Adding my battle predictions as well (although I haven't seen the promo with these confirmed pairings yet?)

~presumed winner on left~

Team Guy

Kirby Burgess vs. Stephanie Cole

Bukhu Ganburged vs. Johnny Manuel (ending in save/steal)

Adam Ludewig vs. Wolf Winters (ending in save/steal)

Elyse Sene-Lefao vs. Jimi the Kween

Xy Latu vs. Natalie Gauci (ending in save/steal)

Timothy James Bowen vs. Luke Biscan vs. Josh Pywell

Team Delta

Graeme Isaako vs. Elishia Semaan

Jesse Teinaki vs. Matt Evans

Maddy Thomas vs. Emmagen Rain

Claudia Harrison vs. Callum Gleeson

Steve Clisby vs. Matt Gresham (ending in save/steal)

Stellar Perry vs. Janie Gordon (ending in save/steal)

Team Kelly

Masha Mnjoyan vs. Lyric McFarland (ending in save/steal)

Chris Sebastian vs. Charlie McFarlane

Alex Weybury vs. Soma Sutton

Mason Lloyde vs. Bo'Ness

Sapphire Tamalemai vs. Emma Mylott

Mark Furze vs. Ella Monnery

Team George

Clarissa Spata vs. Virginia Lillye

Caleb Jago-Ward vs. Jonathon Welch (ending in save/steal)

Angela Fabian vs. Roxanne LeBrasse (ending in save/steal)

Despina Savva vs. Sebastian Coe

Nathan Isaac vs. Andy Dexterity

Siala Robson vs. Ricky Muscat

(I really did just copy + paste George from MJ lol)

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australia:     Me reading all the whining from social media:    

Songs for tonight: Siala Robson vs. Despina Savva - Teenage Fantasy (Jorja Smith) Stellar Perry vs. Matt Gresham - Slide Away (Miley Cyrus) Claudia Harrison vs. Maddy Thomas - Dreams (T

Tbh, Jesse is WAY too basic. Sorry not sorry

Posted Images

I've been totally left behind, been busy these past few days on stuffs and game here in IDF but yeah. I'm still watching it live every Sundays and Mondays. I gotta say though that what an ending to the Blinds this season, it's really strong. Below is my Top 12, I gotta do 3 artists per team to be fair.

Edited by anonymouskid_35
10 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I've been totally left behind, been busy these past few days on stuffs and game here in IDF but yeah. I'm still watching it live every Sundays and Mondays. I gotta say though that what an ending to the Blinds this season, it's really strong. Below is my Top 12, I gotta do 3 artists per team to be fair.

TOP 12 (A-Kid's Team)

1. Johnny Manuel - have a thing for soulful singers, I just love them so much. And I can see so much soul on Johnny when he sings, and that range, ooh boy! Slayyy! He's literally like KINDA male version of (Mama/Queen) Whitney Houston. I don't see him lasting long on Guy's team though, they're just not the perfect fit. Now, that him and Bukhu are confirmed, I can't see Bukhu losing this early, way too much of pimping for him to lose, and Guy screwed up his last year's team, I've still got trust issues 😂. I am PRAYING and HOPING he goes to Team Kelly, they're just a dream duo.

2. Stellar Perry - I super love her!! Her voice is just so unique, like Gaga, though that might be a HUGE obstacle to her because if they keep comparing her to Gaga, that might destroy what her image/identity really is. I can see her definitely going to the Lives. I just hope she finds her own voice or whatsoever, but I love her as she is!!  

3. Chris Sebastian - there's just something about him that is really appealing (not because of his looks, though I can say he really looks GOOD 😂), maybe his voice? Oh yeah! His emotion when he sings, I just love it. His voice just oozes a lot of emotions needed when he sings. I can also see him going far, he's getting a lot of support and hates but the support is still overpowering the hate.

4. Masha Mnjoyan - IDK, I really don't like her audition song, but I love her voice, something just tells me she's got a lot to give, not just a huge range. I've watched her performances in The Voice Armenia and she's so good man, no joke. She's my favorite among all the big-voiced girls this year, I HOPE she doesn't get lost in the crowd, and hopefully go really far.

5. Jesse Teinaki - I also didn't like his audition, lot of pitchy things going there, especially at the start. But I do love his voice though, even from the last season, I loved him, his battle with Natasha (RIP) is so iconic that I hoped he will come back again, and yeah came back! I really can see him going far this time, as far as Playoffs I see. Hopefully Delta don't screw him over.

6. Xy Latu - man his voice is so good, it's so evident when performs that he REALLY WANTS it. His voice and most especially his energy, man I LOVE IT. 

7. Sapphire Tamalemai - she's getting REALLY a LOT of support from different social media sites, and I understand why. I mean, many are mad about Kelly not turning for Penelope, for Kat, or what but I do get her. She already have a big-voiced girls in her team (Masha, Emma, and Ella) so 4 is too much, but an artist like Sapphire, she still doesn't have, for me. The emotions and her freakin' tone in her voice is just so pure and raw. Runnin' was a fun song, and my jam before but after hearing her version, it made me look what really is the message of her song, I DON'T LOVE HER because of her BACKSTORY, I LOVE her because of her voice, I can sense some Zeek Power aura in her, but I prefer her. 

