The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

26 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Nicole Bass

340?cb=20190822212720

Lol there's no pics of her time on The Challenge except her profile pic. And there's also a Nicole Bass who's a huge female bodybuilder so I had to get very specific to find this Nicole Bass. Anyway, that pretty much tells you everything you need to know about Nicole, absolutely irrelevant. I pretty much like or don't know all the nominees (or at least one member of each pair) except for Nicole & Idris, so it was very easy for me to land on them to cut. You might have noted at this point I've rambled on for nearly 100 words without mentioning at all her contributions to The Challenge. That would be a very astute observation as that was completely intentional. Nicole came from Ex on the Beach and was apparently pretty fiery on that show. But let's be real, she's hot so she was cast as showmance fodder. That never seemed to happen though. She's also bffs with Georgia so another reason why she was cast was to protect Georgia. Nicole skated by for a while as Georgia's bff, but being a huge liability in challenges and bringing nothing to the show, Team UK eventually had to send her in. She got absolutely demolished by Jenny and barely looked like she gave any effort at all in her elimination. She was promptly eliminated and we'll very likely never see her again.

Save Dee for WOTW2

22 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Idris Virgo

450?cb=20180710125520

Idris apparently did something like three episodes of Love Island and apparently that made him appropriate casting for The Challenge. Lol these producers are so desperate sometimes, a Jenn Lee tea :wub:. Idris was part of Team UK for War of the Worlds II and like his fellow eliminee Nicole, he was largely irrelevant. Idris went into the first elimination as a newbie against fellow newbie Sean, but proceeded to beat him thanks to his quick hands from boxing skills. Sean is hot and gay so I was obviously rooting for him over Idris who is hot and straight. He proceeded to align with CT and the two rode the middle between the two alliances. Idris kinda sucked at challenges though so the sides came together to get rid of him for being dead weight and Theo very easily defeated him. Idris is more famous for being thirsty af on twitter, desperately trying to create feuds to get a call back for another Challenge. It was annoying at first, but soon became pathetically hilarious to me, especially since I'd bet my savings that it won't work and he'll never get that call back he so desperately wants. I hope he finds another reality show one day though!

Save JP for being Queen Natalie's hot partner

Jill Tuttle (The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines)

340?cb=20180821005248

Okay I do remember her a little bit but 100 words are still going to be a lot tougher for her than it would have with Dee. ( You are welcome Alex!) Anyways Jill was on the bloodlines season with her cousin Cohutta. I always liked Cohutta because he was generally the underdog since he was a lot smaller then most of the challengers. Jill from what I remember was tall and athletic and very much a country girl. She moved her wedding to do the challenge with Cohutta so that's some dedication right there. Unfortunately they didn't do very well and were out in the second episode. So that's a bit of a shame I wish they would have lasted longer. Jill never came back to the challenge this was it for her so this is a fair cut at this point in the game.

Saving Georgia.

Stephen Buell

340?cb=20180609214733

Stephen was also on the challenge bloodlines season. It also was the only season he would end up doing so once again easy fodder to cut.  Stephen lasted longer than Jill did but yet I remember her more than I do Stephen. Maybe its because Stephen and Thomas are twin brothers so it's hard to tell them apart and distinguish between the 2 of them. Anyways Stephen lasted till episode 7 of bloodlines where he would go on and lose to Mike Boise Abe's brother in the homewrecker challenge. So that's all that I really have to say about this guy it sucks having to cut irrelevant people all the time but it has to be done in every rankdown so it is what it is. 

Saving Alan

Briana LaCuesta

1*8uukOnevaAGuXkq3IY35hg.jpeg

Briana LaCuesta is originally from Are You the One? (Season 2) and went on to do two seasons of The Challenge. The seasons of The Challenge Briana participated were: Season 28’s Rivals III and Season 30’s XXX: Dirty. I watched both of these seasons and honestly barely remember Briana on either of them. The reason being is that she barely lasted on either of them. On Season 28’s Rivals III, she was one of the first 4 contestants that were either injured, disqualified or quit and Briana was one of the ones that was disqualified. Ooh wait…. she was partnered with Brandon Tindel and he was the one had quit the game due to being homesick. That led to Briana being DQ’d by default which really sucks and is so unfair on her. :/ On Season 30’s XXX: Dirty, Briana came in as a replacement for Ashley Mitchell who quit this season. Briana seemed to have a bit of better ~success lasting 3 episodes. She battled in a Balls to the Wall elimination against Britni Thornton where Briana ends up losing. And that concludes her time on The Challenge. I doubt we will ever see her again on this show but i wouldn’t mind if she got another chance. I do find her really beautiful especially in this pic. :wub: 

Saving: Julia Nolan (Not really saving her for The Challenge work but making this save moreso for Josh lol.)

ConsiderateTornHerculesbeetle-small.gif

Nate Siebenmark 

latest?cb=20180821002509

Nate Siebenmark is another contestant who made his MTV reality debut on Are You the One? Season 2 (just like Briana). Nate would only do one season of The Challenge,  which was Season 28’s Rivals III. I do actually remember Nate really well because he was partnered with Christina LeBlanc and the pair lasted quite awhile being the 6th last pair standing aka they came in 6th place and lasted 11 episodes. Nate & Christina were in two eliminations - one on Spun Out where they beat Cory & Ashley. But then they lost their next elimination called Shattered Dreams against Wes & Nany. Sadly my memories of Nate aren’t so good. I don’t exactly remember my issues with him or specific things he did but i do feel and remember him being quite rude and pushy towards Christina and that they had quite a dysfunctional partnership. i think i remember him being whiny and a sore loser as well. I just wasn’t a fan of his an d didn’t like him. Although I am kinda surprise he only did one season as I would have expected to see him more on this show. But oh well.

Saving: Josh Martinez

martinez-josh-image.jpg

@1234567890

Dario Medrano (Are You the One? Season 2)

Christina LeBlanc (Are You the One? Season 2)

Noah Rickun (Road Rules: Northern Trail)

Anne Wharton (Road Rules: Northern Trail)