2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yes, it´s time to see how John will handle his first AA powerhouse. 

BTW, John always has that eclectic artist that fascinates him and chooses them to stay as long as possible: (S16: Celia, S17: Will, S18: Mandi). I think Sid might occupy that place this season, and I hope so, because he´s one of my favorites so far.

Sid is reallllyyt good. I hope he stays for the lives 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

daily reminder to stan gwen stefani regardless of her coaching decisions.

anyways going thru the OP, im the most hyped for julia right now. alaska is an incredible song so i already gravitated towards her from that alone LOL but i listened to her trouble cover on instagram and it was so amazing, i love her tone sm

Edited by Kaito
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Yes, it´s time to see how John will handle his first AA powerhouse. 

BTW, John always has that eclectic artist that fascinates him and chooses them to stay as long as possible: (S16: Celia, S17: Will, S18: Mandi). I think Sid might occupy that place this season, and I hope so, because he´s one of my favorites so far.

Agreed 🙌 and I read in an article that he’s actually from a small town in the country. So I wonder if he will cover both soulful songs and country songs? If that’s a thing. Also have we heard anything about covid our there? Are the artists going home before the next segment? I hope everyone stays safe and keeps distant if possible

• Like 2

Carson seems to be staying in LA, it looks like all the coaches are still there too,  and I'd assume the contestants. My guess is they're trying to create a psuedo bubble, but the various kids might complicate that...

• Like 1

Hey. This is for Anyone that went to the tapings did it feel the same as other seasons? Was the set significantly different where it gave the show a different feel? Or was the set very similar and the show feels the same

8 hours ago, echoap said:

Meh, Taryn is runner-up fodder at best 😂

Seriously, a female country singer is a really good way to prevent Blake from winning. If Blake chooses her as his frontrunner, I'm gonna sleep like a baby 😊zZz

Well hopefully you're right

• Sad 1

Most likely John will pair Cami and Julia in either the battle or KO. With a gun to my head, he’ll probably pick Cami. My only concern is I can’t find any LIVE videos of Cami. Everything is pre-recorded and may, or may not be autotuned. The audio is definitely edited.  That said, she did turn 4 chairs.  I guess we’ll have to wait until December to find out if she can sing live. 🙃

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, moonlighty said:

Well hopefully you're right

Nobody knows anything other than the spoilers and what’s out there on the web. She could get knocked out in battles for all we know. All you can do is go with your gut. My gut says she’s a threat, but might not get enough minivan support. I’m also frequently wrong about these things, so take it with a grain of salt. 

EDIT: The only thing I feel confident about is that at least 1/2 of IDF will hate her because of her genre and/or the perceived “threat” to their snowflakes. That’s all part of the fun. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Most likely John will pair Cami and Julia in either the battle or KO. With a gun to my head, he’ll probably pick Cami. My only concern is I can’t find any LIVE videos of Cami. Everything is pre-recorded and may, or may not be autotuned. The audio is definitely edited.  That said, she did turn 4 chairs.  I guess we’ll have to wait until December to find out if she can sing live. 🙃

There's no reason to believe that she can't sing live and there's plenty of live videos on her YouTube channel. She uses some voice effects, but so do most singers nowadays, specially on SM. Not saying she's an unbussable beast or the best vocalist of the season, but she can clearly hold her own.

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, echoap said:

There's no reason to believe that she can't sing live and there's plenty of live videos on her YouTube channel. She uses some voice effects, but so do most singers nowadays, specially on SM. Not saying she's an unbussable beast or the best vocalist of the season, but she can clearly hold her own.

That’s fine. I  did find an actual live video on Facebook last night. I think it was from April. I think she took it down, because I can’t find it. I’ll look again later. 

I do this with every contestant. I even searched for Taryn’s live videos, to make sure she isn’t pitchy.. The last person with 100s of videos but not a single live one was Abby Kasch. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t support any of these contestants.  It’s just a good idea to know what to expect. Cami is TBD. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s fine. I  did find an actual live video on Facebook last night. I think it was from April. I think she took it down, because I can’t find it. I’ll look again later. 

I do this with every contestant. I even searched for Taryn’s live videos, to make sure she isn’t pitchy.. The last person with 100s of videos but not a single live one was Abby Kasch. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t support any of these contestants.  It’s just a good idea to know what to expect. Cami is TBD. 

I actually really like your approach to choosing favorites. 🙂 I love Cami regardless though... 😅

1 hour ago, echoap said:

That’s better. She sounds good there. 3rd party videos are ideal. In the one I found last night that I can no longer find, she was going for some big notes, and it didn’t sound very good. (EDIT: To clarify, she was belting) She’ll need to keep that in mind with her song choices. I’ll always tell you exactly what I think whether it’s your snowflake or mine. I think she has potential for sure. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

We should probably pace ourselves a little. We usually have some battle and KO results when we finally get the spoilers, so we can weed out some of the fodder. The premiere isn’t for 10 weeks! 🙃 What are we going to talk about until then?. 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s better. She sounds good there. 3rd party videos are ideal. In the one I found last night that I can no longer find, she was going for some big notes, and it didn’t sound very good. (EDIT: To clarify, she was belting) She’ll need to keep that in mind with her song choices. I’ll always tell you exactly what I think whether it’s your snowflake or mine. I think she has potential for sure. 

She is one of my favorites from what I have seen so far, but in a few of her covers she botches some notes when she belts. However, she has a great tone and a stunning head voice, so that should be enough if she plays smart (Addison didn’t belt that often, she used her great head voice instead) 

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Daillon said:

She is one of my favorites from what I have seen so far, but in a few of her covers she botches some notes when she belts. However, she has a great tone and a stunning head voice, so that should be enough if she plays smart (Addison didn’t belt that often, she used her great head voice instead) 

That’s fair. The belting is specifically what I was referring to in this particular video. I don’t think that’s something she typically does much of, but for whatever reason, she did on that occasion, and it didn’t work. She probably knows that too, but I’m surprised she posted it. She does have a pleasant tone for sure. She’s on my radar. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

We should probably pace ourselves a little. We usually have some battle and KO results when we finally get the spoilers, so we can weed out some of the fodder. The premiere isn’t for 10 weeks! 🙃 What are we going to talk about until then?. 

Your right lol we literally won’t be getting anything new until September.

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

College Football!

Oh wait...

• Haha 6
16 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I think a lot will depend on if TPTB let her go in the direction of most of her covers, or if they will force her into the pop lane.  I don't think pop works for her on the show.

• Like 1