The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

@Alex95 @QueenKalie @Deeee @*Wallace you guys can save/cut if you would like as it has been 24 hours, I know Victoria is at the hospital so she's not going to be able to do one tonight. Praying for her!

Dario Medrano (Are You the One? Season 2)

Christina LeBlanc (Are You the One? Season 2)

Noah Rickun (Road Rules: Northern Trail)

Anne Wharton (Road Rules: Northern Trail)

Edited by JC

Noah Rickun (Road Rules: Northern Trail)

340?cb=20150819154728

Disclaimer: I had no help with these at all. 🙂Noah Rickun appeared on the fifth season of Road Rules and appeared on only one season of The Challenge. Noah appeared on Real World/Road Rules Challenge, the second season of the show. He was part of the very dominant Team Road Rules, winning every single mission besides one. Unless you count the mini-challenges, where Team Real World randomly managed to win all three of them. LOL. His storyline on the season was his cross-team flirtation with Icon Montana McGlynn, and the two tried to vehemently deny hooking up after a drunken night out. Too bad that during their time at the Playboy Mansion, Noah began to flirt with one of the models right in front of Montana, greatly angering her. At least he won the season and took home $6,613. The end.

SAVING: Dario Medrano

Anne Wharton (Road Rules: Northern Trail)

340?cb=20150819002837

Disclaimer: I had no help with these at all. 🙂Anne Wharton also made her debut on Road Rules: Northern Trail. She made her Challenge debut on Real World/Road Rules Challenge, competing with the dominant Team Road Rules. I hardly remember her on the season, but she did hurt her ankle on a trampoline while at the Playboy Mansion. Anne won the season with her team and took home $6,613. Anne made her second and final Challenge appearance on Battle of the Sexes. Anne advanced deep into the competition, standing as one of the final seven women. Anne made the Inner Circle twice and proved to be a really solid competitor. In fact, she was eliminated over Genesis despite having a higher point total at the time. She was really sweet, but wallpaper in terms of house drama.

SAVING: Christina LeBlanc

18 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

DISCLAIMER: I had no help with those write-ups at all. 🙂

Is someone accusing you of getting help or are you just using this disclaimer to get to 100 words :giggle:

Just now, 1234567890 said:

No, I'm just being cheeky since it's obvious @Deeee helped me with the write-ups. :dead:

LOL, you're lucky I'm a host that will look the other way. Also, I'm glad everything went okay at the hospital!

And seriously #prayers4naya My husband and I have been watching Glee (he's never seen it before) and I am really hoping Naya is miraculously found safe :( 

Just now, JC said:

LOL, you're lucky I'm a host that will look the other way. Also, I'm glad everything went okay at the hospital!

And seriously #prayers4naya My husband and I have been watching Glee (he's never seen it before) and I am really hoping Naya is miraculously found safe :( 

It was a health scare for my mom who is still there under observation. She will be fine though.

Ugh. I can't even think about it. :(

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

It was a health scare for my mom who is still there under observation. She will be fine though.

Good I'm really glad. Praying for her ❤️ 

It makes me so sad, I'm watching her cover of If I Die Young and it's making me tear up 😢 We already lost Finn and Puck.

@*Wallace you are up next!

Cannot Nominate:

Dario Medrano

Christina LeBlanc

Julia Nolan

Josh Martinez

Dee Nguyen

João Paulo "JP" Andreade

Alan Valdez

Georgia Harrison

I just realized you guys saved a lot of War of Worlds cast slash @Deeee must hate that season.

Edited by JC

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

DISCLAIMER: I had no help with those write-ups at all. 🙂

:dead: 

No, I'm just being cheeky since it's obvious @Deeee helped me with the write-ups. :dead:

I figured that as I could tell his format of writing. :giggle: 

Ahh gosh I'm so sorry to hear. :( Thankfully she will be fine. :hug: 

1 hour ago, JC said:

Good I'm really glad. Praying for her ❤️ 

It makes me so sad, I'm watching her cover of If I Die Young and it's making me tear up 😢 We already lost Finn and Puck.

