idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Teraginn

The Voice Australia Season 9

I think it's definitely Matt and Janie forming a duo - I've also seen photos on IG of them 2 with Graeme so that's potentially a match-up for the playoffs.

Matt and Janie vs Graeme

Their pink outfits in that teaser did look good together - maybe they did sound good together?

I honestly can't see them becoming a duo, even if they sound great together in the battle they have such different individual styles that I don't think would match enough for them to become a single act. But maybe this is just me being in denial 🤧

And I don't think the picture with Graeme means anything other than they being friends tbh.

10 hours ago, Ronald13 said:

Jonathan vs Sebastian is on Monday and Caleb vs Andy on Sunday

Where did u see them because jonathon posted he was on sunday

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Does anyone recognized the song of Jesse vs. Steve and Janie vs. Matt on the preview posted?

I think it's "Rag'n'Bone Man - Human" for Jesse vs. Steve

"Taylor Swift - Lover" for Janie vs Matt

Edited by Archanium
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Where did u see them because jonathon posted he was on sunday

Nathan posted on Instagram he is on Monday. And everyone that is up on Sunday was in the end of the last episode, and It was Caleb and not Sebastian, the others ones were there too

1 hour ago, Ronald13 said:

Nathan posted on Instagram he is on Monday. And everyone that is up on Sunday was in the end of the last episode, and It was Caleb and not Sebastian, the others ones were there too

Sebastian had said in a comment he was on sunday, but yesterday someone asked him when he was on and he said monday, so I guess he got it wrong the first time lmao

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Archanium said:

I think it's "Rag'n'Bone Man - Human" for Jesse vs. Steve

"Taylor Swift - Lover" for Janie vs Matt

Delta's songchoices are just *chef's kiss*

Lover is kind of an interesting song for Matt and Janie tho, looking foward to what they do with it that makes Delta so torn between them.

Edited by dioko
  • Like 1

Chris and Sapphire with titaniumzzzzzzzz

1 hour ago, dioko said:

Chris and Sapphire with titaniumzzzzzzzz

Don't remember how it went last week, but I notice they didn't mention Sapphire, Steve, or Elyse.

They showed Chris, Jesse, and Adam fine, and both Ella/Masha and Matt/Janie. 

Any possibility they only showed the people that were going through lol (because RIP Sapphire/Steve/Elyse if that were the case)

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Don't remember how it went last week, but I notice they didn't mention Sapphire, Steve, or Elyse.

They showed Chris, Jesse, and Adam fine, and both Ella/Masha and Matt/Janie. 

Any possibility they only showed the people that were going through lol (because RIP Sapphire/Steve/Elyse if that were the case)

I believe last week's promos were more for the battles as a whole, so they showed some pairings from this week as well. But that's an interesting theory, and since Ella/Masha will be on monday there's still hope for another one of Sapphire/Steve? 👀 just please god don't let it be sebastian

Caleb and Andy are doing Bohemian Rapsody, I'm so here for Caleb curb stomping Andy 🥰

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dioko said:

Caleb and Andy are doing Bohemian Rapsody, I'm so here for Caleb curb stomping Andy 🥰

George letting Caleb take the easy route ❤️

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2020 at 12:34 PM, dioko said:

I honestly can't see them becoming a duo, even if they sound great together in the battle they have such different individual styles that I don't think would match enough for them to become a single act. But maybe this is just me being in denial 🤧

I know!! It honestly seems so shocking to me, but it's definitely going to be Delta asking them to be a duo. Judging by the fact that both of them have been seen in Sydney over the past few days hanging out with the other Voice contestants, I'm guessing they'll agree to try.

At least that gives us some hope that Steve may be saved by Detla (there's no way Delta's letting go of Jesse that quickly so he'll be the winner)

Confirmed studios for tonight:

Jesse Teinaki vs. Steve Clisby - Human (Rag N Bone Man)

Janie Gordon vs. Matt Evans - Lover (Taylor Swift)

Jonathon Welch vs. Angela Fabian - Stand By Me (Ben E. King)

Andy Dexterity vs. Caleb Jago-Ward - Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)

Sapphire Tamalemai vs. Chris Sebastian - Titanium (David Guetta feat. Sia)

Jimi the Kween vs. Josh Pywell - Love Is A Battlefield (Pat Benatar)

Which means Tuesday we'll have:

Mark Furze vs. Emma Mylott

Ella Monnery vs. Masha Mnjoyan - Respect (Aretha Franklin)

Sebastian Coe vs. Nathan Isaac

Timothy Bowen vs. Luke Biscan

Emmagen Rain vs. Callum Gleeson

Adam Ludewig vs. Elyse Sene-Lefao - Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I'm so scared for Elyse, she was one of my favorites in the auditions. And Adam, too, Iol. How many steals/saves are left?

15 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

I'm so scared for Elyse, she was one of my favorites in the auditions. And Adam, too, Iol. How many steals/saves are left?

1 for Delta, 2 for George.

I believe spoiler-wise, we know Adam makes it to the next round, but not sure about anything from Elyse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Which means Tuesday we'll have:

Mark Furze vs. Emma Mylott

Ella Monnery vs. Masha Mnjoyan - Respect (Aretha Franklin)

Sebastian Coe vs. Nathan Isaac

Timothy Bowen vs. Luke Biscan

Emmagen Rain vs. Callum Gleeson

I really think it's just between Ella vs. Masha or Adam vs. Elyse on who will get the final save, which I believe is George's. I think tonight, they'll use one of the saves of George and the final save of Delta

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I really think it's just between Ella vs. Masha or Adam vs. Elyse on who will get the final save, which I believe is George's. I think tonight, they'll use one of the saves of George and the final save of Delta

Yeah, if they're saving a steal for the final episode then it's gonna be from those two (with a slight chance of Mark/Emma resulting in a steal if they pull off a great performance)

Although I do ideally want Jesse/Steve, Matt/Janie, and Chris/Sapphire to end in steals, I think I'd be willing to sacrifice Steve with the other 2 battles ending in steals for tonight anyway.

Although we know Janie/Matt likely results in a steal/save/whatever situation, there's not really much confirmation for any of Jimi/Josh, Caleb/Andy, Angela/Jonathon or even Jesse/Steve and Chris/Sapphire end in one yet.

I haven't kept tabs on who's in Sydney or not, but I believe Jesse was there in a post? So at least that would confirm him as going through.

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah, if they're saving a steal for the final episode then it's gonna be from those two (with a slight chance of Mark/Emma resulting in a steal if they pull off a great performance)

Although I do ideally want Jesse/Steve, Matt/Janie, and Chris/Sapphire to end in steals, I think I'd be willing to sacrifice Steve with the other 2 battles ending in steals for tonight anyway.

Although we know Janie/Matt likely results in a steal/save/whatever situation, there's not really much confirmation for any of Jimi/Josh, Caleb/Andy, Angela/Jonathon or even Jesse/Steve and Chris/Sapphire end in one yet.

I haven't kept tabs on who's in Sydney or not, but I believe Jesse was there in a post? So at least that would confirm him as going through.

Out of the people on tonight Matt, Janie, Jesse and Chris were in Sidney as far as we know, so, unless there were saves involved, Jesse and Chris most likely won their battles.

So Delta chose Jesse and then saved Steve! Boy George saved Sapphire after Kelly picked Chris as the winner.

There's only 1 more save left!! It'll probably get used next episode