The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I'm surprised he didn't make us nominate all girl/girl pairs tbh. :dead: 

This is such a good idea *goes to change a future cycle*

Girls Power Supergirl GIF

Ryan Kehoe 

340?cb=20180628060725

For someone who has been on as many challenges as he has I should know who he is since I have seen all the seasons that he was on. With all that being said I have zero relocation of him so he must have been incredibly boring or something.  Ryan Kehoe was the Fresh Meat drafted by Melinda Stolp. He was a finalist on The Island. He also competed on Fresh Meat, The Gauntlet III, The Duel II, and Fresh Meat II. So that is quite the resume actually but oh well since I don't remember you I have no issues cutting you. Ryan's elimination record wasn't very impressive he had 3 wins and 4 losses but at least he won something I guess so good for him on that. But he won't be winning this rankdown(shocker) so out he goes now.

Saving Adam Larson

Chanda Sneed (Fresh Meat)

340?cb=20180628061725

Okay so Chanda I do remember so she has that going for her at least, but I mostly just remember her because she was Theo's partner.  Her and Theo made it a long ways on their fresh meat season so that certainly helps of course. I think they battled Kenny and Tina in the final elimination but lost so just missing out on the final is always a rough way to  go out just ask Anessa. :giggle: Chanda only did the one season and that was this Fresh Meat season so she wasn't really that memorable of a character in the grand scheme of things so it was a pretty easy cut in that regard. For me she is just Theo's partner and she will go out of the game before Theo so that will be her legacy I suppose.

Saving Elka Walker who was my first Real World / The Challenge crush

@Deeee @1234567890

Dunbar Merrill (The Duel II)

Brittini Sherrod (The Duel II)

Nick Brown (The Ruins)

Brianna Taylor (The Ruins)

Derek Chavez (Battle of the Seasons)

McKenzie Coburn (Battle of the Seasons)

Gus Smyrnios (War of the Worlds)

Morgan Willett (War of the Worlds)

2 hours ago, JC said:

This is such a good idea *goes to change a future cycle*

Girls Power Supergirl GIF

Don't do it. 😢 

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Battle of the Sexes is next... should be interesting :giggle:

Oooh snap. 😮 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Ryan Kehoe 

340?cb=20180628060725

For someone who has been on as many challenges as he has I should know who he is since I have seen all the seasons that he was on. With all that being said I have zero relocation of him so he must have been incredibly boring or something.  Ryan Kehoe was the Fresh Meat drafted by Melinda Stolp. He was a finalist on The Island. He also competed on Fresh Meat, The Gauntlet III, The Duel II, and Fresh Meat II. So that is quite the resume actually but oh well since I don't remember you I have no issues cutting you. Ryan's elimination record wasn't very impressive he had 3 wins and 4 losses but at least he won something I guess so good for him on that. But he won't be winning this rankdown(shocker) so out he goes now.

Saving Adam Larson

He looks kinda familiar so I feel I know him too..... but nothing he did really comes to mind to me either. :dead: 

35 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

He looks kinda familiar so I feel I know him too..... but nothing he did really comes to mind to me either. :dead: 

All I really remember about Ryan is that he was Shane Landrum's ex, and Shane literally hated him and said he was a fame whore and just tried to ride on Shane's coattails :giggle: And he may have hooked up with Davis? All the gay drama on The Challenge is kind of lame usually, except Shane.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ryan was just desperate for Kenny and Evan’s approval and it was so tiring.

Oh yeah I forgot they were all fresh meat together, I can't believe that was so long ago. I also had a crush on Evan for some reason. Now I find him gross.

23 minutes ago, JC said:

All I really remember about Ryan is that he was Shane Landrum's ex, and Shane literally hated him and said he was a fame whore and just tried to ride on Shane's coattails :giggle: And he may have hooked up with Davis? All the gay drama on The Challenge is kind of lame usually, except Shane.

