Most one sided battles ever

Misirlou

Season 3 had a strange racially-infused battle where Terisa Griffin acted like Conga was in Julio Cesar Castillo's wheelhouse because he's Hispanic, when the truth was neither contestant could sing that song.

Season 1, Adam made Angela Wolff walk the plank by pairing her with Javier Colon. This was obvious even before we knew about the coaches and their biases and rigging and chosen ones.

Toneisha vs JDM (he did his best tho)

Spensha vs Dallas Caroline

Korin Bukowski vs Chase Kerby

India Carney vs Clinton (may be subjective, but India slayed and he just was there)

Sarah simmons vs Duncan kamakana

Dez Duron vs Paulina (idk if that counts, because i don't really remember him, i just remember the result was so obvious + she really flopped)

I really went through wikipedia to do this lol

21 hours ago, Vinyl said:

Season 3 had a strange racially-infused battle where Terisa Griffin acted like Conga was in Julio Cesar Castillo's wheelhouse because he's Hispanic, when the truth was neither contestant could sing that song.

I remember how dramatic she was before the battle, she was such an icon. I liked that battle tbh, but maybe it's because of the song. 

Posted (edited)

Season 13 had a lot:

-Chris Weaver vs. Katherina Feigh

-Davon Fleming vs. Maharasyi

-Esera Tuaolo vs. Rebecca Brunner

-Brooke Simpson vs. Sophia Bollman

-Others like Red Marlowe vs. Ryan Scripps, Chloe vs. Ilianna Viramontes, and Jon Mero vs. Brandon Brown were closer but still pretty one sided.

Some others:

-Kennedy Holmes vs. Lela

-Anatalia Villaranda vs. Missy Robertson

-Lilli Passero vs. Lauryn Judd

...and of course the most obvious one, Alisan vs Lacy Mandigo.

Edited by ikwonic

S4: Grace Askew and Trevor Davis. Blake chose “Me and Bobby McGhee” for a raspy voiced, female blues singer and a generic pop guy. I wonder who was gonna win that one?