The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Has any contestant acknowleged IDF previously?

Not during their time on the show specifically, but some of them have posted things that clearly demonstrate that they've scrolled through and read some of your comments.

Some of them talk about IDF after the season ends (they've said both good and bad things... they acknowledge we're a wild bunch lol)

Edited by Someone648
6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Not during their time on the show specifically, but some of them have posted things that clearly demonstrate that they've scrolled through and read some of your comments.

Some of them talk about IDF after the season ends (they've said both good and bad things... they acknowledge we're a wild bunch lol)

Oh, I see, athough IDF is pretty tame compared to Youtube and Facebook when it comes to comments. We just criticize their voice, over there I´ve seen them attack the contestants on a more personal level to the point of being outright cruel.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Oh, I see, athough IDF is pretty tame compared to Youtube and Facebook when it comes to comments. We just criticize their voice, over there I´ve seen them attack the contestants on a more personal level to the point of being outright cruel.

Facebook is a complete sh*tshow so I'd strongly advise them to stay off there, on Youtube the positive comments thankfully float their way to the top so it's a bit harder to find the negative comments.

On IDF we give them a little bit of love, little bit of hate, mixed with borderline obsession depending on the user and contestant. :haha:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think it’s moreso that idol forums finds social media posts and uses it to know more than the general viewer. It’s not that we are cruel when critiquing. It’s just like hey how did they get that info? 

On 9/7/2020 at 1:59 PM, TeamAudra said:

Those who plan to do shows during the break between the KO taping and live shows better be careful, or they won’t get back in the door. I suppose there will be a quarantine period, but they’ll probably need multiple negative tests to be given the green light. 

11TK2T3.png

Is that post from Taryn on Facebook or something? 

On 9/4/2020 at 7:24 PM, realityshownerd said:

Guys they accepted my ticket request for the September 8th taping!!! But I don’t know how to view it because whenever I try to it exists me out of the app

Were you in the morning taping?

2 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

inb4 john paired tamara with john and she lost

inb4 Blake paired Taryn with either WTW or Jim, and she lost (maybe stolen, maybe not). That’s pretty much how it’s gone for my preseason favorites over the past few seasons, so it makes sense. I’m prepared for the bad news this time. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

inb4 Blake paired Taryn with either WTW or Jim, and she lost (maybe stolen, maybe not). That’s pretty much how it’s gone for my preseason favorites over the past few seasons, so it makes sense. I’m prepared for the bad news this time. 

Well at least there’s no way to disappoint you this season then.