The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

18 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

For the people that believe that Desz's cover song choice was the producer's attempt to bus her, according to her she's been really wanting to sing the song ever since Blinds and she put it at the top of her list for her song choices. 

Yes, I read (I think in mjs) that she had chosen it and my reaction was ??

8 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Most of the contestants don't want to win though 

I don’t believe that for a second . That’s what they say after they lose. They get $100K and don’t have to sign with Republic anymore. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Gwen let Carter take over her Instagram. Let’s see if that helps him get more followers. 

Any idea how many followers Carter had before the takeover? He passed the 25K mark today (which is tiny compared to past winners but not too shabby for a kid with basically zero social media presence before the show).

57 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Any idea how many followers Carter had before the takeover? He passed the 25K mark today (which is tiny compared to past winners but not too shabby for a kid with basically zero social media presence before the show).

earlier today he had under 19k

• Thanks 1

As much as I wish it was some of my faves up there (Taryn, Payge, Sid, Desz) I'm not gonna say I'm upset Carter won. He's a sweet kid and he's got a good head on his shoulders, so long as he can navigate the voice changes in his future he'll be fine no matter how the post-show life works out for him should he choose to pursue music.

• Like 2