The Voice Australia Season 9

Teraginn

Elyse and Clarissa's performance is FIRE. I did not even knew that Freedom was Elyse's BA song last season up until now 😂

On Clarissa, I think that her opera voice is her strongest suit, because her opening voice is really not strong, kind of wobbly, for me

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

On Clarissa, I think that her opera voice is her strongest suit, because her opening voice is really not strong, kind of wobbly, for me

Exactly right!! She really shone at the end but her start was weak for me. She had a 20-second section of brilliance but not sure if it's enough when Delta obviously has Stellar + Jesse

I usually look at the #TheVoiceAU Twitter feed before I watch the actual episode, and wow, the Aussie tweeters are BRUTAL. So much whining and complaining. 🙄 The upside to this is my expectations are set very low, so the show becomes much more entertaining when I finally watch it.

• Like 1

Masha, Stellar and Jesse are through. Fourth is Siala (most likely).

Masha is the only one shown in the stories. Delta and Jesse are definitely through because the other three have performed and... no stories for them. No stories for Virginia, Elyse and Angela, as well.

Edited by -Diogo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, -Diogo said:

Masha, Stellar and Jesse are through. Fourth is Siala (most likely).

Masha is the only one shown in the stories. Delta and Jesse are definitely through because the other three have performed and... no stories for them. No stories for Virginia, Elyse and Angela, as well.

I can't see Stellar's story...

Hahaha we were pretty much bang on once again! Delta's strongest are definitely Jesse and Stellar (before I've even watched Stellar's performance ahaha) and I can definitely see why George picks Masha - Chains was a very good song choice.

3 minutes ago, Rach88 said:

Hahaha we were pretty much bang on once again! Delta's strongest are definitely Jesse and Stellar (before I've even watched Stellar's performance ahaha) and I can definitely see why George picks Masha - Chains was a very good song choice.

Yeah, she surprised me a lot tonight. SHE IS SOO GOOD, glad that she did not picked big old diva song or something lmao, she should stay in this lane for now, can see her giving Siala a run for her money, maybe

5 minutes ago, Rach88 said:

Tina Arena should be sung more on these shows, especially by the diva types. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rach88 said:

Tomorrow Stellar sounds breathtaking!!!! 

Back at emotional song again!! I'm so hyped up. Also, Masha and Johnny sounds good. Do you recognized any songs for tomorrow?

Johnny had word "change" in his background

• Like 1