idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

58 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I can personally see DeSz vs. Marisa as a possibility, but even then - still a long shot. Kelly's got no other R&B contestant at the moment.

If we get DeSz/Marisa, I imagine DeSz would be a clear winner...

might be another Katie vs Destiny moment

• Like 2

6 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

The thing I like about Kelly (and don’t like about Blake) is that she always picks people with potential opposed to a mediocre artist with one specific great performance

4 hours ago, Rodney said:

That's not what the poster said.  He/she said that Kelly puts people with potential against each other, compared to Blake sacrificing mediocre artists to really good ones.  It is what he does, which makes his coaching so irritating and infuriating.

This is exactly what the poster said. They claim that she picks Person A who has potential over Person B who is "mediocre," and then proceeds to list examples. I think you misunderstood the post.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

might be another Katie vs Destiny moment

Honestly, I thought Destiny held her own in that performance, and I think she did so well that she could have been a triple steal IMO. If she didn't pick Gwen, she wouldn't have been forced into the super pop lane, and she probably would have given a good KO/PO :( 

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

Honestly, I thought Destiny held her own in that performance, and I think she did so well that she could have been a triple steal IMO. If she didn't pick Gwen, she wouldn't have been forced into the super pop lane, and she probably would have given a good KO/PO :( 

By Katie vs Destiny moment, I mean it in the way that Marisa would hold her own against someone like DeSz to everybody's surprise

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

By Katie vs Destiny moment, I mean it in the way that Marisa would hold her own against someone like DeSz to everybody's surprise

Ah I see, makes sense! Destiny really surprised me in that battle - even though I already loved her in her BA 🙂 

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

What’s the chance of a four chair turn in Taping 6

3 artists are unknown so I’d say pretty likely. Id say probably from Team Kelly or Legend because Gwen is not usually the artists’ first choice.

51 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

What’s the chance of a four chair turn in Taping 6

If there's one, they likely went to John because he's the four-chair magnet of the panel, though if they sing more pop/country they probably went to Kelly. As much as I'd love for Gwen to get one, the rest of her team is one or two-chairs which doesn't make it seem like she's most artists' first choice.

I'd be surprised if we weren't missing a four-chair, but given we're seeing the judges be more picky than normal, it's totally possible none of the names from taping six were four-chairs.

• Like 2

Those who plan to do shows during the break between the KO taping and live shows better be careful, or they won’t get back in the door. I suppose there will be a quarantine period, but they’ll probably need multiple negative tests to be given the green light. 

11TK2T3.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Those who plan to do shows during the break between the KO taping and live shows better be careful, or they won’t get back in the door. I suppose there will be a quarantine period, but they’ll probably need multiple negative tests to be given the green light. 

11TK2T3.png

How do you upload pics onto here?

6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

How do you upload pics onto here?

I use a free app called Smart ScreenShot. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1

Tbh I don’t see Worth The Wait going far, especially on Blake’s team. He gives me the impression that he knows the audience well and he knows that so many people out there find it unfair that a trio gets to participate. I think the coaches have also learned that from the Bundys. However, it’ll be interesting considering they got 4 chairs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Tbh I don’t see Worth The Wait going far, especially on Blake’s team. He gives me the impression that he knows the audience well and he knows that so many people out there find it unfair that a trio gets to participate. I think the coaches have also learned that from the Bundys. However, it’ll be interesting considering they got 4 chairs.

It depends on whether the decision is up to Blake. I don’t understand why they brought in another trio after the blowback against the Bundys. I understand much of that was a due to the unfortunate pairing of three adult singers with a 14 year old girl, but a large portion of the audience just doesn’t appreciate duos and trios being on the show, myself included. 

I’m a little concerned they’ll pair Taryn with the them, since she actually has a voice big enough to match a trio. Jim could do it too. They don’t always make decisions based on who the best singer is, so nothing is guaranteed in either of those scenarios. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

It depends on whether the decision is up to Blake. I don’t understand why they brought in another trio after the blowback against the Bundys. I understand much of that was a due to the unfortunate pairing of three adult singers with a 14 year old girl, but a large portion of the audience just doesn’t appreciate duos and trios being on the show, myself included. 

I’m a little concerned they’ll pair Taryn with the them, since she actually has a voice big enough to match a trio. Jim could do it too. They don’t always make decisions based on who the best singer is, so nothing is guaranteed in either of those scenarios. 

