The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

On 8/21/2020 at 12:09 AM, Bk1234 said:

I don’t think I could come up with 10 contestants I really like... 😅 

The top six are the ones that I really Like, others are just the ones that I prefer out of the remaining 36 artists

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

It’s either Sept 7-9 or Sept 28-30

My uninformed bet would be the first of those is for battles, and the second for knockouts. 

I do wonder if they’re going to have a virtual audience again for battles. 

I also wonder if they’ll bring contestants in for season 20 blinds in October (like normal) or wait till January.

14 minutes ago, seak05 said:

My uninformed bet would be the first of those is for battles, and the second for knockouts. 

I also wonder if they’ll bring contestants in for season 20 blinds in October (like normal) or wait till January.

I think they’ll shoot blinds For S20 in November while the taped rounds for s19 are airing on TV and then shoot the battles and knockouts next year.

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

They're definitely planning on doing virtual for the battles. Multiple sources confirmed that the producers said the virtual audiences were planned for at least blinds and battles.

Apparently they said nothing regarding KO's. I imagine they'll just send the contestants home after battles and either wait and see how things look in October regarding COVID or wait til November and do live KO's (aka the return of the Cross Battles like La Voz implemented)

As for S20, I imagine the blinds will be delayed at least a few weeks. At earliest, beginning of November (the contestants could arrive mid-October, which is just a week or 2 behind usual), tape the first week of November, and go home - allowing the contestants for S19 to return for lives in the weeks after.

But if not then it could even be in January for S20. I wonder how that would impact the premiere date, etc. 

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

They're definitely planning on doing virtual for the battles. Multiple sources confirmed that the producers said the virtual audiences were planned for at least blinds and battles.

Apparently they said nothing regarding KO's. I imagine they'll just send the contestants home after battles and either wait and see how things look in October regarding COVID or wait til November and do live KO's (aka the return of the Cross Battles like La Voz implemented)

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 3
26 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

As for S20, I imagine the blinds will be delayed at least a few weeks. At earliest, beginning of November (the contestants could arrive mid-October, which is just a week or 2 behind usual), tape the first week of November, and go home - allowing the contestants for S19 to return for lives in the weeks after.

But if not then it could even be in January for S20. I wonder how that would impact the premiere date, etc. 

I think if they shoot in November we’ll still have a normal on time season 20

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

It’s either Sept 7-9 or Sept 28-30

If you're basing this on Kelly's availability that someone posted earlier on this thread, the date ranges they posted were incorrect, Kelly actually has less days booked than they indicated.

Dates  where Kelly isn't taping her talk show in September:

9/4 to 9/9 

9/13 to 9/14 

9/18 to 9/22

9/26 to 9/30

There needs to be at least 3 consecutive days available since they usually film the coaches for the stage rehearsal before the tapings so 9/13 & 9/14 are out. All the other gaps are long enough.

48 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Payge is in Seattle???

Her postings haven’t matched her location for weeks. So..either it’s a head fake, the spoiler is wrong, or they’re taping in more than one group. I’m guessing head fake.