Jump to content

The Voice 18 ● Finale Recap/Winner is Chosen ● Discussion


istersay
 Share

Recommended Posts

Had it recorded, thankfully.  Of the 3 of the so-called Top 3, I preferred Tonisha.  As I've said before, none of the 5 had me on the edge of my chair with hopes, anticipation, or suspense.  Many have said for a while that Tod would win; seems that was correct.  Even if he did not bounce & jump & leap about, still, wouldn't move me, at all. Out of them all, the 5, the only voice that seemed deserving TO ME was Tonisha.  But overall the latter part of the Season was rather blah to MY ears.  Megan & couple of the other females who were kicked aside, but besides that I found it quite blah.  

The next Season will be way better; may as well try to be positive

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Archanium said:

It's actually nice to see that most people who disagreed with the result were still being respectful in here :thumbs:

 

 

 
 
 


Kelly's voice sound really very nice tonight.  And Shikira is always a hoot & sounds great, too.  And kudos for them pulling it all off remotely, hell of a task & hell of a job getting it done.  A real technical feat, indeed 👍👍

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They never should have pimped Todd in the playoffs. This show really need to take a couple of hits for a few seasons and remove Blake and his one-dimensial hiveminded stans. 

 

Why did Kelly never get to close any show, hell besides Micah's audition she barely got spotlight for her artists. They clearly didn't want her to win 4/5. Like anyone but you scenario. 

 

Btw, Country music sucks and is the worst genre in the world.

Edited by Theleaguan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Theleaguan said:

They never should have pimped Todd in the playoffs. This show really need to take a couple of hits for a few seasons and remove Blake and his one-dimensial hiveminded stans. 

 

Why did Kelly never get to close any show, hell besides Micah's audition she barely got spotlight for her artists. They clearly didn't want her to win 4/5. Like anyone but you scenario. 

 

Btw, Country music sucks and is the worst genre in the world.

Todd should have sing Taylor Swift's " Shake it off" in the finals😂 It seems appropriate seeing how some reacts on his win.

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate ........❤️ 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2020 at 12:42 PM, Anonymous111 said:

Todd should have sing Taylor Swift's " Shake it off" in the finals😂 It seems appropriate seeing how some reacts on his win.

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate ........❤️ 

 

yeah but facts are also facts. They did pimp Todd. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2020 at 11:22 PM, season1 said:

 

Well, unless they confirm it by press release or on social media, Toneisha and Thunderstorm are co-runner up or tied for 2nd. So Blake got 1 and 2. 😄

 

 

And it's confirmed. Toneisha is the runner-up and Team Blake is the Top 2. 😄

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Theleaguan said:

 

yeah but facts are also facts. They did pimp Todd. 

 

The Live Playoffs was the only round he performed last. If there's someone who was pimped real hard this season, that is Thunderstorm. From the pre-taped rounds, he usually performed on pimped spots. Todd was never pimped except during the playoffs and he ended first during the finals. I think we should stop thinking that he is pimped so much by TPTB because Thunderstorm was the clear TCO from the very beginning yet he failed to win (he even closed the finale night). Todd was never leaked while Thunderstorm was leaked at least twice.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

 

The Live Playoffs was the only round he performed last. If there's someone who was pimped real hard this season, that is Thunderstorm. From the pre-taped rounds, he usually performed on pimped spots. Todd was never pimped except during the playoffs and he ended first during the finals. I think we should stop thinking that he is pimped so much by TPTB because Thunderstorm was the clear TCO from the very beginning yet he failed to win (he even closed the finale night). Todd was never leaked while Thunderstorm was leaked at least twice.

 

He wasn't as pimped as Thunderstorm, but closing the playoffs when he's the clear favorite on Blake's team, the good home production he had and his original song. If you're on team blake and get all that. I mean the top 9 with his family next to him sealed the deal. Toneisha had her instant save, closing multiple times, and big pitches from all coaches. 

 

For Thunderstorn: He would have done better in a longer season consistently delivering and being the best, like he always was. Nick could have pitched for him more. 

 

Wana talk about ZERO pimp? Micah. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No Todd fan by any means here but implying they pimped him heavily is just delusional, he was liked by the general audience and also worked hard to rally his fanbase and instructed them how to vote. That's why he won. He got one pimp spot in an episode that mattered less than the ones in which Camm and TStorm got it and they placed below him. Pimped more than Micah? Sure. But more than TStorm, Toneisha or even CammWess? Absolutely not

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2020 at 10:50 AM, realityshownerd said:

Cedrice closed the auditions, battles, KO and her team playoff

It was very interesting to see that happen - although it's worth noting that her KO was actually the very first one taped. Thought it was very interesting to see them intentionally air her last during all those rounds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2020 at 1:24 AM, Archanium said:

It's actually nice to see that most people who disagreed with the result were still being respectful in here :thumbs:

 

 

Looks like you spoke too soon :P   😢  

Idf will be Idf...

On 5/20/2020 at 3:31 AM, Theleaguan said:

They never should have pimped Todd in the playoffs. This show really need to take a couple of hits for a few seasons and remove Blake and his one-dimensial hiveminded stans. 

 

Why did Kelly never get to close any show, hell besides Micah's audition she barely got spotlight for her artists. They clearly didn't want her to win 4/5. Like anyone but you scenario. 

 

Btw, Country music sucks and is the worst genre in the world.

 

On 5/20/2020 at 5:10 AM, iloveadam said:

America is always that America.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...