The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Angela Babicz

340?cb=20180606160513

I forgot about this lol. Angela did a season I haven’t watched. Or multiple seasons I haven’t watched, who knows? Is she nice? Is she mean? Is she strong? Is she weak? So many mysteries! I googled “Angela from The Challenge”. She is or was dating Nelson so good for her, he’s so hot. I should probably just spoil myself but I don’t want to. She was apparently on The Bad Girls Club Lol. Ummmm I wanna see more BGC gurls on The Challenge! No I haven’t seen the show, but I’m sure the women would be iconic. I bet Angela got in a lot of fights in the house. Maybe I’ll like her, but I’m not cutting Dee from my phone so Angela must go.

Save Dee

Edited by Alex95

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Poor men :(. What a rough go they have. Ranked lower than women on online rankings, how ever will we ever achieve to equality again?!

i know right mean girls GIF

@QueenKalie you're up for nominations!!!

1 hour ago, JC said:

@Alex95 is still fuming over the nominations :giggle:

My OCD azz just went over the eliminations and 32/42 = men. This is what happens when @Elliott @sublymonal and I are not part of the nomination process.

jon stewart sexism GIF

LOL You know this was obviously bound to happen. :dead: 

But on my rounds, I do try to do an even or close to even balance gender noms. Just mostly guys go when that happen. :haha:  

54 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Angela something

image later

I forgot about this lol. Angela did a season I haven’t watched. Or multiple seasons I haven’t watched, who knows? Is she nice? Is she mean? Is she strong? Is she weak? So many mysteries! I googled “Angela from The Challenge”. She is or was dating Nelson so good for her, he’s so hot. I should probably just spoil myself but I don’t want to. She was apparently on The Bad Girls Club Lol. Ummmm I wanna see more BGC gurls on The Challenge! No I haven’t seen the show, but I’m sure the women would be iconic. I bet Angela got in a lot of fights in the house. Maybe I’ll like her, but I’m not cutting Dee from my phone so Angela must go.

Save Dee

Angela something. :wub: Iconic write-up, btw. :giggle: And also agree with your BGC comments.

57 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not everything is about gender JC. 

You should know that's JC's brand by now. :giggle: 

Yet he always nominates and cuts women in the games he's in. #oops.

36 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Poor men :(. What a rough go they have. Ranked lower than women on online rankings, how ever will we ever achieve to equality again?!

:dead: 

I think this is good?

Alicia Wright
              Asaf Goren
              Jennifer "Jenn" Lee
              Trey Weatherholtz
              Eric "Big Easy" Banks
              Shane Landrum

Robb Schreiber
                Raphy Medrano
                Mitch Reid
                Amanda Garcia
                Nelson Thomas
                Sean Lineker

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I think this is good?

Alicia Wright
              Asaf Goren
              Jennifer "Jenn" Lee
              Trey Weatherholtz
              Eric "Big Easy" Banks
              Shane Landrum

Robb Schreiber
                Raphy Medrano
                Mitch Reid
                Amanda Garcia
                Nelson Thomas
                Sean Lineker

@Deeee save the first or second group!

Just now, *Wallace said:

Lol I kinda want to cut and do write-ups for both Asaf and Jenn as I could write a good deal about them both - especially as I know them from other shows. :haha: 

You should! And save Shane in the process. :dead:

Trey Weatherholtz

340?cb=20180517025512

Whew good thing group two got saved, idk what I would've done with Daddy!Robb, Queen Amanda, and #ProblematicFave Nelson in danger. Luckily I get to cut someone from the first group, where I don't give a single sh*t about four of them. I went with the person that has the least amount of potential to impress. While Asaf and Jenn could potentially be more interesting in future seasons and idk anything about Alicia, I have nothing to say about Trey from his two seasons, both of which he made it to around the half-way point.

Trey got his start on Battle of the Seasons with his St. Thomas season. He was with Laura, Marie, and Robb. Now while Marie & Robb were hilarious and stirring up so much sh*t, Trey was pretty much wallpaper. He didn't want to be the villain or something despite the fact... he wasn't really doing anything? He got in a random argument with Zach when San Diego was in power and Trey refused to beg for safety I believe. He and Laura got sent into elimination some time shortly after Austin and Fresh Meat got obliterated and he lost to Dustin & Nany.

He came back for Rivals II with Zach and they became the team to beat pretty early on. They won the first two challenges and had great teamwork (since they didn't really have that much beef). Zach was being an ass (as per usual) while Trey was a background character (as per usual). They shockingly lost a challenge though and went into an elimination against Leroy & Ty. They seemed like they had the win in the bag, but Zach cheated and got them disqualified in one of the most shocking eliminations I've seen. And that was the last we've seen of Trey. Random background character on two seasons.

