=20190225190105

A horrid individual. Bruno Bettencourt is one of the cast members of the horribly toxic and violent The Real World: Skeletons. Bruno has serious anger issues. Severe anger issues. This entire season was extremely violent and disgusting, with Bruno at the center of multiple horrid incidents. Bruno damn near physically attacked multiple of his cast mates, especially the women. Bruno had become romantic with Sylvia despite having a girlfriend, but he also threatened to break Sylvia's neck in the explosive van scene. There is a link to a preview of his worst episode on the show, but this is not his only one. He also tried to violently physically attack Tony, Shane, and others at other points in the season. Bruno treated his actual girlfriend like sh*t while on the show. His Skeleton was his younger brother who he did not speak to for three years over an argument about a tuna sandwich. The guy was very, very, very emotionally disturbed. He made himself a serious liability in the house and his behaviors definitely made him an outcast in the group.

His one appearance on The Challenge: Invasion of the Champions shows a better side of him, but his temper was still there. Bruno became frustrated during the first mission because he was doing poorly. The guy needs a ton of therapy. We do find out that Bruno had been homeless at the time and he displays a pretty vulnerable side of himself. Too bad he came in last place during the first mission and found himself in the very first elimination. Against one of his best friends and The Real World cast mate, Tony. Bruno lost in a modified version of Hall Brawl and was the first guy sent home. Though he went home first, his presence was still felt on the season due to a rumor that was spread about Jenna hooking up with Bruno and getting fingered by him on the plane to Thailand. 

Basically, there is no good news to report on this guy. LOL.

SAVING: Neil Forrester

Anika Rashaun (The Real World Seattle: Bad Blood)

340?cb=20190225185639

Time to cut another useless fodder cast member! Anika is part of the most atrocious season of The Real World, ever. She was mostly wallpaper on the season, her storyline focusing on her bad blood with former boyfriend Will, with who she had a shaky on-off, tumultuous relationship. Anika was a nice girl, but was hardly involved in anything in the house. Which might be for the better honestly. Anika was cast for The Challenge: Invasion of the Champions, which would be her only season of the show. Anika was voted in unanimously during the first house vote, forcing her into the second elimination against Jenna. Anika did very well in the elimination and lost to Jenna by a few milliseconds or something. However, a lot of people theorize that she beat Jenna, but the producers' investment in Jenna had them rig the results. Either way, Anika contributed nothing to either of her shows! Out she goes.

SAVING: Kalle Dedolph

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

fDDPq38.png

Oh yes Sean is yummy too ❤️ 

Remaining for @QueenKalie and @*Wallace

Ashley Cain (War of the Worlds)
Shaleen Sutherland (War of the Worlds)

Alan Valdez (War of the Worlds)
Zahida Allen (War of the Worlds)

Raphy Medrano (Battle of the Bloodlines)
Christina LeBlanc (Battle of the Bloodlines)

Edited by JC

Alan Valdez 

340?cb=20190225194953

Alan Valdez is originally from Telemundo (and actually i see he’s from various telenovelas) and he came on and competed on The Challenge Season 33’s War of the Worlds. Alan is multi-talented as he’s an actor, former basketball star and fitness model. Alan is the super easy male cut this round so #bless Dee & Alex leaving him around so I could cut Alan. I say this because he was the first boot of this season and he sadly had to leave due to an injury he endured in the opening challenge of the season. :( That does really suck for Alan. He looks super strong and muscularly so I am sure he could have been strong in the physical competitions. Or maybe he could have been a dud. I don’t remember how much airtime he got on his one episode but it wasn’t much. And he was never heard of again from The Challenge and likely never will be. I am impressed i managed to write this much about him. :haha: 

Saving: Derrick Henry

Zahida Allen

rs_1024x576-190116075628-Zahida_PROSPECT

Sadly for Zahida, she wasn’t the ideal girl I felt should be cut but she’s also not overwhelmingly a strong contender to actually save. Zahida just could not make up for Alan’s 15 seconds of airtime on the show. Zahida Allen is a reality TV star who originally was on The Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach UK 2. Zahida would then join The Challenge on Season 33’s War of the Worlds. On this season, Zahida was partnered with Zach Nichols. #PoorGirl #IFeelforYou. She and Zach competed on 2 elimination challenges. They beat Bananas & Morgan on Episode 3’s Map It Out challenge. Sadly they lost to Wes & Dee on Episode 5’s Lights Out elimination. I feel like Zahida was someone that lacked confidence in herself in challenges but had a rootable factor to her about that. I can’t remember how Zach treated her. I feel they had some differences but he had some supportive moments for her? I can’t really remember. She was also on Season 34’s War of the Worlds 2, where she was apart of Team UK. Her time was cut short there as she was informed about a family emergency and had to quit the show. :( She hasn’t been on the 35th season but i wouldn’t rule her out from returning back to the show and I wouldn’t mind seeing her again as I remember her being rootable.

Saving: Faith Stowers