idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Teraginn

The Voice Australia Season 9

ok i’m pst and i woke up in the middle of the night so i checked on this, do they announce who is moving on from both teams today or tomorrow after all teams have performed

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

ok i’m pst and i woke up in the middle of the night so i checked on this, do they announce who is moving on from both teams today or tomorrow after all teams have performed

They just finished Team Kelly and Guy and we still have less than 30 minutes to announce the Top 2 from each.

Yay for Chris Sebastian, I think he might win because I remember back when Guy was on Xfactor there was someone else from the industry he knew(Samantha Jade) and I remember her winning her season.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Elyse's preview was FIRE THATS GOOD

firecracker is coming!!💥💥

Edited by stilinskies
  • Like 2

I Love the 4 artist who got through today but Despina and Stephanie😥😥

• Sad 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

update me on who moves on please!

Chris sebastian and Mark team kelly

Johnny and Timothy team Guy

Edited by stilinskies
  • Sad 1

Yass Mark :clap:

I prefer Matt to both Johnny and Tim, but I'm not mad that they got through instead. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, IAN27TAY said:

I Love the 4 artist who got through today but Despina and Stephanie😥😥

Despina had a really safe song tonight, and Stephanie, let's face it, Guy doesn't like women on her team lmaoo

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Archanium said:

prefer Matt to both Johnny and Tim, but I'm not mad that they got through instead. 

Samee! Matt's performance tonight got all the feels. But yeah, overall, Tim had been more consistently interesting throughout the show, and had been a huge fan favorite, so it's no surprise he got through.

And btw, I am now sure that Johnny will be Guy's representative on Finale. Look at how Guy talked about Johnny tonight lol. Sorry for Tim's fans out there (including me 😭)

• Like 1

So far we've been pretty accurate about our predictions: Guy's team was always going to be Johnny + Tim/Matt and Kelly's was Chris + Mark/Despina

I wonder if we'll get any surprises tomorrow? Boy George's team will most likely be Siala + Masha (I think she's singing Chains!!?)

Delta's will be Stellar + Jesse/Clarissa (I can't see her picking Steve or Goldi - Jesse is the more obvious choice but Clarissa really puts forward a strong case for Delta to choose her)

ugh Mark was so average but Kelly had her mind set from the beginning, Despina deserved better 🙄

and Matt and Stephanie were literally the best ones on team guy, what a joke lmao

please Delta and Boy George save us from this mess

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, dioko said:

ugh Mark was so average but Kelly had her mind set from the beginning, Despina deserved better 🙄

Mark chose the right song tonight, he rocked it, and honestly, him being the only rocker on the show, just made that his advantage, somehow. While, Despina, although she's the one I'm more rooting for the second spot, had a weaker performance tonight, her song choice did not do her any favors, had she sung a song that is a big one or the most interesting one (like what she did with Bette Davis Eyes) she would've snatched the second spot easily.

Despina's still young, she's got a huge potential, I wanna see her comeback again. But, preference wise:

Despina >>> Mark

Edited by anonymouskid_35

Posted (edited)

I just realized they spoiled the people moving foward on instagram, they posted on their stories the artists' after performance comments right after they performed, but only of the four that went through lmao

Edited by dioko

Posted (edited)

Songs for tonight:

Clarissa Spata - Uprising (Muse)

GOLDI - Dreams (Fleetwood Mac)

Jesse Teinaki - Make it Rain (Ed Sheeran)

Stellar Perry - Like A Prayer (Madonna)

Steve Clisby - Only Love Can Hurt Like This (Paloma Faith)

Angela Fabian - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2)

Elyse Sene-Lefao - Freedom (Beyonce)

Masha Mnjoyan - Chains (Tina Arena)

Siala - Emotional Criminal (Van Hunt)

Virginia Lillye - Tightrope (Janelle Monae)

Edited by Someone648

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Songs for tonight:

Angela Fabian - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2)

Masha Mnjoyan - Chains (TBA - Nick Jonas?)

Siala - Emotional Criminal (Van Hunt)

Virginia Lillye - Tightrope (TBA - Janelle Monae?)

Already so much better than last night tbh

Team Delta has TASTE. Jesse is coming for that semifinal spot.

And I think Siala's is an original? based on what we heard from the preview at least.

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

These song choices are spot on! Jesse singing Make It Rain just gives him a chance to show his powerful vocals.

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

QUEEN. Hope she does well tomorrow night

• Like 1

Virginia is singing Janelle and Masha is singing Tina Arena.

First impressions after listening to all studios: Team Delta >>>> Team George. Legit can't choose between Stellar, Jesse and Clarissa. Elyse singing her first audition song is a cool callback, but I can see her getting drowned out by Bandzilla. Masha and Siala would be my predictions for George's Top 2 based on the recordings.

And the thing about Prinnie Stevens was that she was a backing vocal for the showdowns performances

Just listened the performances for tonight on Spotify.

Top 2 performances for me from Team Delta are Clarissa and GOLDI, and Jesse is very close as well.

Unfortunately, Stellar was given a karaoke version of LAP.

Siala sounds absolutely mainstream, and she's the only one standing out from Team George.

• Like 1

I feel like Clarissa, GOLDI, and Stellar are all worth going through, and I would gladly take them through over Mark (or replacing Mark with Despina :()

3 hours ago, ashwinner said:

eel like Clarissa, GOLDI, and Stellar are all worth going through, and I would gladly take them through over Mark (or replacing Mark with Despina

Delta’s team is STRONG!!! I think last nights choices were straightforward - Kelly and Guy’s teams had at most 2-3 standout performances so it was almost a no-brainer. 

I would love for Delta to choose Clarissa (Stellar is an absolute shoo-in and I think Jesse will be too) and GOLDI sound amazing - maybe it wasn’t their first choice to team up as a duo but they certainly did well with it. Delta clearly is a great coach and she has a tough decision 

• Like 1

Just now, Rach88 said:

Delta’s team is STRONG!!! I think last nights choices were straightforward - Kelly and Guy’s teams had at most 2-3 standout performances so it was almost a no-brainer. 

I would love for Delta to choose Clarissa (Stellar is an absolute shoo-in and I think Jesse will be too) and GOLDI sound amazing - maybe it wasn’t their first choice to team up as a duo but they certainly did well with it. Delta clearly is a great coach and she has a tough decision 

I feel like its just gonna be Jesse and Stellar, and its unfortunate cause I personally think Jesse is overhyped, I think Clarissa > GOLDI > Jesse

• Like 1