The Voice Australia Season 9

Teraginn

Oh wow never thought I'd see a topic about the voice australia here, it's definitely my favorite franchise and I usually watch it by myself lol

Stellar and Janie are my favs so far, and looking foward to Jesse coming back tomorrow 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

where can I watch a stream of this?

If you use a VPN you can probably access through the main website: https://9now.nine.com.au/the-voice

Otherwise, OZTalent has been posting the full auditions + coach commentary a couple hours after the show airs (sometimes delayed, sometimes they delete and reupload - but they're reliable and have been doing really well for the past few seasons)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvl7-1_5kQgM0wqif9aASA

And here's the official Youtube channel - they just have the blinds alone posted/no coach commentary, but they have a lot of extras, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVoiceAustralia

• Like 1

Tonight:

Ella Monnery

Jesse Teinaki

Luke Biscan

Olivia Kelly (per her Instagram post)

Sebastian Coe

And likely at least one more?

Emmagen Rain, Matt Gresham, and Siala confirmed that they're up on Sunday night.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Tonight:

Ella Monnery

Jesse Teinaki

Luke Biscan

Olivia Kelly (per her Instagram post)

Sebastian Coe

And likely at least one more?

Emmagen Rain and Siala confirmed that they're up on Sunday night.

Matt Gresham is up on Sunday, as well.

• Like 1

Episode 2 rundown:

1. Janie Gordon: it’s true there were shaky moments, but her tone is just to die for.

2. Chris Sebastian: it was solid, but he might have done a tad too much with it for my taste.

3. Timothy Bowen: another solid performance, but I wasn’t as captivated. Maybe because I’ve heard that song done that way dozens of times before.

4. Jimi the Kween: his voice sounds not fully controlled? Also I kinda expected more theatrics from a drag queen on a song like this. 

5. Charlie McFarlane: he’s ok I guess, not a disaster but not very exciting either.

6. Stephanie Cole: soooo yelly, she’s gonna have to rein all that in.

• Like 1

I missed the whole episode except Jesse's audition. Honestly for me, his audition last year is stronger than his audition this year. It's a little bit rough tonight 😬. But with right song choices, I can see him going really far

Edited by anonymouskid_35

9 minutes ago, stilinskies said:

Masha Mnjoyan will be next week i can't wait that

Any guesses as to who she'll go with? From the sounds of the promo she's doing All by Myself, which I would think is a close match to Delta, however Kelly could be her pick seeing as she's from Armenia so probably isn't as familiar with the Australian coaches

2 minutes ago, Rach88 said:

Any guesses as to who she'll go with? From the sounds of the promo she's doing All by Myself, which I would think is a close match to Delta, however Kelly could be her pick seeing as she's from Armenia so probably isn't as familiar with the Australian coaches

ya and there possible block 

Edited by stilinskies

Just now, stilinskies said:

ya and there possible block here

Oooo I've completely forgotten about the blocks! Wow so far only 1 block has been used, and coaches each have 2 blocks so it'll be interesting to see the others finally use it. Seems to be quite controversial - there was a lot of comments on social media saying that it isn't fair, so there's definitely gonna be a lot of uproar once more blocks are given

2 minutes ago, Rach88 said:

Oooo I've completely forgotten about the blocks! Wow so far only 1 block has been used, and coaches each have 2 blocks so it'll be interesting to see the others finally use it. Seems to be quite controversial - there was a lot of comments on social media saying that it isn't fair, so there's definitely gonna be a lot of uproar once more blocks are given

boy george gonna take revenge on delta hahaha i hope so he did that 😆. i can't choose snowflake this season because so many talent singer  in competition

Edited by stilinskies

From what I've heard, 1 coach gets blocked a lot!! My guess is Kelly, but I've also seen ads where both Guy and Delta are blocked for the same contestant, and also Delta is blocked from pitching to a contestant who is singing and playing the piano. Hahaha George will definitely be finding a way to get revenge

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Who did the girl that sang Higher Love picked to be her coach? 

Ella Monnery - Higher Love and she pick kelly (3 chairs)

Jesse Teinaki - When the party's  over he pick Delta (4 chairs)

Sebastian Coe - Sucker only George turn

Bukhu Ganburged - Mother and Father he pick Guys (4 chairs)

Luke Biscan - Resolution kelly and guys turn but he pick guy (2 chairs)

Phoebe Jay - man! i fell like a woman! (no chairs turn)

Olivia Kelly - Video Game (no chairs turn)

Edited by stilinskies
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, stilinskies said:

Ella Monnery - Higher Love and she pick kelly (3 chairs)

Jesse Teinaki - When the party's  over he pick Delta (4 chairs)

Sebastian Coe - Sucker only George turn

Bukhu Ganburged - Mother and Father he pick Guys (4 chairs)

Luke Biscan - Resolution kelly and guys turn but he pick guy (2 chairs)

I think Sebastian turned Guy too