The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

The production on Carter's song is really radio ready, not a surprise considering it's produced by Justin Tranter. Same with Jim's and again not a surprise since it's a Ross Copperman. 

Is Julia Michaels on Carter’s song? I know Justin and her work together a lot. And that both Maddie Poppe and Brynn Cartelli’s coronation songs were produced by the duo if I remember right

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The production on Carter's song is really radio ready, not a surprise considering it's produced by Justin Tranter. Same with Jim's and again not a surprise since it's a Ross Copperman. 

Hopefully it finds some success. 🤞

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Is Julia Michaels on Carter’s song? I know Justin and her work together a lot. And that both Maddie Poppe and Brynn Cartelli’s coronation songs were produced by the duo if I remember right

Nope.

After running some numbers and analyzing the songs for tonight, I’m fairly confident this will be the final placing, barring something unexpected happening. I also got the top 5 correct in the exact order last season.

1. Carter Rubin. Realistically, everyone else is racing for second. He appeals to a lot of the big voting blocks, and it is believed he has been first in the voting every week. Only once has it likely even been close. I don’t see anything happening tonight to change that.

2. John Holiday. The race for second is believed to be close, but it appears that after the first week, he has trended slightly ahead of DesZ. However, I can feasibly see 2 and 3 flipping tonight based on song choices. 

3. DesZ. The numbers seem to support a third place finish. She won’t finish worse than 3rd, and I think there is a chance she moves up to 2nd. In particular, her rendition of “Landslide” tonight will likely be popular.

4. Jim Ranger. It is believed that Jim has trended ahead of Ian in multiple recent weeks (and, obviously, finished directly ahead of Ian last week). I don’t see anything in the works that would allow Ian to catch Jim.

5. Ian Flanigan. This is his likely finish. I just don’t see him changing many minds based on the song selection, and his seat was blistering hot last week.

Edited by RedFury
  • Like 3
56 minutes ago, RedFury said:

4. Jim Ranger. It is believed that Jim has trended ahead of Ian in multiple recent weeks (and, obviously, finished directly ahead of Ian last week). I don’t see anything in the works that would allow Ian to catch Jim.

5. Ian Flanigan. This is his likely finish. I just don’t see him changing many minds based on the song selection, and his seat was blistering hot last week.

There’s no way both Jim and Ian place 4th/5th. One of them is 99% going to make Top 2.

And I will be really surprised if John doesn’t place 5th.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I wouldn´t be surprised if both of them occupy both runner up and 3rd place.

I think Desz can bump one of them into 4th place, but I could see that happening as well.

Honestly I don’t care about this finale at all, but I hope Desz at least makes Top 3. She’s not my favorite this season but imho she is light years ahead of the other four and placing below 3rd would be a tragedy. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, RedFury said:

Después de ejecutar algunos números y analizar las canciones de esta noche, estoy bastante seguro de que esta será la ubicación final, salvo que suceda algo inesperado. También obtuve el top 5 correctamente en el orden exacto la temporada pasada.

1. Carter Rubin. Siendo realistas, todos los demás compiten por el segundo. Apela a muchos de los grandes bloques de votaciones, y se cree que ha sido el primero en la votación cada semana. Es probable que solo una vez haya estado cerca. No veo que pase nada esta noche para cambiar eso.

2. John Holiday. Se cree que la carrera por el segundo puesto está cerrada, pero parece que después de la primera semana, ha tenido una tendencia ligeramente por delante de DesZ. Sin embargo, puedo ver 2 y 3 volteando esta noche según las opciones de canciones. 

3. DesZ. Los números parecen respaldar un tercer puesto. No terminará peor que tercero, y creo que existe la posibilidad de que suba al segundo. En particular, su interpretación de "Landslide" de esta noche probablemente será popular.

4. Jim Ranger. Se cree que Jim ha tenido una tendencia por delante de Ian en varias semanas recientes (y, obviamente, terminó directamente por delante de Ian la semana pasada). No veo nada en proceso que permita a Ian atrapar a Jim.

5. Ian Flanigan. Este es su probable final. Simplemente no lo veo cambiando muchas mentes según la selección de la canción, y su asiento estaba muy caliente la semana pasada.

I'd be happy with this top 5 (but not super excited about Carter's win either).
But we all know that Blake spoils every damn season by getting his mediocre guys into the top 3.

I don't know how long it'll be, but Biden is set to give a speech at 7:30pm ET tonight and I assume (would hope that) all the networks will be carrying it. If he or the network goes over 8pm, it'll be interesting to see what they do with the beginning of the show tonight. It would be a big disadvantage to be one of the first several performances.

I found this comment on facebook.

Ben Bailey Rae and Cami did an interview on good morning America the day after  the results show last week with the producers and Ben had over 250,000 votes and John holiday had 167,000 votes. The producers said so in the interview. But because carter had over 300,000 he was gwenns number one and John was team legends number 1. So even though Ben had more votes he had to sing for his life and ultimately be eliminated because everyone has to be represented in the finale 

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Ben Bailey Rae and Cami did an interview on good morning America the day after  the results show last week with the producers and Ben had over 250,000 votes and John holiday had 167,000 votes. The producers said so in the interview. But because carter had over 300,000 he was gwenns number one and John was team legends number 1. So even though Ben had more votes he had to sing for his life and ultimately be eliminated because everyone has to be represented in the finale 

Man I wish that voting percentages were revealed after the season ends, haha

2 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Yay for quotas.

2 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

So to be clear this facebook user is claiming that three NBC the voice contestants + producers, went on ABC's GMA, and did something they've never done before, and revealed vote totals lol k 

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

And that´s how IDF learned to love quotas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2