idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

I’m kinda scared Adam will come back... the more that his seat is a revolving door the more they may look to a permanent fixture

4 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Why wait with bated breath for TVS19 to materialize when TVAUS9 is just right around the corner?

Very much looking forward to it. 

Last season was epic I had many favorites, and while Daniel was my favorite Diana was probably the best singer I've ever seen on The Voice, I'm hoping this season lives up to it. From the previous it seems great.

I'm rooting for a Guy win though this season, unless an artist captures my heart like Daniel. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Agenator333 said:

I’m kinda scared Adam will come back... the more that his seat is a revolving door the more they may look to a permanent fixture

ughh his artists will suffer from his choices and we all know people haven’t forgot the bathrobe issue

Edited by walkinthewire
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Theleaguan said:

Very much looking forward to it. 

Last season was epic I had many favorites, and while Daniel was my favorite Diana was probably the best singer I've ever seen on The Voice, I'm hoping this season lives up to it. From the previous it seems great.

I'm rooting for a Guy win though this season, unless an artist captures my heart like Daniel. 

Daniel who

I’d like to see Kelly and Nick stay and bring back Usher and add Carrie Underwood or another female country artist. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Niki said:

I’d like to see Kelly and Nick stay and bring back Usher and add Carrie Underwood or another female country artist. 

make it into an all-idol alum panel 😍

• Like 1

I wonder if season 19 will run normally and season 20 will be the one with issues because everyone is starting to worry about a second wave next winter

• Sad 1

On 5/20/2020 at 7:55 AM, holinessss said:

I'm telling y'all, Doja

welp. she's cancelled now 😂

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

welp. she's cancelled now 😂

I saw the hashtag on twitter, but didn't care to investigate at the time. what happened?!?!?!

2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

I saw the hashtag on twitter, but didn't care to investigate at the time. what happened?!?!?!

it's something you gotta go see for yourself 🤭

7 hours ago, FloorWax said:

it's something you gotta go see for yourself 🤭

oh no... I'm kinda concerned now... did she leak something?? cause that I definitely do not want to see

2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

oh no... I'm kinda concerned now... did she leak something?? cause that I definitely do not want to see

She tweeted that she was going to but didn’t :haha:

New news possibly? Been a while since I came on here but it is confirmed that Toneisha was the runner up! Not T-Storm, Toneisha 2nd place!

3 hours ago, Maxwell said:

I was going to say Lana Del Rey but she got cancelled too.

Quarantine is bringing the worst in a lot of people... the problem with celebrities is that they actually decide to post it🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

14 hours ago, David68 said:

New news possibly? Been a while since I came on here but it is confirmed that Toneisha was the runner up! Not T-Storm, Toneisha 2nd place!

Yeah on Twitter they confirmed both placements. TStorm got 3rd.

I'm not so shocked that Toneisha got 2nd place, I've expected Thunderstorm to place higher lol but good for her.

Anyways guys, do anyone of you know how to delete attachments? My memory in attachments is really full rn and it would help if anybody can answer me 😁