Jump to content

The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)


JC
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I never imagined we would get a Katie vs. Trishelle fight in the year 2021 and I am so excited to see it :wub:

same and even though I don't really care that much about either of them I am here for it still lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

CAN I JUST SAY!!!!! other than #BETHWASROBBED 

 

Natalie NEGROTTI is one of the smallest people to ever be on the challenge and if anything she's criminally UNDERRATED not overrated 

 

A QUICK summary of her achievements 

 

- Came into Vendettas as a rookie during a time where rookies were constantly targeted ASAP, she won 6 of 9 daily challenges (had to miss 2 daily challenges because she got extremely sick and was almost pulled from the game) and was the ONLY rookie to stay out of the bottom 3, (Kam ultimately made it further than her but she was constantly in the bottom 3 due to no social game) 

 

- Won more dailies than anyone else that season 

 

- Had more money in her individual account (from wins) than any male or female at the time of her elimination 

 

- Most troika visits for any female all season 

 

- Finished 2nd for females in the grueling 2 day purge and 5th overall (of 28)

 

- Returned in FR and once again killed the day 1 purge, finishing 1st for her gender and 2nd overall 

 

- Sent home 2 male/male teams in elimination essentially by herself as Paulie was 0 help in either elimination she won

 

- Finished top 2 in all 3 purges 

 

- Despite being in the redemption house tied for most daily wins of the season 

 

- Holds the record for winning the longest elimination in challenge history by beating Bananas in a 6 hour battle of endurance 

 

- Finished 1st in 5 of 7 legs in the final, including 2 unaired stations that she & paulie finished 1st in (a puzzle station and a driving station) ALSO including winning another 5 hour endurance despite the previous 6 hour endurance against Bananas she had to do the NIGHT BEFORE, whew. 

 

- Single handedly decided the winner of the season by throwing her grenade at Sylvia/Joss despite Paulie pleading with her not to, and was the only team to not have any grenades thrown at them in the final due to her double dealing and getting them all to throw at each other #QueenTingz 

 

- Was outed on a national stage despite not being ready to come out and rightfully dragged tf out of the scumbag who did it to her and used it as an educational platform.

 

Anyway Beth < 33 Natalie < 333 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Spazztick said:

CAN I JUST SAY!!!!! other than #BETHWASROBBED 

 

Natalie NEGROTTI is one of the smallest people to ever be on the challenge and if anything she's criminally UNDERRATED not overrated 

 

A QUICK summary of her achievements 

 

- Came into Vendettas as a rookie during a time where rookies were constantly targeted ASAP, she won 6 of 9 daily challenges (had to miss 2 daily challenges because she got extremely sick and was almost pulled from the game) and was the ONLY rookie to stay out of the bottom 3, (Kam ultimately made it further than her but she was constantly in the bottom 3 due to no social game) 

 

- Won more dailies than anyone else that season 

 

- Had more money in her individual account (from wins) than any male or female at the time of her elimination 

 

- Most troika visits for any female all season 

 

- Finished 2nd for females in the grueling 2 day purge and 5th overall (of 28)

 

- Returned in FR and once again killed the day 1 purge, finishing 1st for her gender and 2nd overall 

 

- Sent home 2 male/male teams in elimination essentially by herself as Paulie was 0 help in either elimination she won

 

- Finished top 2 in all 3 purges 

 

- Despite being in the redemption house tied for most daily wins of the season 

 

- Holds the record for winning the longest elimination in challenge history by beating Bananas in a 6 hour battle of endurance 

 

- Finished 1st in 5 of 7 legs in the final, including 2 unaired stations that she & paulie finished 1st in (a puzzle station and a driving station) ALSO including winning another 5 hour endurance despite the previous 6 hour endurance against Bananas she had to do the NIGHT BEFORE, whew. 

 

- Single handedly decided the winner of the season by throwing her grenade at Sylvia/Joss despite Paulie pleading with her not to, and was the only team to not have any grenades thrown at them in the final due to her double dealing and getting them all to throw at each other #QueenTingz 

 

- Was outed on a national stage despite not being ready to come out and rightfully dragged tf out of the scumbag who did it to her and used it as an educational platform.

 

Anyway Beth < 33 Natalie < 333 

Yas Beth was totes robbed! Her damn one dq from qk 

 

oh my god omg GIF by CBC
 

I really don’t mind Natalie as I enjoyed her on bb, but is she one season legend status like Sarah Greyson?

 

nicki minaj no GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JC said:

Yas Beth was totes robbed! Her damn one dq from qk 

 

oh my god omg GIF by CBC
 

I really don’t mind Natalie as I enjoyed her on bb, but is she one season legend status like Sarah Greyson?

 

nicki minaj no GIF

Sis Natalie was on more than 1 season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Sis Natalie was on more than 1 season.

I totes forgot, which further reinforces my point :giggle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Watching the Real World Homecoming now. It's quite interesting so far.

Oh IDK what this is. I'm watching All Stars right now and obsessed that so many of them look OLD and Beth looks exactly the same ❤️ QUEEN! :wub:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, JC said:

Oh IDK what this is. I'm watching All Stars right now and obsessed that so many of them look OLD and Beth looks exactly the same ❤️ QUEEN! :wub:

The cast of the original real world New York is reunionated in the loft together again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, JC said:

Oh IDK what this is. I'm watching All Stars right now and obsessed that so many of them look OLD and Beth looks exactly the same ❤️ QUEEN! :wub:

But yeah All Stars is great too I watched both episodes of that as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finshed my watch of the 6 episode Real World Homecoming. It was cool to see what all 7 of them were like 30 years later. They all seemed like good people except for Becky who is a total Karen. So I like 6 out of the 7 of them so that's cool. It was a good watch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

The cast of the original real world New York is reunionated in the loft together again. 

Oh this sounds interesting! But I would prob be more interested in seeing the reboot NY cast with Coral and Miz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JC said:

Oh this sounds interesting! But I would prob be more interested in seeing the reboot NY cast with Coral and Miz

It would be interesting to see if they will do it for the other early seasons or not. I am guessing probably not and that the first one is just special since it was the first but who knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

My husband got home while I was watching old episodes of Rivals last week and he is begrudgingly hooked :haha:. It’s been a bit, so I’m trying to remember what some of the best seasons are to watch with him. Thoughts? We have Paramount+ so any of the ones on there are fair game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

My husband got home while I was watching old episodes of Rivals last week and he is begrudgingly hooked :haha:. It’s been a bit, so I’m trying to remember what some of the best seasons are to watch with him. Thoughts? We have Paramount+ so any of the ones on there are fair game. 

 

On 10/27/2020 at 1:07 PM, Alex95 said:

Season Ranking:
The Inferno

Battle of the Seasons (2012)

Free Agents
The Inferno III
The Gauntlet
The Duel

Cutthroat

Fresh Meat II

Battle of the Sexes
The Gauntlet II

Rivals
Fresh Meat

The Inferno II

Invasion of the Champions

Final Reckoning

Dirty 30

Battle of the Seasons

Battle of the Exes

Rivals III

Rivals II

The Ruins

The Duel II

Vendettas
Battle of the Sexes II

Battle of the Exes II
The Gauntlet III
The Island

Battle of the Bloodlines

I recently watched all the seasons for the first time (and gave my thoughts on them in that thread). Here's my ranking. I enjoyed pretty much all of them from Invasion of the Champs up so I'd recommend any of those (I think Exes and Rivals II are pretty popular as well even though I didn't exactly like/love them).

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...