The Voice 18 ● Finale Pt. 1 ● Discussion

istersay

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t see anyone over 80, so they should be fine. 

My friend just turned 40 friend and has barely been able to get out of bed for two months, just chill on this one (never mind if they see people over 80). They're outdoors it would be better if they had given more space. But this, it's only a problem for old people thing is a) wrong and b) ignores the reality that most of us mix with people of a variety of ages. Re-opening will be harder, and longer, if people don't take common sense precautions because of this sort of attitude. 

Edited by seak05
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

My friend just turned 40 friend and has barely been able to get out of bed for two months, just chill on this one (never mind if they see people over 80). They're outdoors it would be better if they had given more space. But this, it's only a problem for old people thing is a) wrong and b) ignores the reality that most of us mix with people of a variety of ages. Re-opening will be harder, and longer, if people don't take common sense precautions because of this sort of attitude. 

Don’t worry. I get it, and I social distance too. I wear a mask for work. Micah’s family can decide for themselves what’s appropriate for them. 

• Like 1