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ryan was just desperate for Kenny and Evan’s approval and it was so tiring.

Oooh lmaoo wow at all of this. The Shane stuff seems funny here but maybe I'd have to rewatch to seee my thoughts on all of this. :lmao: Sounds like a whole lot of drama - as one should expect with The Challenge. :haha: 

23 hours ago, JC said:

@Deeee @1234567890

Nick Brown (The Ruins)

Since its been over 24 hours should I just save and cut someone then?

45 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Since its been over 24 hours should I just save and cut someone then?

Yes good point, anyone is ok to do the remaining cuts/saves

@Deeee @1234567890 @*Wallace @QueenKalie @Alex95

Nick Brown (The Ruins)

Derek Chavez (The Real World: Cancun)

340?cb=20180628055025

Derek was part of the very toxic and nutty The Real World: Cancun, and he was the most boring and useless cast member of that season tbh. Derek was actually friends + coworkers with Jonna, which at least added an interesting dynamic to the house. But nothing really came from that. Anyways. Derek was openly gay, single, and just wanted to have a great time. He was majoring in kinesiology at ASU and was an overachiever in life.

Derek is pretty boring for the first part of the season. I think the only conflict he offered to the show during the first half of the season was his flirtatious relationship with a student that was being served by the company they worked for, which put his job at risk. I think I remember Derek joining in the very gross bullying that took place in the house, as the men started to make fun of Ayiiia for her self-mutilation and attempted to bully her out of the house. Other than that, Derek offered zero storyline. He became seriously close with Bronne, which I know was supposed to be one of the positive highlights of the season. Not really.

His first appearance on The Challenge was on Cutthroat. Derek was drafted on to the dreadful blue team. As the rookie, he was sent into the first elimination of the season, where he played Pole Wrestle against Brandon Nelson. He was swiftly sent home. 

Derek finally stopped being a nobody on his second season, Battle of the Seasons. Kind of. LOL. Derek is still pretty unimportant to the season overall, and is definitely the least important member of Team Cancun. Derek had a pretty successful run on this season. Team Cancun won the first challenge of the season and helped control the game as part of the majority alliance.  Derek and Jonna survived until the final elimination of the season, before losing to Ashley and Frank. Quite a bummer too, since I really rooted for Jonna (except for when she decided to start dating Zach). His finest moment of the season is when he decides to drunkenly and randomly fight Queen Marie and Robb after Marie start a glorious brawl. Derek acts like he can go toe-to-toe with Robb, which is hilarious. Derek pushes Robb, which prompts Marie to push Derek into Sam, causing Sam to crack her head on a planter. :dead:

Derek returns for his third and final season on Rivals II, partnering with Robb after their hilarious encounter on BOTS. Derek hooks up with the amazing Marlon on the first night, which is cool! Since we never get gay hook-ups anymore on this show. Derek and Robb are obviously rookies that find themselves at the bottom of the totem pole. This leads to Derek and Robb being voted into the first elimination of the season against Dunbar + Tyrie. Derek and Robb are victorious, but are voted into elimination once again. Knight and Preston defeat Derek/Robb in a crapshoot elimination, sending Derek home early once again. He never returned to the show, which is fine by me. Since he never added much.

SAVING: Brittini Sherrod

Nick Brown

RWRR-Nick.jpg

I liked the Ruins as a season but Nick made 0 impact on the season. He lost the  first elimination to Ryan who I cut previously and then he lost the comback challenge to Wes in episode 2 and that's it. Nick also competed on the Duel 2 which is another season that I saw but he was also out in the first episode on that season as well. He didn't even get to compete in an elimination that season not that we would have won that even if he did compete in it. Nick was on the Real World Hollywood which I don't believe I watched. I had seen a lot of the real world seasons but not all of them and I am pretty sure I didn't see this one so yeah I don't know or remember anything about this guy so oh well out he goes from this rankdown now! 

Saving Gus