Jump to content
idolforums.com

Recommended Posts

Talk about an exchange. TVAu got Johnny Manuel from AGT this season, and according to this promo (at 1:31), America's Got Talent got Lara Dabbagh from last season of TVAu :haha:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Talk about an exchange. TVAu got Johnny Manuel from AGT this season, and according to this promo (at 1:31), America's Got Talent got Lara Dabbagh from last season of TVAu :haha:

 

 

 

 

There's another singer from TVAu who will be on AGT

Sheldon Riley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Archanium said:

 

There's another singer from TVAu who will be on AGT

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Sheldon Riley

Wow, three years in a row for him! Is he in the promo? I couldn't find him in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Wow, three years in a row for him! Is he in the promo? I couldn't find him in there.

 

He is not in the promo, it is from other forum that always provides AGT spoilers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Archanium said:

 

He is not in the promo, it is from other forum that always provides AGT spoilers. 

Thanks for the heads up.

So Sheldon and Lara + Nolan from TVUS S10

I noticed the names Cristina Rae and Resound on that list as well. They're both TVUS rejects.

 

 

Also, I'm convinced that the Amazing Grace audtion was an illusion and we've all been punk'd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Thanks for the heads up.

So Sheldon and Lara + Nolan from TVUS S10

I noticed the names Cristina Rae and Resound on that list as well. They're both TVUS rejects.

 

 

Also, I'm convinced that the Amazing Grace audtion was an illusion and we've all been punk'd.

Jesse Kramer as well, from the show The Four, he's a rocker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, rp3598 said:

How does everyone watch this show? I was really interested in last season, but I was only able to watch the YouTube videos for the most part. Do you guys watch it live in the morning or is there somewhere to find the entire episodes?

 

I only watch on YT, maybe trying using a VPN and watch full episodes on the TVAU website?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

 

Also, I'm convinced that the Amazing Grace audtion was an illusion and we've all been punk'd.

 

Maybe we just got a peek into an alternate timeline? LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This promo from Darren McMullen's IG (glad to have him back as a host BTW) confirms that Adam Ludewig is the guy singing Leave A Light On in the promos.

 

There is also some new faces here, in particular there was one girl with distinctive hair that sang Alive for her blind. Anyone here recognize her?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other names based on follows

Bo'Ness(on preview) confirmed

Imogen Spong

Gary Pinto

Elyse Sene Lefão(on preview)confirmed

Mia Matt

Tyson Pedro

Nathan Isaac

Lady Lyric from season 2 confirmed

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ronald13 said:

The Woman who sings Amazing Grace is Angela Fabian

Do you have a link to her account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorites flopped hard last time. So the All Stars format clearly isn't my thing. :haha:

 

I'll prudently avoid this season, I guess. 

 

Unless... 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Do you have a link to her account?

Assuming they're talking about this one.

 

This is definitely her. Looking at this video, sounds exactly like the one in the promo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

There's one all-star with blue hair (to the right side) in that video? Not sure who that could be.

I don't Know and there is another girl too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw some of the spoilers so I will definitely try to follow along! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mjdolorico said:

 

HI CHRISSSSS ❤️

Hi!

I'm just here for the underrated winner of Australian Idol ❤️ 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Hi!

I'm just here for the underrated winner of Australian Idol ❤️ 

 

Well I know this is not your fave reality show, but I think this is the best international version for sure! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

 

Well I know this is not your fave reality show, but I think this is the best international version for sure! 

I don't mind other versions of it, outside of the US - I find the US to be too much of  a time commitment for me, and having 2 seasons within a year becomes too much :haha: 

I used to watch the UK & AUS when it all started; I pretty much only watch France & La Voix now because it goes so quick. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...