8. Angela Fabian - she's the best in Team George, no doubt. Her place and Masha's in my list is INTERCHANGEABLE, it's just a matter of preference for me, I just can see Masha doing more than Angela with her voice but I really love Angela's audition, in fact it's tied with Johnny's audition as my favorite. I can't wait to hear more from her.

9. Caleb-Jago Ward - he is SO GOOD. Him and George is the perfect pairing, I can see George improving him with the coaching and stuffs. I can also see him getting the right songs with George as his coach. I love everything about him, and can't wait to hear him perform again.

10. Janie Gordon - Imma be honest and tell ya that I don't think Janie is good in her audition, it's just so pitchy at spots and yeah BUT I can see a LOT of potential in her, I really can see her being a frontrunner on Delta's team. I love her tone so much, I just think she's maybe nervous in the audition or what. I can't wait to hear more from her.

11. Clarissa Spata - out of all the opera singers that auditioned for this year, I liked her the best. I don't know, maybe she's just more experienced and seasoned? I love how she handled her voice in her Blinds performance. I'm still unsure if she will go to Lives, I also love Nathan in George's team but yeah it all depends in the next round. I HOPE SHE WINS AGAINST VIRGINIA 😬

12. Bukhu Ganburged - Honestly, I don't like him, like he was even not in the middle of my list. I just find him boring? Interesting but boring for me, makes sense? Yeah IDK. Interesting because this is the first time I heard a throat singer like him but boring because uh well I really can't tell, you can just feel it if an artist is boring or what. But he is a lock for lives for sure, I just can't see him going home AFTER THAT pimping and all. He can still surprise me, depends 😬.

Based on that promo, we can know all the pairings from Team Guy.

Team Guy

Bukhu vs Johnny

Elyse vs Adam Ludewig

Josh Pywell vs Jimi the Kween

Xy Latu vs Wolf vs Natalie Gauci

Kirby vs Stephanie Cole

Timothy vs Luke Biscan (by process of elimination)

Pairings for the other teams

Team Delta

Matt Gresham vs Stellar

Jesse Teinaki vs Steve Clisby

Team George

Clarissa vs Virginia

Andy Dexterity vs bald guy (Caleb Jago-ward?)

Team Kelly 

Mark Furze vs Emma Mylott

Masha vs Ella Monnery

50 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Andy Dexterity vs bald guy (Caleb Jago-ward?)

Yeah definitely Caleb. 

Add also to George's pairing is

Sebastian Coe vs. Nathan Isaac

Roxanne LeBrasse vs. Ricky Muscat

Also, for Delta, I really can't determine if it's Elisha or Claudia in 0:32 mark battling Graeme, but leaning more towards Claudia because it fits her wardrobe (shiny silver-ish)

Graeme Isaako vs. Claudia Harrison 

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Also, for Delta, I really can't determine if it's Elisha or Claudia in 0:32 mark battling Graeme, but leaning more towards Claudia because it fits her wardrobe (shiny silver-ish)

Graeme Isaako vs. Claudia Harrison 

I actually think it's Elishia vs Graeme - it makes sense to pair the two 'dancers' together. I can also see the girl moving around a lot and couldn't see Claudia doing that when she performs.

Teams confirmed from the promos (bolded are my predictions for winners)

Team Guy

Bukhu vs Johnny definitely the controversial match-up - Guy seems to be 'breaking the rules' a lot this season

Adam vs Elyse 

Josh Pywell vs Jimi the Kween

Wolf vs Natalie Gauci vs Xy Latu 

Stephanie Cole vs Kirby Burgess

Timothy vs Luke Biscan

Team Delta

Stellar vs Matt Gresham

Jesse Teinaki vs Steve Clisby (what a tough battle having the All-Stars together, especially with both of them having been on Delta's team before)

Team George

Clarissa vs Virginia - can't decide (Lee was a rocker last year and got all the way through to the finals on George's team)

Caleb Jago-ward vs Andy Dexterity

Nathan Isaac vs Sebastian Coe

Ricky Muscat vs Roxanne LeBrasse

Not shown in promo but my predicted matchup

Angela vs Johnathan (makes sense because their voices are a similar style/genre)

Siala vs Despina

Team Kelly 

Mark Furze vs Emma Mylott

Masha vs Ella Monnery

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

This also confused me, so I watched the preview I took the screenshots from again

SY8vFpV.jpg

Claudia's outfit

v3JpSLh.jpg

Elishia's outfit

They're definitely similar, but I still think it's Elishia battling Graeme, in the choreography bit the girl's clothes don't really look shiny/sparkly, and Elishia's pants match the ones here:

VYyD8hY.jpg

Edited by dioko
1 minute ago, dioko said:

Elishia's outfit

They're definitely similar, but I still think it's Elishia battling Graeme, in the choreography bit the girl's clothes don't really look shiny/sparkly, and Elishia's pants match the ones here:

Definitely - the promo on 9Now shows Graeme and Elishia doing some choreography together. That's definitely not something Claudia would be doing

1 minute ago, dioko said:

This also confused me, so I watched the preview I took the screenshots from again

SY8vFpV.jpg

Claudia's outfit

v3JpSLh.jpg

Elishia's outfit

VYyD8hY.jpg

OOH didn't saw that! Thanks for clearing this up. This definitely made sense more than Claudia and Graeme LOL. I really can see Claudia battling Janie for some reason IDK

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Rach88 said:

Are you able to post that promo/where were you able to find that?

