• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Let’s be real. Kelly is a lock for a couple more seasons 

It doesn’t specify whether the show is renewed. 

Posted (edited)

Season 19 will be the reverse format of season 18. Pre-lives would be at-home performances and live playoffs would be in studio with live audience (with precautions and screening of course).

EDIT:

Just my prediction (or more like what I hope would happen). 🙂

Edited by season1
1 minute ago, season1 said:

Season 19 will be the reverse format of season 18. Pre-lives would be at-home performances and live playoffs would be in studio with live audience (with precautions and screening of course).

Confirmed?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, season1 said:

confirmed?

2 minutes ago, season1 said:

Makes a lot of sense tbh.

Just now, season1 said:

I forgot the /s tag. 😂

That was just my flop prediction.

i wouldn’t be surprised if you were right and i also wouldn’t be mad at it cause it means we will get some real lives and the at home format will filter out fodder

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Isn't Thunderstorm part of a very musical family? Can we get one of his siblings to avenge him next season lmao

As long as they pick Blake. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Isn't Thunderstorm part of a very musical family? Can we get one of his siblings to avenge him next season lmao

America and PraiseJesus Artis would be perfect. They already had the perfect names to attract the votes.

• Haha 8
14 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

America and PraiseJesus Artis would be perfect. They already had the perfect names to attract the votes.

episode 11 le GIF

realistically though he probably goes by PJ Artis

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic