• Toneisha
    • Micah
  2. 2. ¿Who do you want to see win?

• Todd
    • Thunderstorm
    • CammWess
    • Toneisha
    • Micah

I think Micah is leading on the "want" question because he may be the 2nd favorite of some fans of other contestants who went home this week. Also, some members don't particularly like the predictability of Thunder-Todd top 2 so they want Micah to win.

Edited by season1

It’s been a long time since Blake last tasted victory. I don’t think they’re going to bus Todd. They’ll definitely pimp Thunderstorm, but I think the results are already baked into the cake. One of Todd or Thunderstorm likely has an insurmountable lead. That’s usually how these things work. 

Edited by TeamAudra

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s been a long time since Blake last tasted victory. I don’t think they’re going to bus Todd. They’ll definitely pimp Thunderstorm, but I think the results are already baked into the cake. One of Todd or Thunderstorm likely has an insurmountable lead. That’s usually how these things work. 

TPTB will definitely want to give the new coach a win. I don´t remember when was the last time that one of Blake´s contestants was pimped to victory tbh. Either way it will be a close fight between the two of them.

On 5/12/2020 at 10:19 PM, TeamAudra said:

I’m starting to think Todd could win, but I’m going to stick with my Thunderstorm prediction. 

Will: Thunderstorm 

Want: Thunderstorm. 

Winner: Thunderstorm

Runner up: Todd

3rd: Toneisha

4th: Micah

5th: Camm

Changing my prediction to Todd winning. It might not even be close, tbh. 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Changing my prediction to Todd winning. It might not even be close, tbh. 

Doing some research I see?

I don't think its set in stone until the sets come in, and how they do especially(maybe only for TStorm tbh, Todd can flop but still could win with the songs and incoming production of kids!)

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Doing some research I see?

I don't think its set in stone until the sets come in, and how they do especially(maybe only for TStorm tbh, Todd can flop but still could win with the songs and incoming production of kids!)

Todd needs two minivans to haul all of those kids around. 

• Haha 2

I'm not sure--it depends on the true demographics of the show. I've read the average age is 60 but the fan introductions last week were all girls in their teens and 20s

Of course that just may have been by design and The Voice may have paid them too

1 hour ago, sneaky said:

I'm not sure--it depends on the true demographics of the show. I've read the average age is 60 but the fan introductions last week were all girls in their teens and 20s

Of course that just may have been by design and The Voice may have paid them too

tea

• Haha 2