On 9Now, the promo at the end of last night's episode is diffferent - it's much shorter and isn't showing as many of the matchups. 

It's from the end of the episode I watched online here. Something interesting here is that it shows Guy saying "the person I'm taking to the playoffs is..." so maybe the next round will be playoffs after all, unless they edit it out.

• Like 1

Yep! It was supposed to be Blinds -> Battles -> Playoffs & Showdowns (not sure if they were tied together or individual rounds). For some reason the TV Guide description said 'taking through to the showdowns'. Maybe the playoffs is for winners and then they have some showdown with wildcards/contestants who lost in the playoffs??

3 hours ago, Ronald13 said:

Watching that promo, the whole controversial match-up might be that Bukhu and Johnny sing different songs. Usually in the battle both artists will sing the same song.

Delta says 'It's about what's fair" and George asks "Are there any rules on this show?"

Guy looks pissed off - 'You're crapping on a moment", "You guys are trying to pick fights", "It's a circus to me" and "It's so disrespectful" and Kelly walks off set but manages to still reply "No you're disrespectful" 😂

Man yall work fast!  Great job on identifying the pairings! 

These pairings are all over the place at first glance but I'm excited to see what moments can come out of them. 

8 minutes ago, Rach88 said:

Watching that promo, the whole controversial match-up might be that Bukhu and Johnny sing different songs. Usually in the battle both artists will sing the same song.

Delta says 'It's about what's fair" and George asks "Are there any rules on this show?"

Guy looks pissed off - 'You're crapping on a moment", "You guys are trying to pick fights", "It's a circus to me" and "It's so disrespectful" and Kelly walks off set but manages to still reply "No you're disrespectful" 😂

I like your theory, and I am guessing they made that battle into an improptu KO because Guy is having trouble finding a song that would fit both of them. The only thing that would disprove that theory is Guy referring to them "crapping on a moment", which implies they watched one performance took place onstage. We'll find out soon enough.

Bored so I made this little graphic of my fantasy team.

xq3VvKj.jpg

Also took the liberty of making my own battles for my fantasy team. Let's see how many would survive the onslaught of the actual battles. 😆

Stellar Perry vs. Alex Weybury

Matt Gresham vs. Timothy James Bowen

Clarissa Spata vs. Claudia Harrison

Mark Furze vs. Jesse Teinaki

Elyse Sene-Lefao vs. Kirby Burgess

Caleb Jago-Ward vs. Johnny Manuel

Oof these battles are gonna kill me 😰😰😰

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Archanium said:

I'm not ready for Matt Gresham losing to Stellar :no:

Man I really thought he'd be paired with someone not that strong or what. And I definitely am not expecting him to lose, I love his tone, he's like my 5th favorite in Kelly's team

44 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Bored so I made this little graphic of my fantasy team.

xq3VvKj.jpg

Also took the liberty of making my own battles for my fantasy team. Let's see how many would survive the onslaught of the actual battles. 😆

Stellar Perry vs. Alex Weybury

Matt Gresham vs. Timothy James Bowen

Clarissa Spata vs. Claudia Harrison

Mark Furze vs. Jesse Teinaki

Elyse Sene-Lefao vs. Kirby Burgess

Caleb Jago-Ward vs. Johnny Manuel

Oof these battles are gonna kill me 😰😰😰

Hello, so I am actually new here, and I gotta say... we have the same taste! That's exactly my Top 12 🤩. Rooting for Stellar and Mark the most though! 

• Like 2

Masha, Stellar and Johnny for the Top 3. Either one of them will win. 

Edited by Nezz

I just realized that I didn't talk about the last auditions

I thought they were all good, though I wouldn't place any of them on my final team

My Final Team-

1. Stellar Perry

2. Johnny Manuel

3. Elyse Sene

4. Caleb Jago-Ward

5. Janie Gordon

6.  Jesse Teinaki

7. Despina Savva

8. Xy Latu

9. Masha Mnjoyan

10. Roxanne Lebrasse

12. Jonathon Welch

12. Jimi the Kween

And boy are these battle pairings weird! I kept expecting one pairing and another one would happen. Like Xy vs Natalie vs Wolf? What is that? I expected Wolf to face Josh and Adam, Natalie to take on Stephanie, and Xy to take on Elyse