Save Big Easy and his bffmance with Katie

Just now, Alex95 said:

He didn't want to be the villain or something despite the fact... he wasn't really doing anything?

Trey was a massive, massive piece of sh*t on his season of The Real World. Hence why he was trying to avoid the villain role on The Challenge.

I can't even remember which show I saw Asaf on first. I think maybe it was SYTYCD? :haha:

Filmography
  • 2020 The Challenge (TV Series) Self. ...
  • 2019 Beings: Asaf Goren (Short) Self.
  • 2019 HaAch HaGadol VIP (TV Series) Self. ...
  • 2018 Worst Cooks in America (TV Series) ...
  • 2018 RuPaul's Drag Race (TV Series) ...
  • 2017 Are You the One: Second Chances (TV Series) ...
  • 2016 Are You the One? ( ...
  • 2015 So You Think You Can Dance (TV Series)

Season 8 Reality Tv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Edited by JC

Asaf Goren

20200314_140210.jpg

I was debating on cutting either Asaf or Jenn with my options as they are pretty much the same type of contestants, in the sense they are both first boot rookies of the latest season of The Challenge: Total Madness. Although technically Asaf is the first boot with Jenn being the 2nd boot as they do male eliminations first. But back to Asaf.

As I said earlier, Asaf Goren is a rookie that was on Season 35’s The Challenge: Total Madness. He was ~known for coming from Ninja Isreal, but I don’t watch that show and don’t know him from there. Most of us (or well at least half of us) know Asaf from his time on 2015’s Season 12 of So You Think You Can Dance, where he was a break dancer on Team Street. He was kind of more known/liked for his looks as he was not a good dancer on thee and would bring down a lotos his routines. :ph34rwave: I did love one of his routines, which was the showcase episode at least.I did think it was call of The Challenge having a SYTYCD alum on there. I’d love to see more of them on there to do this show but i doubt that will happen. :haha: I'll post a fun gif of him from that show just because.

wVULIC.gif

Then I also know Asaf from his  two seasons of Are You The One which were - Are You the One? Season 4 and Are You the One? Second Chances. I was a bit hot and cold/mixed on Asaf on AYTO4. Sometimes I liked him and found him fun/funny and sometimes he would be a bit annoying. I don’t remember him ever being awful, but do think he was a bit of a player. He had like maybe 2 bad/unlikable episodes on there? The Second Chances was like a lovers version of The Amazing Race. It was an interesting and fun show to watch and I'd recommend it to watch. He was a hilarious mess on that show that messed up on so many challenges but I found him funny and more enjoyable there. :giggle: Ooh also forgot he was in Britney Spears “Make Me…” music video but I saw pics of him from there, so saw him on there too.

But yeah…..then the fourth show I saw Asaf on was this Total Madness season. I had to mention all of those other shows because there isn’t too much to write on him here. This was his least successful stint of the shows as he was on as he only lasted one episode. I am sure @JC was out there telling him to get a haircut all on this episode so he could be hot again. :dead:  He also had long hair on this season which really shook me as I wasn’t used to seeing him with so much hair. He was a nice enough and likable guy on this show. He had a very short-lived flirtmance (can’t even call it a showmance) with Nany. Obviously that didn’t last long but she had a crush on him and maybe he did on her? He did battle Jay Starrett in the first men’s elimination, in which he lost to Jay. I felt bad for Asaf, as i would have liked to see more of him on this show and more of him as a competitor. Maybe he could somehow be on a future season? I wouldn’t mind that but do doubt it as he hadn’t made much of an impact on his one episode. :( I'm solely cutting him from his time on this show and not taking his other shows into consideration - but I did want to talk about them. So yeah well done to Asaf on getting this far and outlasting some big names/competitors already eliminated. :haha: 

Saving: Alicia Wright (I liked her from Are You the One? And on this show even though she wasn’t a big character. )

eddiealicia-1485971887.gif

43 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm curious how many of Asaf's a million reality shows he's been on Wally has watched 😮

I've seen him on..... 4. :dead:  

38 minutes ago, JC said:

I can't even remember which show I saw Asaf on first. I think maybe it was SYTYCD? :haha:

Filmography
  • 2020 The Challenge (TV Series) Self. ...
  • 2019 Beings: Asaf Goren (Short) Self.
  • 2019 HaAch HaGadol VIP (TV Series) Self. ...
  • 2018 Worst Cooks in America (TV Series) ...
  • 2018 RuPaul's Drag Race (TV Series) ...
  • 2017 Are You the One: Second Chances (TV Series) ...
  • 2016 Are You the One? ( ...
  • 2015 So You Think You Can Dance (TV Series)

Season 8 Reality Tv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I saw him on those 4 that I bolded. :lmao: Just found out he was on Worst Cooks in America and didn't know he was on Drag Race. My goodness that is a lot. :lmao: