The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

19 hours ago, JC said:

Remaining for @QueenKalie 

Ashley Cain (War of the Worlds)
Shaleen Sutherland (War of the Worlds)

Raphy Medrano (Battle of the Bloodlines)
Christina LeBlanc (Battle of the Bloodlines)

Raphy Medrano (Battle of the Bloodlines)

latest?cb=20180609214504

Another bloodline member who was only on the one season so meh whatever he can go.  He was Dario's twin brother and I do remember him on the show but I do know that he was completely irrelevant for the most part so he can definitely go here. He only lasted to episode 4 / 5 so he didn't leave much of a lasting legacy so while I do remember him it is still hard to do a write up on him because he didn't do anything special at all. The dude lost to Mitch in an elimination so that's pretty embarrassing and was an upset because really no one should have lost to Mitch. So whatever Raphy you can go no sorry not sorry.

Saving Ashley

Christina LeBlanc (Battle of the Bloodlines)

340?cb=20180821002505

Christina is hot so maybe I should have saved her but ehh I don't really care about any of these 4 people really so it's whatever.  I spent like 5 seconds deciding what pair to save and I picked the other one because I remembered them more. Maybe I should have cut them since it would have been easier to do write ups for them but whatever it's too late now and it doesn't matter since all these people are just meh. In Bloodlines Christina did not do well at as she went home on episode 1 with a loss to Emily. She came back on Rivals 3 and was partnered up with Nate and they actually did quite well. Her and Nate made it to episode 11 before being eliminated by  Wes and Nany. They won an elimination over Ashley Mitchell and Corey so that was an impressive elimination win for them. Those were the only 2 seasons  that she did so at least she had a bigger impact on the show then some people but oh well out she goes from this rankdown now. 

Saving Shaleen

@QueenKalie Lol I actually thought you would have saved Christina - for the reason of your opening sentence. :dead: She was one of the girls I was considering saving but Raphy was one of the more irrelevant male options so that wasn't really strong enough for me to save her. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

@QueenKalie Lol I actually thought you would have saved Christina - for the reason of your opening sentence. :dead: She was one of the girls I was considering saving but Raphy was one of the more irrelevant male options so that wasn't really strong enough for me to save her. :haha: 

yeah like I said I spent 5 seconds looking at the names and saw Raphy's name and was like I ain't saving this guy lol. Christina is probably the most relevant person out of the 4 but unfortunately for her she was paired up with Raphy lol.

14 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

yeah like I said I spent 5 seconds looking at the names and saw Raphy's name and was like I ain't saving this guy lol. Christina is probably the most relevant person out of the 4 but unfortunately for her she was paired up with Raphy lol.

Lol yess I had this same thought process on them and also with Zahdia and Alan. :haha: 

artworks-000485455311-jfgnvv-t500x500.jpg

CYCLE VI: BATTLE OF THE SEXES

Cycle VI honors the sixth season of The Challenge and the final challenge that season. As only 3 men and 3 women made the final challenge, the format will mirror that in this round. Each ranker will nominate 3 men and 3 women. The other rankers will vote to eliminate one sex. The other sex will remain in the rankdown. The nominator will be responsible for the 3 write-ups. To speed things along, rankers have 12 hours to nominate, and the other rankers have 12 hours to vote. If the vote is a tie after 12 hours, the nominator can be the tiebreaker and make the final decision.

15 contestants will be cut and I will be surprised if we lose even one woman. :giggle:BEWARE: THIS IS THE LAST STRAIGHTFORWARD CYCLE. From here on out, the game intensifies. ALSO THIS IS THE LAST ROUND IMMUNITIES ARE IN PLAY. Only superimmunities will apply after this cycle.

Nomination Order:

image.png.06c4466c0b33d9756485299344f6f91d.png

@Deeee you're up first! You can not nominate below:

Neil Forrester
Kalle Dedolph

Derrick Henry
Faith Stowers

Ashley Cain
Shaleen Sutherland

Esther Falana
Sean Lineker 

@1234567890 @Alex95 @*Wallace @QueenKalie

Edited by JC

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Hmm pretty much a battle of Josh vs. Dee in my mind lol. I'll shock everyone and vote to eliminate the gurls (and I think I have vaguely positive feelings on Zach for some reason).

Ugh same here. :lmao: Although I want to say/think I liked Victor on here too but can't completely remember.

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I will eliminate the men to trigger JC.

:dead: 

I’ll take Victoria’s vote as one against the men

Vote to eliminate

Men: QK, Victoria

Women: Alex, Wallace

if no one changes by noon tomorrow, @Deeee can make the tiebreaker decision and post his writeups, I literally keep messing up Dee’s pronouns because I keep thinking of Dee Nguyen lol

@QueenKalie @1234567890 @Alex95 @*Wallace

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Victoria said she was kidding so I didn't know if that was her vote against the men or about her The Paperboy comment.  :dead: But i guess it was about the latter. :haha: 

Yeah I'm not sure now, but she technically did vote against the men and did not rescind it LOL so @Deeee please break the tie and decide which sex you will be doing writeups for