The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

Just now, Minhtam said:

The point is they want your face to look like you're actually participating and engaging in the show.  If you're an audience member, the last thing they want is you on your phone talking to someone else, since you're giving off the vibe that what you're watching is uninteresting and totally not worth the investment.

They probably will edit it out post-production with a different audience member.

Right, but there's programs you can download on your computer that can film your own screen.

For all I know, there can be someone who follows all of the rules regarding your investment, but uses something to film their screen and now they have this recording of the actual taping that they can share with anyone. 

I'm just wondering if they have anything to catch that (which is probably really only answerable by people who attended the tapings. It's just nothing but curiosity after all, haha)

3 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Right, but there's programs you can download on your computer that can film your own screen.

For all I know, there can be someone who follows all of the rules regarding your investment, but uses something to film their screen and now they have this recording of the actual taping that they can share with anyone. 

I'm just wondering if they have anything to catch that (which is probably really only answerable by people who attended the tapings. It's just nothing but curiosity after all, haha)

Ah, yes.  There is a visible watermark on screen when you're watching the live stream.  I'm sure that if you attempted to record the screen and tried to share it online, NBC can use that watermark to hunt you down in a heartbeat.

And here I was wondering why Carson had a diamond on his shirt.

Edited by Minhtam
  • Haha 3
24 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

But if people are watching on their computer, what's stopping them from doing a screen recording? Is there a system that can detect that?

You’re conflating 2 things. You promise  not to divulge the results when you agree to the terms and conditions. Screen recording would be a violation. The “no phone” thing is separate because they don’t want you to be distracted while you are in the audience.

2 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

so i am wondering, for this year, if another coach goes for a steal, then the original coach can't save?  They can only save if no one tries to steal?

Last season if they were on stage they can steal, once leaving the stage then the original coach can save, I do not know if that changed this season but I hope they did and anyone can press their button when they want to. 

Edited by thevoicefan12
1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Last year if they were on stage they can steal, once leaving the stage then the original coach can save, I do not know if that changed this season but I hope they did and anyone can press their button when they want to. 

got it - no, it seems the same as last year then

In Season 18, a coach can only STEAL when an artist is still on the stage.  A coach can only SAVE after an artist completely leaves the stage.  Therefore, if another coach STEALS, it's impossible to SAVE the contestant.

I have seen absolutely nothing that indicates this rule was changed in any way, shape or form.

2 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Should I say the spoilers now or not? So far one battle has been finished, and they’re setting up the 2nd one

ABSOLUTELY NOT.  Write it down somewhere instead.  Send your results to Someone648 AFTER the taping is done.

Case in point, I know the results from Taping 1 and I have said virtually nothing.  Let's keep things consistent.

Edited by Minhtam
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1