idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe, but they better be careful, or they aren’t getting back in. And I’m assuming they’d have to quarantine for 14 days when they return. 

I would assume the same as Jus. Since lives clearly aren't starting till at least Mid Nov, they'll have time to quarantine. Also they might have more rapid covid tests available. 

Completely off topic but I just noticed that they made such a big deal with the blockage of John in S16, only to never block him again in future seasons lol, which is ironic considering he always gets the best artists.

29 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Completely off topic but I just noticed that they made such a big deal with the blockage of John in S16, only to never block him again in future seasons lol, which is ironic considering he always gets the best artists.

Well that is going to end this season considering Gwen blocked him.

47 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I feel like the most blocked coach is Kelly and the rotating coach. She has been blocked 7 times during the course of 6 seasons. Blake has been blocked 5 times in 6 seasons and the rotating coach (Alicia, JHUD, Johns first season, Gwen, Nick, Gwen) has been blocked 8 times in 6 seasons. Adam/John (after S16) has been blocked only 3 times in 6 seasons.

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

It's like they decided "we tried to block him three times and he still won, we give up" 🤣

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, seak05 said:

Everyone is still in LA, including coaches 

It looks like Marisa is home, but she lives in L.A. I noticed another contestant also from SoCal was definitely home. I wonder if the local contestants are allowed to live at home instead of at the hotel. It seems like it would make more sense in terms of safety/social distancing assuming they lived by themselves or even with one other person that was just working from home and quarantining as well.

Edited by rhapsody99
  • Like 2

On 5/16/2020 at 7:45 PM, Misirlou said:

JHud was hated for her personality, because many thought she was "too loud", Gwen because of her love fest with Blake, Miley because of her past, and John because of his political views. Nick is pretty much just chilling there, which is why Minivan has no real issue with him.

nothing pleases the public. 

they always have complaints. and that's why I wouldn't give them importance.

My favorite panel: blake, john, alicia / jhud / miley

I can't stand Kelly and her hype for everything / unpopular opinion

• Confused 6

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, pauwis said:

nothing pleases the public. 

they always have complaints. and that's why I wouldn't give them importance.

My favorite panel: blake, john, alicia / jhud / miley

I can't stand Kelly and her hype for everythingunpopular opinion

oh my god, totally yes, why would we ever want a coach that is excited to do their job, SOOO annoying

Edited by antikid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Posted (edited)
Just now, antikid said:

Ignore this

Edited by antikid

18 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

It looks like Marisa is home, but she lives in L.A. I noticed another contestant also from SoCal was definitely home. I wonder if the local contestants are allowed to live at home instead of at the hotel. It seems like it would make more sense in terms of safety/social distancing assuming they lived by themselves or even with one other person that was just working from home and quarantining as well.

Not to mention less expense for the show, since that's less hotel rooms to pay for (minuscule in terms of overall production costs, but those things add up)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I’d much prefer her to coaches who act like they’re only here for the paycheck. 😅

• Thanks 6

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Honestly Kelly's hype and personality is one of the things that makes the show great for me, she is genuine and seems to actually care for coaching her artists, but it's ok if that's ur opinion

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I’d much prefer her to coaches who act like they’re only here for the paycheck. 😅

1 hour ago, moonlighty said:

Honestly Kelly's hype and personality is one of the things that makes the show great for me, she is genuine and seems to actually care for coaching her artists, but it's ok if that's ur opinion

Totally agree. I would not have a coach who seemingly doesn't help their artists after the show than others who do and Kelly exciting nature makes for exciting TV but that is just me.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, moonlighty said:

Honestamente, la exageración y la personalidad de Kelly es una de las cosas que hacen que el programa sea genial para mí, ella es genuina y parece que realmente le importa entrenar a sus artistas, pero está bien si esa es tu opinión.

It is totally the fun and crazy spice of the program, but it makes me tedious

• Confused 4

Posted (edited)

I appreciate Kelly´s  enthusiasm and passion for coaching, and she has given us some of the most memorable moments on the show ever.  I  do think she can get a little over the top sometimes for my taste, but at the same time it´s who she is. I wouldn´t be surprised if we see her a little bit less energized this season do to what´s going on in her personal life though.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I appreciate Kelly´s  enthusiasm and passion for coaching, and she has given us some of the most memorable moments on the show ever.  I  do think she can get a little over the top sometimes for my taste, but at the same time it´s who she is. I wouldn´t be surprised if we see her a little bit less energized this season do to what´s going on in her personal life though.

Kelly in Season 17 was just too much. I liked how she toned down in Season 18 (the blinds) and she was more confident and had better pitches. That’s why she’s my favorite show, it used to be John but he got boring and hardly turns for anyone.

11 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Kelly in Season 17 was just too much. I liked how she toned down in Season 18 (the blinds) and she was more confident and had better pitches. That’s why she’s my favorite show, it used to be John but he got boring and hardly turns for anyone.

Nick was super boring last season .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pauwis said:

It is totally the fun and crazy spice of the program, but it makes me tedious

do you know what tedious means? also this sentence makes no sense in general; can you rephrase?

3 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Nick was super boring last season .

Finally someone said it. He was a great coach in terms of pitching, but he was really boring to watch lmao, would've lost interest on that season bc of John and Nick, thank God Kelly and Blake are there to save that season (plus some talents, just some, I am not impressed that much on S18)

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Finally someone said it. He was a great coach in terms of pitching, but he was really boring to watch lmao, would've lost interest on that season bc of John and Nick, thank God Kelly and Blake are there to save that season (plus some talents, just some, I am not impressed that much on S18)

Exactly, the only reason there was hype around him was bc he had Allegra and Thunderstorm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Totally agree. I would not have a coach who seemingly doesn't help their artists after the show than others who do and Kelly exciting nature makes for exciting TV but that is just me.

Kelly lost it for me when her artist ending up signing with her (now-ex) husband and she was getting paid for what they did, like an additional cut.  That's not generosity. 

• Confused 6

1 hour ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Kelly lost it for me when her artist ending up signing with her (now-ex) husband and she was getting paid for what they did, like an additional cut.  That's not generosity. 

Which artist?

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Exactly, the only reason there was hype around him was bc he had Allegra and Thunderstorm.

Plus, he was a new coach. I really didn’t find Nick that boring, but I understand your points. 🙂 (Maybe it’s because his team had some of my favorite contestants. 😅)

Edited by Bk1234

14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Plus, he was a new coach. I really didn’t find Nick that boring, but I understand your points. 🙂 (Maybe it’s because his team had some of my favorite contestants. 😅)

nicks team had my favorite by far and I was still bored by him (not trying to invalidate your opinion ofc just sharing mine since its along the same lines)

• Like 2