Worth the Wait will probably go to PLAYOFFS (or Top 17...we don’t know the format yet) but they won’t get through...unless Blake saves them

Worth the Wait is definitely good, and I do think the theory that Taryn will go against them is possible. This could possibly be a thing of making them lose the battle and not giving them a steal, almost like a (much deserved) apology to Mikaela lol, but I doubt it.

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

but a large portion of the audience just doesn’t appreciate duos and trios being on the show

I think trios are more divisive, but the Swon Brothers and Hello Sunday each had success in the show, Hello Sunday even likely getting bolstered by their being a "young girls duo." Even though I liked them, they did not deserve to get T6 for sure (although if they had figured out that Chelsea is good on the soft notes and Myla is good on the big notes, they would have deserved T6 for sure, because they individually sounded very good in those respective parts of the songs). 

Obviously, Worth the Wait will not have that same "young girls duo" factor, but if they are good, they can get far I think. Blake's team does have a few that have the potential to go far, so if Jim, Taryn, and Worth the Wait all reach POs, and they do T2 from each team again, it's likely that Worth the Wait's time will be up then :( 

3 hours ago, ashwinner said:

Worth the Wait is definitely good, and I do think the theory that Taryn will go against them is possible. This could possibly be a thing of making them lose the battle and not giving them a steal, almost like a (much deserved) apology to Mikaela lol, but I doubt it.

I think trios are more divisive, but the Swon Brothers and Hello Sunday each had success in the show, Hello Sunday even likely getting bolstered by their being a "young girls duo." Even though I liked them, they did not deserve to get T6 for sure (although if they had figured out that Chelsea is good on the soft notes and Myla is good on the big notes, they would have deserved T6 for sure, because they individually sounded very good in those respective parts of the songs). 

Obviously, Worth the Wait will not have that same "young girls duo" factor, but if they are good, they can get far I think. Blake's team does have a few that have the potential to go far, so if Jim, Taryn, and Worth the Wait all reach POs, and they do T2 from each team again, it's likely that Worth the Wait's time will be up then :( 

Imagine if Jim or Taryn gets eliminated in the battles......

Don’t u guys not like it if there’s like a 4 chair turn artist vs. a fodder artist and the fodder artist outshines the 4 chair turn and the coaches still pick the 4-chair turn. That happens so many times so I don’t like how the judges hold on to them like that, or base battle or knockout performances on their audition. 

Just now, realityshownerd said:

I would be surprised after everyone else has talked them up, but I rated them each a 6 (Jim) and a 7 (Taryn) out of 10 based on my personal preference, so I wouldn't be too affected.

However, both of those happening is entirely possible; even though it was pointed out that it was obvious before, either of them could flop due to nerves. 

Hi everyone, I just created an account here, but I have been watching this forum and the show since season 8, exactly when xtina was training Kimberly Nichole on the HOTRS song, since then I have been obsessed with the show until today, and thanks to those who collect and provide us with valuable information about spoilers 🤗

Ps: I'm from Peru and team Gwen forever, even if a win from her is unlikely 🙄

• Like 7

Guys don’t forget to message @Someone648 if you attend tomorrow’s taping so you can give him spoilers.

And if your available,over 18 and in the US. Get those tickets

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, DETIED said:

Hi everyone, I just created an account here, but I have been watching this forum and the show since season 8, exactly when xtina was training Kimberly Nichole on the HOTRS song, since then I have been obsessed with the show until today, and thanks to those who collect and provide us with valuable information about spoilers 🤗

Ps: I'm from Peru and team Gwen forever, even if a win from her is unlikely 🙄

Welcome! 😄

9 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Guys don’t forget to message @Someone648 if you attend tomorrow’s taping so you can give him spoilers.

And if your available,over 18 and in the US. Get those tickets

I can attend only the first 30-60 minutes, but better something than nothing! How long are tapings usually?

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

I can attend only the first 30-60 minutes, but better something than nothing! How long are tapings usually?

You're supposed to stay for the entire duration of the taping. The estimated schedule is on the ticket.

2 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

You're supposed to stay for the entire duration of the taping. The estimated schedule is on the ticket.

okay well... looks like im declining cause i could've stayed for a few hours at most, but its 6 hours...

4 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

I doubt it but this can happen if they are paired up against each other or with worth the wait(Cause the only 4-chair turners on TB) and if all the steals are used by then, Maybe I'm wrong who knows 😁😁😁

Edited by Zainab Tufail