Jump to content

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, -Diogo said:

i really hope Alicia comes back

She's not up for it at this time.  Raising two small children while going back and forth between NYC and L.A. isn't something she's looking to do on a regular basis.

 

She'd probably be more up for it later, though, when the kids get old enough to be without her for longer periods of time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Dov said:

I agree, and honestly I wouldn’t be mad about it either. I miss him being on the show.

 

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:


Except he isn’t able to tour right now, and the loss of income might be bugging him. The money is his stated reason for staying on the show for so long in the first place. I’d like him to come back for at least one season. 

NO!  PLEASE NO!  GOD, NO!  After he a.) trashed the show heavily in interviews after he left, b.) betrayed his own team member in front of millions of people ON LIVE TV, and c.) pretty much got a good idea of what the public thinks of him as a result of that based on season sixteen's results?  Not a chance in hell he'd want to come back!  And not a chance in hell I'd want him back, anyway!  Nor do a LARGE portion of the viewers!

 

KEEP HIM GONE!

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

 

Todd was the first audition on S18 and won. A blocked artist never won before.

For some reason I thought that Nelson was the first audition? I guess that's because he was the premiere leak (a weak one at that). Thanks for reminding me!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very surprised at everyone (Except one person) advocating for Adam to come back after hearing so much how much everyone here hated his lack of interest in the show on later seasons. I think that his performance in S16, as stated before, is an indication of what the public thinks of him. His artists will struggle on the show and I doubt he will care to help them post-show (or even that much during the show).

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I'm very surprised at everyone (Except one person) advocating for Adam to come back after hearing so much how much everyone here hated his lack of interest in the show on later seasons. I think that his performance in S16, as stated before, is an indication of what the public thinks of him. His artists will struggle on the show and I doubt he will care to help them post-show (or even that much during the show).

 

 

It's actually sad because he was like one of my favorite and most loved coaches on the earlier seasons (1-9), especially on Season 6 because of his deep connection with Christina Grimmie (RIP) (my fav that season) but as seasons pass by he seems more and more uninterested I guess? That's why I lost my interest on him too. The only time I remember loving him is when he handled Addison Agen, he really did very good job on her, her song choices were spot on. 

 

Him coming back is actually OK for me, I prefer him more than Nick for some reason, even if he is somehow uninterested at times, his connection with Blake is undeniable. 

 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2020 at 12:58 PM, anonymouskid_35 said:

 

 

It's actually sad because he was like one of my favorite and most loved coaches on the earlier seasons (1-9), especially on Season 6 because of his deep connection with Christina Grimmie (RIP) (my fav that season) but as seasons pass by he seems more and more uninterested I guess? That's why I lost my interest on him too. The only time I remember loving him is when he handled Addison Agen, he really did very good job on her, her song choices were spot on. 

 

Him coming back is actually OK for me, I prefer him more than Nick for some reason, even if he is somehow uninterested at times, his connection with Blake is undeniable. 

 

Same . He was my fav coach but ever since S10 he didn't seem to be interested in the show , But If he comes back it would be OK for me because I still Love him .

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

No one would pick Adam though. Even Gwen will have a better chance at getting artists


Doesn’t matter.  He’s more entertaining than Gwen, Alicia, Nick, JHud, John. The panel is less boring with him on it. Kelly and Blake have been doing some heavy lifting over the past few seasons. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Doesn’t matter.  He’s more entertaining than Gwen, Alicia, Nick, JHud, John. The panel is less boring with him on it. Kelly and Blake have been doing some heavy lifting over the past few seasons. 

I actually think Jhud brought a lot of entertainment and humor to the panel. Adam was mainly only funny because of Blake. If Blake wasn’t there I think Adam would’ve been a snooze fest

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, xxxthevoicexxx said:


She gives me so much Toneisha vibes. But I’ve heard her get really big when she’s belting on other covers. What dyou guys think of Desz

Nothing special. It’s like we already saw her in the last couple seasons. 😅 I appreciate contestants who are unique ARTISTS, not people we’ve seen recently... 😕

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Nothing special. It’s like we already saw her in the last couple seasons. 😅 I appreciate contestants who are unique ARTISTS, not people we’ve seen recently... 😕

well u will enjoy Gwens team.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

well u will enjoy Gwens team.....

I’m guessing Gwen’s team is full of a bunch of unique artists (including Lain :wub:), but what excites me the most are the unique artists in another teams that are amongst the usuals. 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m guessing Gwen’s team is full of a bunch of unique artists (including Lain :wub:), but what excites me the most are the unique artists in another teams that are amongst the usuals. 😁

Cool but u can’t discredit the talent just because they’re similar to someone else. Everyone is different in their own way 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Cool but u can’t discredit the talent just because they’re similar to someone else. Everyone is different in their own way 

I’m not discrediting their talent, I’m just saying that I personally look for something more unique. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, antikid said:

Imagine thinking belting makes you basic lol

I know belters are popular on here, and I for one don’t have an issue with them (I love Pia Toscano from AI S10). My issue are the same type of belters that have a tendency to oversing. I really loved Alisan Porter because she could belt like the rest, but she felt fresh. 😁 Who knows, maybe DeSz and Tamara will impress me with their critically acclaimed auditions? 🙂

Edited by Bk1234
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I know belters are popular on here, and I for one don’t have an issue with them (I love Pia Toscano from AI S10). My issue are the same type of belters that have a tendency to oversing. I really loved Alisan Porter because she could belt like the rest, but she felt fresh. 😁 Who knows, maybe DeSz and Tamara will impress me with their critically acclaimed auditions? 🙂

Alisan definitely objectively screamed a lot more than divas we had in recent seasons but okay it's your opinion and don't get me wrong I love Alisan A LOT

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, antikid said:

Alisan definitely objectively screamed a lot more than divas we had in recent seasons but okay it's your opinion and don't get me wrong I love Alisan A LOT

I am quite excited for Tamara’s audition since a lot of people are saying it’s amazing, so maybe she’ll sway my opinion... 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...