The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Jisela Delgado

260?cb=20191209163353

Yay! I'm back talking about people that I have no clue who they are. Jisela Delgado was a contestant from Road Rules: The Quest. She is best known for the first ever person voted off of a Road Rules season. She competed on Battle of the Seasons (2002), Battle of the Sexes, and The Gauntlet 2. On Battle of the Seasons (2002) she was partnered up with Adam, on Battle of the  Sexes she was partnered up with the women and on The Gauntlet 2 she was partnered up with the veterans. In all of her Challenge appearances she was eliminated fourth so she can go now.

Josh Florence

260?cb=20150819022505

I'm looking at his The Challenge Wiki page and he only has competed on one challenge. Yay! You know what that means? An easy write-up. :dead:Joshua Florence was a contestant from Road Rules: Latin America. He competed on Battle of the Seasons (2002). According to his wiki he is best known for being the most stable of the Latin America crew. Were all the other ones unstable? :dead: His partner was Holly Shand who was also on Road Rules: Latin America. From the looks of the chart it seems they were out 5th. So they didn't last long or didn't do anything of note to make a big impact. Bye, Josh.

@Alex95 your nominations are up! 8 teams of male/female pairs from any overlapping Challenge season (they did not actually have to be a pair, just part of any same season)

CANNOT BE NOMINATED BY ALEX

Sean Lineker
Dee Nguyen

Shane Landrum
Ashley Mitchell

Chris "Ammo" Ammon Hall
Amanda Garcia

David Burns
Holly Shand

Edited by JC

Jon Brennan (All-Stars)

Rachel Campos (All-Stars)

Adam Larson (The Gauntlet)

Laterrian Wallace (The Gauntlet)

Zach Mann (The Gauntlet III)

Janelle Casanave (The Gauntlet III)

Dunbar Merrill (The Island)

Ryan Kehoe (The Island)

Nick Brown (The Ruins)

Brianna Taylor (The Ruins)

Heather Marter (Battle of the Exes)

Naomi Defensor (Battle of the Exes)

McKenzie Coburn (Battle of the Seasons)

Derek Chavez (Battle of the Seasons)

Morgan Willett (War of the Worlds)

Gus Smyrnios (War of the Worlds)

15 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I could be wrong but don't they have to be male / female pairings? 

Ooh snap they aren't all male/female pairings? :dead: Glad you  noticed before I made any decisions. :lmao: 

I didn't think very hard about these so whoops if I actually like some of them and just forgot 🙈

Jon Brennan (All-Stars)

Rachel Campos (All-Stars)

Adam Larson (The Gauntlet)

Elka Walker (The Gauntlet)

Zach Mann (The Gauntlet III)

Janelle Casanave (The Gauntlet III)

Dunbar Merrill (The Duel II)

Brittini Sherrod (The Duel II)

Ryan Kehoe (Fresh Meat)

Chanda Sneed (Fresh Meat)

Nick Brown (The Ruins)

Brianna Taylor (The Ruins)

Derek Chavez (Battle of the Seasons)

McKenzie Coburn (Battle of the Seasons)

Gus Smyrnios (War of the Worlds)

Morgan Willett (War of the Worlds)

@*Wallace @1234567890 @QueenKalie @Deeee

Rachel Campos 

340?cb=20150803185013

I didn’t really know who to cut on the girls or guys side for that matter, but I decided on cutting Rachel Campos where she only competed on one season of The Challenge where everyone won. :dead: So does that really count as a win? Rachel Campos is originally from The Real World: San Francisco. She would then go on Road Rules: All Stars, which is actually the very first season of The Challenge before it was even called The Challenge. This was a season that included a 5 person cast of Real World alums that was apart of some Road Rules challenge. They all won by the end of it. I am sure there was some drama but I don’t know what. Rachel did this competition with Sean Duffy, who maybe were dating on this season or afterwards but he would eventually become her husband…. and yeah they are married so congrats to them. This was the only season of The Challenge has done and I’d say the chances of her returning back are slim. But well done to Rachel getting this far.

Saving: Janelle Casanave (I remember really liking her and thinking she’s hot…so wanted to save her real quick. 😘 )

340?cb=20150306165948

Jon Brennan 

340?cb=20150728172448

The guys decision was tough here because  I didn’t really know what the heck to do here. :lmao: There was one other guy I might have kinda wanted to save but it’s not actually a big deal. Jon Brennan is another classic Real World contestant who first appeared on The Real World: Los Angeles. He was on 3 seasons of The Challenge which were: Season 1’s Road Rules: All Stars (which he won - as did everyone that season), Season 5’s Battle of the Seasons (where he was partnered with Beth Stolarcyk - where they were eliminated on Episode 1)  and Season 10’s The Inferno II (where he was the first person eliminated from the Good Guys team on Episode 2). He has 0 challenge wins under his belt as he was a first boot both of these latter seasons. So he was not a good competitor sadly. This was all he has done on The Challenge so well done to him getting this far.

Saving: Zach Mann (giphy.gif but he can thank Janelle for the joint save.)

zach-mann-.jpg?itok=sqtCO2x2