Canada's Drag Race

On 8/18/2020 at 7:43 PM, FrogLenzen said:

dumb 🕳️ bitch🐶

👌okay👌 bitch 🐶well your wearing some crusty 🍞 ass 🍑 golden girls 👩‍🦳👵🧑‍🦳 bullshit 💩on your head👸 and your coming for me💁

your lace 〰️ line 〰️ looks 👀 like barf 🤢🤮

your hair ➰ is fried 🍳

that 💇wig💇 should go directly ➡ in the garbage 🚮

I mean 💁 your hair 🐑 looks 👀 like a grandma 👵 just dunked 🏀 her hair in a toilet 🚽

I mean🙆your hair 🐑 is disgusting 😫😖🤢

👀 Look 👀 at it, like the flyaways 🐦 everywhere, its uneven 📉

im 💁 not trying to be a 😇 bitch 😇 but that hair 🙆‍♀️ is thirst-y 💦💦💦

Possibly the best 60 seconds of Drag Race in a few seasons lol

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tynomi appeared in a SuperBowl's commercial:      

What the f*ck is wrong with these judges? What did Jimbo do to them? I NEED THEM ALL TO F*CK OFF.

Next week’s lip sync song is

lol Jimbo and Bimbo.  Excited Priyanka won the maxi challenge!  Scarletts got an interesting track record now, a string of high/safes, and she keeps commenting on it.  I feel she either gets a win next week or gets eliminating for not winning.  I am mad Lemon is gone ;(.  The lip sync was good, it wasn't as good as some of the ones we've had previously this season.  But that song <3.  

1.  Priyanka

2.  Jimbo

3.  Scarlett BoBo

4.  Rita Baga

I expected more from that lip sync. I feel as if the season reached a high with Priyanka vs Kiara and then it’s continued to go downhill. I felt similar with the UK series how there’s been very little standout performances in the challenges and lip syncs.

01. Priyanka - God knows how she won this week. I thought the costumes, make up and wigs were a MESS! 
02. Scarlet - I think she should’ve had at least one win by now (this week) but I feel her a lot more likeable and interesting than the two below.

03. Jimbo - I don’t think Jimbo is that funny and I don’t find her likeable in or out of drag.

04. Rita - Urgh, I’m still annoyed that she won that denim runway with that horrific outfit. That teamed with how I find her unlikeable and not funny puts her last for me.

Just now, Elliott said:

Sis...

I can’t remember many of the other individual wins from earlier in the season. I preferred her make over to the other messes. It was a win by default.

That lip sync was a major disappointment. Flawless song choice though.

1. Jimbo - AN ICON OF EPIC PROPORTION.

2. Priyanka - Just so incredibly made for television. Hilarious. The best entertainer of the season. Confessional queen. 

3. Scarlett Bobo - Very consistent. Very good. Though she has produced nothing incredible thus far.

4. Rita Baga - Yeah I am starting to find her very uninteresting in comparison to her competitors. Solid contestant, but quite boring and lackluster in these final weeks. But the clear producers' choice for winner 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

That lip sync was a major disappointment. Flawless song choice though.

4. Rita Baga - But the clear producers' choice for winner 

I thought Rita did really well in the lip sync. 🤷‍♂️

Am I alone in thinking Priyanka is their chosen one? :haha: 

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I thought Rita did really well in the lip sync. 🤷‍♂️

Am I alone in thinking Priyanka is their chosen one? :haha: 

There was hardly any commitment, though I do not think Lemon gave the song the right energy either.

Lemon > Rita though.

Yes. Priyanka is not winning this thing over Rita, even though I want her to!

1. Jimbo - Icon

2. Priyanka - Love her, still thinking about her I Drove All Night lipsync

3. Rita Baga - Her ratting out Jimbo to JBC during the puppet challenge slayed me

4. Scarlett - She aight I guess

Gonna miss Lemon, but Rita definitely outperformed her in the lipsync. Like it wasn't even close imo

1. Priyanka - So glad she got her Rudemption. I would have given Jimbo the win (I say for the thirtieth time this season) but she was a clear second.

2. Jimbo - Robbed AGAIN, but whatever, the judges don’t appreciate her so hopefully Michelle will next week.

3. Rita - Killed the lipsync this week. I still think she’s destined for the win and while I’d be fine with that, because I think she’s an iconic French Canadian Queen, she’s not my favourite.

4. Scarlett - Should have been in the bottom 3 the last three weeks. Those body suits and jackets were a MESS this week.

JBC quit Twitter.

I don’t get why he’s getting all the heat when Brooke Lynn has been as insufferable the entire season too. The guest judges have all been non entities and Stacy has been the only saving grace on any panel. 

Edited by Zoey
Just now, Elliott said:

It's kind of obvious why.

Pretty much. All three of them have been insufferable judges, Stacy being the least offensive of the group. But there is like zero reason to attack him on a personal level at all. Just another excuse for the fandom to be racist af.