I've been seeing this on various news shows today. 😢 It's all too sad. 😢 

LOL coming up for noms were a pain and a half this round. :dead: I hope everything is right here and that I don’t have to re-do noms.

f686c31e88eb720a188c6e3ae19ef1b5e319d44f

Nominations:

Becky Blasband (Battle of the Seasons)

Mike Lambert (Battle of the Seasons)

Angela Trimbur (Battle of the Sexes 2)

Shawn Sealy (Battle of the Sexes 2)

Emilee Fitzpatrick (Free Agents)

Brandon Swift (Free Agents)

Melinda Stolp (The Gauntlet III)

Derek McCray (The Gauntlet III)

Gladys Sanabria (Battle of the Sexes)

Eric Jones (Battle of the Sexes)

Colie Edison (The Island)

Dan Walsh (The Island)

Angel Turlington (The Gauntlet III) 

Alex Smith (The Gauntlet III) 

Kameelah Phillips (Extreme Challenge) 

Dan Renzi (Extreme Challenge) 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

LOL coming up for noms were a pain and a half this round. :dead: I hope everything is right here and that I don’t have to re-do noms.

f686c31e88eb720a188c6e3ae19ef1b5e319d44f

Nominations:

Mike Lambert (Battle of the Seasons)

Angela Trimbur (Battle of the Sexes 2)

Shawn Sealy (Battle of the Sexes 2)

Emilee Fitzpatrick (Free Agents)

Brandon Swift (Free Agents)

Melinda Stolp (The Gauntlet III)

Derek McCray (The Gauntlet III)

Gladys Sanabria (Battle of the Sexes)

Eric Jones (Battle of the Sexes)

Colie Edison (The Island)

Dan Walsh (The Island)

Angel Turlington (The Gauntlet III) 

Alex Smith (The Gauntlet III) 

Kameelah Phillips (Extreme Challenge) 

Dan Renzi (Extreme Challenge) 

Sorry @*Wallace I was going to update the third post soon but after a quick check I think you have great attention to detail :giggle:i promise to make things less complicated next time

@1234567890 @QueenKalie @Alex95 @Deeee save/cut away!

8 minutes ago, JC said:

Sorry @*Wallace I was going to update the third post soon but after a quick check I think you have great attention to detail :giggle:i promise to make things less complicated next time

@1234567890 @QueenKalie @Alex95 @Deeee save/cut away!

Aww thank  you! :haha: My secret is having all of the names in a document and updating the cuts that do  happen in here and i usually work from there. :giggle: 

• Like 1

340?cb=20191002193153

Not sure who this. I watched this season a million years ago and haven't revisited it since so I am sorry Becky but I don't remember year. Her wiki bio says she is best known for dating a Real World director so good for her on that lol. From the wiki it sounded like she brought a lot of drama to the table but didn't have the athletic ability to back that up. She did last till the 7/ 8 episode so good for her on that I suppose. So she sounds like  a classic choice for the show so it makes sense that they cast her. :giggle:This was the only season that she did so she didn't leave a lasting memory so out she goes from the rankdown now.

Saving Emilee Fitzpatrick

Mike Lambert

211?cb=20191002194311

Sorry Mike I am also not familiar with you either. Mike was on 2 seasons of the challenge the Challenge 2000 and Battle of the Seasons. He did alright on the Challenge 2000 he made it all the way to the end but lost. In Battle of the Seasons he only made it to episode 6 before losing. He looks like your stereotypical meat head that goes on these challenges and does dumb shit and loses. I don't know if t his is actually true or not but I certainly wouldn't be shocked if it was. He's not one of the iconic OG cast members so that makes him very expendable so out he goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Brandon Swift

Angel Turlington

latest?cb=20150716002148

Angel was trapped on the tragic ass rookies team on Gauntlet III and was the first girl booted from the season, and the first of many victims of Jillian. My comments on her in my watch thread were that I thought she was nice and likable and wish she lasted longer. Unfortunately she didn't and never got a second season so I will cut her here. She was on Road Rules: Viewers Revenge. I don't even know what Road Rules is after all these years lol. Is is Real World on the road I guess? Angel's a nice name. I like her lewk in her promo pic. She's working that dress/bathing suit combo. I had a long day to work and I don't know what to say about this first boot from an awful season.

Save Kameelah, who idk but it's her lucky day that she's with Dan!

Alex Smith

latest?cb=20150204045355

Well I just cut the female first boot of Gauntlet III so now I guess it's time I cut the male first boot. Alex came onto rookies team as a D1 athlete so it seemed like he had a lot of potential to do well. According to my comments on the season, he just wasn't into the show at all. I praised him for getting off that sinking ship of a season early and I stand by my praise! King knew what was coming and didn't want to sit by and watch the rookies get eviscerated challenge after challenge. He pretty much quit episode one and was sent into elimination against Nehemiah who, of course, easily won. That's why Nehemiah got immunity from me and Alex did not!

Save Dan Renzi ofc