• Toneisha
    • Micah

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is voting they want Micah to win? He has fans?    Who's gonna win? Thunderstorm Who I want to win? Thunderstorm

Totally ready for the bus that hit Kyla to run all over Todd!

they should just replace the coaches and Carson and have Queen Maelyn run the whole show!

Want: Todd

think it will be: Thunderstorm

Todd and Thunderstorm

should be a good battle. Toneisha is a dark horse. I don’t think Micah or CammWess is a serious threat for Gold.

Will: Thunderstorm.

You don't lose with a name like that. His renditions of "Blackbird" and "Summertime" are 2 of the top 5 performances this season. He's just so good. 

Want: Micah. 
I'm an Alt-Rock Indie-Pop guy so I've enjoyed all of Micah's performances. The guy is crazy good, great tone, great range, indeed the guy can hold and control his breath, his song "Graveyard" requires a lot of skills and most artists would choke with it yet he killed that one, he completely sang Elton's classic "Your Song", and introduced me to Death Cab for Cutie's giving a great rendition of the song. 

Posted (edited)

Will : Thunderstorm/Todd

Want : Thunderstorm/Todd, honestly I would be fine with any of the 5 winning. 

I am grateful enough that my favorites will have the maximum amount of performances. 

Edited by Archanium
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

Amazing how Micah was IDF's least fav in the top 20, and now IDF wants him to win. :lol:

I believe Mike was IDF's least favorite.

Will: Todd

Want: Thunderstorm / Micah 

Predicted Order

1: Todd

2: Thunderstorm

3. Toneisha  

4: Cammwess 

5. Micah 

Want:

1. Thunderstorm / Micah 

2. Thunderstorm / Micah 

3. Cammwess 

4. Todd

5. Toneisha 

TPTB made it clear a while ago that Thunderstorm is TCO.

I Know we all have PSTD from season 17, but come on! Thunderstorm is neither Katie Kadan nor Ricky Duran for God's sake. 

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

I'm really the only one who thinks Camm should win I-

idc, I mean yall want Micah so I'll just be in my corner lmao.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I think TStorm will win. But it'll depend on who is the "most polarizing." Todd is leading on Facebook, but unlike Katie Kadan, he doesn't seem to be very polarizing...at all. It is going to be close. 

Edited by Gmm99
14 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Yeah all of a sudden everyone wants Micah to win. I think I know why but I'll shut up and find my own corner as well.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, joe14 said:

Yeah all of a sudden everyone wants Micah to win. I think I know why but I'll shut up and find my own corner as well.

Can you please share your theory? I’m baffled by it, because until last night, he had something like 2 fans on IDF. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Can you please share your theory? I’m baffled by it, because until last night, he had something like 2 fans on IDF. 

Honestly I take it back I'm not sure. I was genuinely shocked when I clicked and saw him winning this poll. This is bizarre cause where were all these people the entire competition. Just two days ago a good amount of people wanted Megan to beat him. I feel like him, Thunderstorm and CamWess have similar styles so I'm curious what people's reasoning are. CamWess isn't popular so I don't expect people to vote for him but I would have thought Thunderstorm would be running away with the votes. I would not even say any of Micah's performances have been particularly memorable either. Hmmm..

It's strange because a lot of IDF claims the don't like basic winners...and Micah is as basic as they come.

Edited by joe14
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, joe14 said:

Honestly I take it back I'm not sure. I was genuinely shocked when I clicked and saw him winning this poll. This is bizarre cause where were all these people the entire competition. Just two days ago a good amount of people wanted Megan to beat him. I feel like him, Thunderstorm and CamWess have similar styles so I'm curious what people's reasoning are. CamWess isn't popular so I don't expect people to vote for him but I would have thought Thunderstorm would be running away with the votes. I would not even say any of Micah's performances have been particularly memorable either. Hmmm..

It's strange because a lot of IDF claims the don't like basic winners...and Micah is as basic as they come.

My guesses

1. Micah is the 2nd favorite of those people whose first favorites got eliminated last night.

2. it came from Kelly fans, maybe they preferred Megan before, but they may still want a Kelly win.

Want: Thunderstorm Artis

Will: Thunderstorm Artis

Todd reaching the finale but not winning has always been my minimum goal, and I don't see any reason why TPTB would deviate from the script they meticulously followed up to this point. I'm sure Todd would put up a good fight though. 

25 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Want: Thunderstorm Artis

Will: Thunderstorm Artis

Todd reaching the finale but not winning has always been my minimum goal, and I don't see any reason why TPTB would deviate from the script they meticulously followed up to this point. I'm sure Todd would put up a good fight though. 

TPTB doesn’t always get what they want. See S15. 

Speaking of S15, I see similarities in the level of local support for Chevel and Todd, with the billboards, news coverage and such. Google Trends shows it clearly. That cluster of states in the Bible Belt is all in. I might change my prediction by the end of the week. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I think Thunderstorm and Camm are way more unique and interesting

than the rest of the top 5.

2 hours ago, joe14 said:

I'm shocked as well. He didn't have many vocal fans (I suspect his only vocal supporter got banned :haha:), so maybe he's well liked among lurkers? 

17 minutes ago, holinessss said:

honestly, i wouldn't be mad, love me some consistencies/patterns lol

If someone like Brynn can win, everyone Kelly has in the finale representing her should win to make up for it.