The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

35 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

After what he has done in the last two weeks, I don´t know why are some people still considering Jim as a run by the mills country singer. These songs have suited him way better than country (Humble and Kind being the exception of course).

Because they need something to say in order to make their favorites look good. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I remember everyone was predicting Jim to get runner-up then the playoffs happened and suddenly everyone was acting like he was weak. Well, I guess our predictions might be right after all.

Jim was pretty much expected to win before the show aired, then his pre taped rounds aired, in which he got no pimping except for the KO leak, and showed that his support wasn´t as strong as say, Todd, and WTW was in the way as well.

The playoffs came and confirmed our claims, Jim got an awful song choice and we pretty much thought he was done that night. He survived and unexpectedly grabbed massive support from his semifinals performance, he was back in the race.

Now he has a big shot at runner up. He only seemed to connect with the audience with bombastic, big songs.

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Wow after 13.7K replies, 510K views, and 547 pages, the season is finally coming to an end. It’s been a fun 5 months lol .

After tonight people will either be raging or cheering, so that reply total will probably increase by a lot. 😅 It’s certainly been an interesting last five months (I can’t believe it’s been that long.) Can’t wait to see how IDF reacts to the S20 contestants. 

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

After tonight people will either be raging or cheering, so that reply total will probably increase by a lot. 😅 It’s certainly been an interesting last five months (I can’t believe it’s been that long.) Can’t wait to see how IDF reacts to the S20 contestants. 

Yeah same.

I just want Desz to come 2-3 and I’ll be satisfied.

• Like 1

Just now, jus.vshn said:

I just want Desz to come 2-3 and I’ll be satisfied.

I don’t think I’ll be visiting the thread until things settle down after the result (but then again, I’ll probably be driven to do so because curiosity exists) because it’s definitely going to get a little toxic. 

• Haha 3

You Make It Feel Like Christmas - Carter and Gwen

I’m Every Woman - DeSz and Kelly

Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys - Ian and Blake

Streets of Bakersfield - Jim and Blake

Bridge Over Troubled Water - John H and John L

Edited by rp3598
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ian Flanigan and Blake Shelton - Mamma´s Don´t Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys by Willie Nelson

Jim Ranger and Blake Shelton - Streets of Bakersfield by Dwight Yoakam and Buck Owens

John Holiday and John Legend - Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel

Carter Rubin and Gwen Stefani  - You Make It Feel Like Christmas by Gwen Stefani

DeSz and Kelly Clarkson - I´m Every Woman by Chaka Khan