Let’s hope the coaches don’t use all their steals on day 1 or taping.

lol I would love to bet with someone that John is going to pair Tamara and John.

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 1
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Let’s hope the coaches don’t use all their steals on day 1 or taping 

They´ve been quite picky this season from what I´ve seen, and considering they only have one steal each they will definitely be more precacious.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They´ve been quite picky this season from what I´ve seen, and considering they only have one steal each they will definitely be more precacious.

Trueee. It’s like season 15. I already know most of the four chair turns are going to be from Team Legend

1 hour ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I hope Taryn and Jim are not paired against each other because I love them both. I know unexpected things happen on this show but if one of them gets eliminatesd before the lives I will be very sad😧

I think Blake is smart enough to not pit the two most likely vote-getters on his team against each other in the battles, but he's made questionable choices with battle pairings before (as Someone648 said upthread, Kailey vs. Joei was RIGHT THERE and he didn't take that opportunity) so it wouldn't surprise me to see him pair them together - that said, if we do get KOs that's where I'd expect Taryn vs. Jim to happen and not in the battle rounds. 

Now the other coaches, on the other hand...we'll see.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, antikid said:

It's ironic how Kailey was one of the few contestants of the recent seasons that mostly everyone on IDF loved and she got eliminated right away lmao

32 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Kailey vs. Joei was RIGHT THERE, Blake. :/

At least whichever of them lost would've gone out on a fair battle.

Kailey was really special, and I remember seeing her BA and being shocked she got out in Battles (from spoilers). When Blake said "I'd bet the farm that you'll win this competition," it was really maddening cause we knew he'd drop her next round :( 

Anyway, Kailey vs. Joei would have been sad 'cause they're both deserving of moving on, but Kailey would have deservedly won there, and gotten an actually good performance. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Kailey was really special, and I remember seeing her BA and being shocked she got out in Battles (from spoilers). When Blake said "I'd bet the farm that you'll win this competition," it was really maddening cause we knew he'd drop her next round :( 

Anyway, Kailey vs. Joei would have been sad 'cause they're both deserving of moving on, but Kailey would have deservedly won there, and gotten an actually good performance. 

I wish he paired Joei vs. Cam (Spinks) and Todd (Michael Hall) and Jon. That would have been a really good battle, and whoever didn't win would have been saved/stolen....

11 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I wish he paired Joei vs. Cam (Spinks) and Todd (Michael Hall) and Jon. That would have been a really good battle, and whoever didn't win would have been saved/stolen....

TMH and Toneisha would have nailed a rock ballad together, not to mention they both sang Foreigner in the blinds. Never thought about Joei vs Cam being paired but that would have made sense actually.

21 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Guys if I got waitlisted 2 days ago, what are my chances that I'm actually part of the audience?

Honestly it's different for every taping because it depends on how many people applied ahead of you. Since 1iota only listed the tapings on the website and not their app and they haven't advertised the tapings at all on social media you have a good shot at getting tickets.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

Guys if I got waitlisted 2 days ago, what are my chances that I'm actually part of the audience?

Some people got accepted off the waitlist to their taping the day before or even the day of.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

I hope the steals are actually good because they only get 1! They’ll probably use all of them on the first day...

Seriously! Don't blow your steal.

7 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Let’s hope the coaches don’t use all their steals on day 1 or taping.

lol I would love to bet with someone that John is going to pair Tamara and John.

That's John. Best VS Best

Hey @Someone648 I was wondering when you get the battle spoilers if you do a thread with the parings revealed ONLY. The other one with winners and steals revealed ? If you can do that please do! Just like how u did with the contestants names and then the blind spoilers! Thanks!! 

For Example: Pairing Thread: John Holiday V Tamara Jade 

Result Thread: John Holliday V Tamara Jade- Tamara Stolen By Gwen!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Hey @Someone648 I was wondering when you get the battle spoilers if you do a thread with the parings revealed ONLY. The other one with winners and steals revealed ? If you can do that please do! Just like how u did with the contestants names and then the blind spoilers! Thanks!! 

Dang that’s gonna take him a lot of time. Or he could just put the pairings in and then put the results and details in the spoiler box/tag

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Dang that’s gonna take him a lot of time. Or he could just put the pairings in and then put the results and details in the spoiler box/tag

Or I'm going to just throw this one out there: it's a spoilers thread. If you don't want to know.....don't look 

• Like 10
34 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Or I'm going to just throw this one out there: it's a spoilers thread. If you don't want to know.....don't look 

Lolol I didn’t wanna be the one to say this but I’m glad you did! Lol I agree with u 100%

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I didn't make the thread but I can hide the pairings and pairings with results in two separate spoiler boxes if that's what you mean.